Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Jude Ighalo, His Wife And Kids Go Swimming (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jude Ighalo, His Wife And Kids Go Swimming (Photos) (31583 Views)

Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) / Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup / Checkout Photo Of Footballer Jude Ighalo & His Family Shared This Morning (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife And Kids Go Swimming (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 27, 2017
Yomzzyblog:
Super Eagles player, Jude Ighalo and his pretty wife, Sonia are one couple that make marriage look really sexy.

Jude took to his Instagram page to share these cute photos of him, his wife, and three kids enjoying some pool time in China where he is currently based.

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/07/jude-ighola-and-his-wife-looking-hot-in.html
Wonderful family. May God bless you guys! Would like to have this kind of family too! smiley
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife And Kids Go Swimming (Photos) by Crownherry: 5:43am On Jul 27, 2017
You said so because you don't watch Chinese league
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife And Kids Go Swimming (Photos) by Adoga1759: 6:00am On Jul 27, 2017
He scored goals last week
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife And Kids Go Swimming (Photos) by ojibole(m): 6:04am On Jul 27, 2017
This guy sha he only shine for 1 season and died typical naija player
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife And Kids Go Swimming (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 6:48am On Jul 27, 2017
Total surrender, surrender, surrender that's maa own.
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife And Kids Go Swimming (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2017
dhamstar:
Who can remind me the last time that this dude scored a goal
He scored one goal from the spot on saturday.. The game dey my ticket na so i take know
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife And Kids Go Swimming (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2017
A Nigerian mother of 3 this slim and without a potbelly. Miracles do happen! grin

All you naija ladies, pretty please with butter on top, do the same!
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife And Kids Go Swimming (Photos) by Mestalla(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2017
Leonbonapart:
This guy too young to go China... he football career don kiss dust
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife And Kids Go Swimming (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 8:46am On Jul 27, 2017
ogbonti:

na your own you dey talk so, dude knows he is an average or below average player, so when his stock rose beyond his ability and imagination, he cashed in on it and went to China to seal his destiny and make his family happier with a fat pay check and you are here talking of young... by the way na you born am? grin you know him real age?
oga na just opinion grin cheesy
na the love wey i get for naija players.... i believe say the guy no too draw age go down
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife And Kids Go Swimming (Photos) by Royaldave200(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2017
Sarah20A:
Hmmmm to marry born con undecided dey hungry me
in other words you are advertising to nairalanders.....am sure your supposed husband is reading and gearing up grin grin
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife And Kids Go Swimming (Photos) by Royaldave200(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2017
SplendidE:
The wife sexy die
after 3 and she still look dis hot
God dey sha
can't help but admire that cute smile of yours....you are beautiful.

Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife And Kids Go Swimming (Photos) by SplendidE(f): 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Royaldave200:
can't help but admire that cute smile of yours....you are beautiful.

thanks u're cute too
Re: Jude Ighalo, His Wife And Kids Go Swimming (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Royaldave200:

in other words you are advertising to nairalanders.....am sure your supposed husband is reading and gearing up grin grin
can't somebody experience her feelings in peace undecided

Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or / In Maiduguri, E-Kanemi Warriors Hosted Shooting Stars FC / The Ultra Modern 17,000 Seater Eket Stadium Opens May 2019