Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,840 members, 7,844,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! (77797 Views)

Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Davido: I Haven't Driven Any Of My Cars In Almost A Year / Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by squash47(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
younglleo:
dats my AFONJIC OBO... IPOB.....!!!!.

Finally i made FTC.. Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha..

Dont laugh wit me, work hard
Yea nigga,more bones to ur dick

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by tydi(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mandynews:
The last event i went at club Vegas in Lagos, many celebrities were there and they all performed their various songs. mind you we were not up to 50 in numbers in the club, the next day i went to Instagram i checked most of the celebrities pages with bragging captioned. "we just shot down the party last night" i don't know how they snapped it the whole club was crowded with peeps on the photo.

aunty maybe you went to a different club, got high then thinking people around you were celebrities.
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Mandynews(f): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
tydi:

aunty maybe you went to a different club, got high then thinking people around you were celebrities.
I don't want to call names.
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by cotzywitzy(m): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Kufie:
This boy with noise. SMH

This Adult with Dull brain. SMH
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Nword22: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Davido, we got your back here.

Bamako for life.

Proudly Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Habeyy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
macaranta:
He's done well for himself, most of you hating can't even fill up a sitting room.
epic

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by vicben27(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
wit him frog voice
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Habeyy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
cotzywitzy:

This Adult with Dull brain. SMH
boss I sight uuu.. .all hail majeritans

Cotzywitzy in d building
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by cotzywitzy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
You are all hypocrites, you will come on here spilling trash about these guys hustling and putting Nigeria on the world map..yet you will be the first to praise the likes of Kanye, JayZ and others. Most of you got his songs in your library... It's time we appreciate our own brothers and sisters. Say no to badbelle. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by cotzywitzy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Habeyy:
boss I sight uuu.. .all hail majeritans

Cotzywitzy in d building

I don use stone hit my Broda oooo... no homo bro. How you dey nah?
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by cotzywitzy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
vicben27:
wit him frog voice

You wey get clear voice Wetin you don achieve... you better stop hating and pray for better days....
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by cotzywitzy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
KehnnyCares:
Davidi Omo Adeleke, well done.

Meanwhile, who you dey compete with, Wizkid?

His last performance was like a final match in Nou Camp Between Madrid And Barca

For your information that was a festival that got a whole lot of Musician to perform...
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by cotzywitzy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
ExInferis:
Still local.

Have you ever Done something tangible outside the shore of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by cotzywitzy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Kingpee2:
You have no idea what fame is like Davido,Dbanj was once in this spot and look at how table turns ,when your demand is too high ,law of diminishing return storms in,omo na turn by turn ,ask 9ice how he felt when he released Gongo Aso .

2face nko?

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by IamGeorgie(m): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
...after doing thanks giving service for Ronaldo's followership on twitter?
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by younglleo: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
teflonaire:
Come carry plastic cup. anuofia!!
dats why u will never feel happy in ur miserable life
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Sainttops(m): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Are those disco lights behind him also humans?

Photoshop abi na photo office dey try o
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Chidery(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wetin concern us....
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Bruno3000(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
FatGuy:
Wizkid's performance will got the stadium looking like JUDGMENT DAY! Damnit! Everyone is going to be there.
U don start...
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Penisman:

Oh my God !!! ten people died the day you stopped listening to Naija music. Please listen to naija music na.... Etuk mfem.
I never really fancied it so its no like I stopped per se. Grow the f up, people have different music tastes. I'm a fan of soul, neo-soul, funk, 90s RnB, new jack swing, and grunge/punk. Its just what I like so chill
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by karnap(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
FatGuy:
Wizkid's performance will got the stadium looking like JUDGMENT DAY! Damnit! Everyone is going to be there.
amen brother.
thumping up.
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by karrengold(f): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
ori e wambe... your head is there.... keep the flag flying....

check my signature
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by yungmoney447(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wating for wizkid to post his own pix,with d caption: I got kenya stadium looking like europa league final...
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by yungmoney447(m): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wating for wizkid to post his own pix,with d caption: I got kenya stadium looking like europa league final.
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Consray(f): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
vicben27:
wit him frog voice
and na that him frog voice i dey even like......
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by DonPablo007(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mandynews:
The last event i went at club Vegas in Lagos, many celebrities were there and they all performed their various songs. mind you we were not up to 50 in numbers in the club, the next day i went to Instagram i checked most of the celebrities pages with bragging captioned. "we just shot down the party last night" i don't know how they snapped it the whole club was crowded with peeps on the photo.
my sister God is watching you. you are a savage
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
bbbabes:
Am simply dripping with sweetness for you Davido

Wake up from ur slumber mad'am undecided
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by jahbiz: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mandynews:
lol. Una never watch war movie b4 where dem kill thousands warriors and una still dey c millions of warriors, u go com dey ask una self say where ds people dey com from self?

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Skubidude(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ibrofem:
shocked

FTC for the first time since 2006 I've been a member of nairaland!

Thank God for the glory!!

To all my family & friend, I have a small quote for you " Anything is possible "

I'm so happy

God is excellent

LMAO.. What network are u using, look up there are like 10 pple b4 u bro. Cant stop laughing.
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Jadoskii(m): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
sirugos:
my brother how will you know the guy when you dont listen to nigeria musics. Brother please i beg God beg u just gerrararahia
I have never watched naija football league but I knw aina sunday....as far as ure in nigeria even tho ure nt into the music ull knw one or two artists..from music blaring from the barbers shop to brila fm playing naija gbedu to a night club jamz...so u can pick the song frm anywier...I dnt listen to naija songs,doesn't make me oblivious of awa music...xo I here by exonorate my broda,he az bin acquitted of all charges...
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Habeyy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
cotzywitzy:

I don use stone hit my Broda oooo... no homo bro. How you dey nah?
grin boss I dey oo.. .

Cotzywitzy.. .still gat that fyn fresh face ..baba no wan old, grin feel u broda
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by theNOISEmaker: 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ibrofem:
shocked

FTC for the first time since 2006 I've been a member of nairaland!

Thank God for the glory!!

To all my family & friend, I have a small quote for you " Anything is possible "

I'm so happy

God is excellent
which FTC is this one talking about??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red / BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos / Toyin Lawani's Much Younger Lover Touches Her Private Parts In Public (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.