Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos (77659 Views)

Michelle Dede Goes Braless In Sexy Photoshoot / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Omicronvaccine: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2022
Big Brother Naija star, Angel Smith shared new hot photos of herself on her Instagram handle, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos;

"I put these bitc*es on game; they should be kissing my feet."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiAIWyFDXk3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Farid24224(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2022
So what??!

I should fry sand or wetin?! undecided

Can't believe my FTC was BBNAIJA lipsrsealed

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by slawomir: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Those breast though ...her breast be dey fall but now the thing don stand
Me personally I love breast sha...I don't know for the rest of my niggarrrrs
That sweet moment when you put your mouth on it
Suck it....damnnnnn

The only thing that put a smile on our face whenever they say they are on their period

Of course baby girl come over joor.....you are on your period but your Bobby is there na...
mattmogan88:

This might be the only thing we have in common.
I love boobs, be it peanut or massive boobs grin
Ogbeni always go for massive boobs...my grandfather will always say to me that year son...always chase women with big breast...you know why son...because women with big breast her kind hearted, simple and easy going but you see those ones with small small breast like oranges they have a heart of stone

246 Likes 31 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by SwayG: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2022
Whaaaatttt

Her surgeon really tried.

From Falling heroes Breast to Standing Breast cheesy

From shapeless to Curvy.

Fear Vagina People

280 Likes 20 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by davidmoyes(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2022
What do you want us to do with this information ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by oluwaseyi0: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2022
Without prostitution 70% percent of our female celebrities will simply cease to exist

217 Likes 20 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by telim: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2022
Thank you very much op for informing us about her sexy pose but what exactly do you want us to do with info?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by tuoyoojo(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2022
How da hell is this news tori Olorun!

Nairaland wetin dey occur !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Thegoodone13(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2022
H
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by DatblackBoi(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2022
Okay
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by gaby(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2022
Chai...

This girl is wicked....

She don cut and join the thing....

The carpenter did a good job.

Nice, so long as she's happy and able to shame her body shamers.

With money these days, one can shut up the body shamers.

If you tease me about my headward, I go look for one better carpenter to resize am...simple.

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Walas459: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2022
OK
With those slippers...
Breasts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Scottydee(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2022
Wahala
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by asiga(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2022
Chester
If you know you know.
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Rikidony(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2022
Them the use fashion rebrand Oloshoism now, nonsense angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Big Brother Naija star, Angel Smith shared new hot photos of herself on her Instagram handle, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiAIWyFDXk3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
So this is where she'll spend her weekend
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Brunicekid(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2022
Not cool for the younger ones

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2022
Nawa o
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Throwback: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2022
Fallen Angel rose again from false suspicion and saved the President.

This fallen Angel also rose by surgery.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by SIMONEKPA7: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2022
Breast don de rise

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by RZArecta(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2022
Lol grin olosho don go pro max.. kudos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by ukaface(f): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2022
She don go lift am

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Antoeni(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2022
Corporate Prostitutes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by mcgodison2531(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2022
Prostitude everywhere you go

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Olachase(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2022
How come, how she take do ham, this one fall and raise again
Abi my eyes day pain me ni embarassed embarassed

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by yetunsbay(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2022
Yet,she no fine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Konjiboii: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2022
On a Sunday morning, you can't post this rubbish on a Friday I can tell you that.
Make una try dey respect other people na.

I like toto like the next man but c'mon na we need to make worship when it's due.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by oluwaseyi0: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2022
Throwback:
Fallen Angel rose again from false suspicion and saved the President.
Their vuganizer is catching out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Henix(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2022
Let her completely go naked na

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos / Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) / Wavy The Creator, Lady Acts As Wizkid (Lookalike Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.