Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought (2096 Views)

Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by Victornezzar: 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
hahn:

Stop disturbing us on our televisions asking us to come and pay tithe and offering
Stop preaching in buses
Stop saying "god save us all" on a thread where people died in an accident. (This is very idiotic by the way)
Stop threatening us with a non existent hell and the wrath of your non existent god
Stop claiming your god exists and refuse to show us evidence
Stop making noise on Sundays and night vigils
Stop forcing our kids to read your nonsense books in schools

Keep your beliefs within the confines of your room and imagination where it belongs and we will do the same

Shame no dey catch una? undecided
And y don't u snub dem if u know u don't blv it
U people can't do same on Muslim thread
but whereas seun and his hate for Christians made it like dis
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by hahn(m): 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

Whatever undecided
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by dalaman: 3:18am On Jul 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

Jesus is a horse pilot. Just pray to Jesus the horse pilot to shut us up and stop us from posting on nairaland.
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by dalaman: 3:19am On Jul 28, 2017
0temAtum:

Ordinary boko haram with bombs sef will finish fictitious Jesus who is to come with 'horse and sword' to fight with bombs. I wish I'm alive to witness the coming of the fictitious hero cheesy grin
Fictitious horse pilot.
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by Victornezzar: 7:01am On Jul 28, 2017
dalaman:

Jesus is a horse pilot. Just pray to Jesus the horse pilot to shut us up and stop us from posting on nairaland.
U hate Jesus den y are u disturbing ur self over him
if u don't love him den get d fvck outtta my mention
i hate discussing with illiterates
Religion section ain't it anymore cos of ur type

1 Like

Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by dalaman: 8:47am On Jul 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

U hate Jesus den y are u disturbing ur self over him
if u don't love him den get d fvck outtta my mention
i hate discussing with illiterates
Religion section ain't it anymore cos of ur type

Pray to Jesus and tell him to stop me from posting and annoying you.
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by Victornezzar: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2017
dalaman:

Pray to Jesus and tell him to stop me from posting and annoying you.
Ur useless posts annoy me ke??
I know ur a Muslim
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by dalaman: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

I know ur a Muslim

Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

I know ur a Muslim

More like I know you are a malam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

I know ur a Muslim
sharrrrrrap. You religion zombie. He's saying the exact truth.
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by Victornezzar: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2017
sonofLuci:

More like I know you are a malam
lol
i know ryt grin
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by Victornezzar: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2017
durentchigozie:
sharrrrrrap. You religion zombie. He's saying the exact truth.
dis dude dats always looking for gay threads
wat bringest u thou 2 my mention dis mawnin
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

dis dude dats always looking for gay threads
wat bringest u thou 2 my mention dis mawnin
says the idiot who drills his brother's butthole.

You fvcking pussy

Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by Victornezzar: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2017
durentchigozie:
says the idiot who drills his brother's butthole.

You fvcking pussy
lmao
See wer ur deluded brain carry u go
ryt from small me nd my Bro don dey slip together
if u guys are gays in ur family
mister don't think dat towards oda people's family
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by realmindz: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
lol, very funny.
Nigeria army is enough to destroy jesus army of chariots
Re: The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
and this one would make the atheists start jumping lolZzzzzzzz

one of the problems I have with the atheists especially the ones here is that they just can't let the "Christians remain foolish "

why must they react to everything ......
its cool that "nature" made some "stupid"......

and to the Christians ..... why engage in argument with an atheist when you don't know how to prove........................

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Jehovah’s Witnesses Don't Wear Beards / Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! / 2018 RCCG 50 Days Fasting Prayer Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.