Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (828295 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Osemigho: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2017
Christopher100:

Even before he agreed to print out his banks statement I suffered begging him. I did not have any other helper apart from him. He s actually my maternal step uncle.
Please can a guru in the house me on the next line of action which could be favorable in my second time application. I hope to reapply for Enter 2018start since my Letter of Acceptance is still valid till 1st March 2018.
You already know what to do.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by klassykute(m): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2017
justwise:

plz i just finished my OND and i came out with a lower credit and i wanna travel out to canada for studies how do i go abt it plz abeg reply abeg
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Michaelbay: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2017
[quote author=senatonato post=59621020]You will still do all the wahala..cos its u that will gather documents. U can get all you need here for you to apply for your TRV. Ielts or TOEFL isn't compulsory depends on the school u are applying to if they require it.

Nah so Gbam
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by abelajayi(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2017
Yomalicious:
The cost of one way tickets to Canada for this period is officially scary. IT IS WELL.

Then is there any option since applications were unattended till the beginning of summer holidays.I think once the application is approved one should just buy the tickets and forget about it's cheap or costly.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Michaelbay: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2017
Beyy:
Guys please help me thank God. TRV approved today. I can't stop screaming!!!!! After two denials. God is really faithful

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by vickspider(f): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2017
Good day great people,

OK i got admission at Concordia University of Edmonton for the Winter term, i am recently married, can my mother sponsor me irrespective that am married?this is because my husband cannot sponsor me yet at this time and my school does not offer deferrals.

Also can anyone direct me how to go about this 'Upfront Medical;? advise house.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by samjumbo: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2017
Yomalicious:
The cost of one way tickets to Canada for this period is officially scary. IT IS WELL.

A rough estimate please of the flight ticket
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by PureRuby: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2017
maralina:

I don check am, nothing at all
e don tire me, so frustrated sha
I'm so sure it'll end in praise

Hang on sis and trust God, He will surely bring it to pass

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by EJIZY: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2017
calfy:

Congrats! Please can you give me the format of the withdrawal mail and the address you sent it to? I want to withdraw my study permit application and focus on my PR application since they haven't answered me yet. My profile was updated to review of eligibility yesterday and since classes are starting September 5, I wonder if everything will click in time. My best bet now is to focus on and submit my PR application.

Kindly assist with the format as well once you have it. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Arebo: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2017
@ Emmane: sorry about the delay, can you share your profile please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by justwise(m): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2017
klassykute:
plz i just finished my OND and i came out with a lower credit and i wanna travel out to canada for studies how do i go abt it plz abeg reply abeg

All the information you need is here. Read this thread from page 0 if you are ready to invest your millions in Canadian student visa.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by PureRuby: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Good morning my people.
I am working on a budget for my trip, could someone please help me with the cost estimates of good winter jacket, head warmer and gloves. I don't stay in Lagos and I would like to go to yaba/vesper with the right estimate.

Please help if you can.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Yomalicious(f): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
samjumbo:

A rough estimate please of the flight ticket

500k n above. Cheaper airlines are sold out till Sept 23rd
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by CanadianNurse: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
PureRuby:
Good morning my people.
I am working on a budget for my trip, could someone please help me with the cost estimates of good winter jacket, head warmer and gloves. I don't stay in Lagos and I would like to go to yaba/vesper with the right estimate.

Please help if you can.
those jackets are quite weighty to carry.... You will need to pay 50 pounds for excess baggage(royal air Maroc)... I'll advice you just get warm clothes while you can get the winter jacket in Canada

My thoughts though...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by PureRuby: 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Yomalicious:

500k n above. Cheaper airlines are sold out till Sept 23rd

Really?
A moniker here quoted that from 28 Aug, one can get cheap flights

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by PureRuby: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
CanadianNurse:
those jackets are quite weighty to carry.... You will need to pay 50 pounds for excess baggage(royal air Maroc)... I'll advice you just get warm clothes while you can get the winter jacket in Canada

My thoughts though...

Thank you Canadian nurse. Your advice was my initial thought but a friend advised me to get just one jacket and I can hang it on my arm and board without packing it inside the box.
I am very susceptible to cold and according to Ayoola03, it's a bit chilly at night presently. I just want to get one but don't know the price.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by kenny4uu: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
mcobex:
Try and send the sop asap. As for printing and scanning it again, just convert the MS word document to pdf or whatever form you intend using (ni need to print and scan again). Lastly not all applicants submitted sop so except u need to explain some very important thing to the vo , if not don't send it

Noted, bt should I write the headline as STATEMENT OF PURPOSE?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by barrack04: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
likeababygirl:

Try MSVU, They offer a master's degree in applied human nutrition and I don't think you require a supervisor.
You should also work with what judebebo32 said hopefully you will get an advisor.

Thank you Mr jude and likeababygirl for your advice, Msvu only has September intake,that's far, definately winter is late becos of trv application but summer could still be possible for me. Anyone who knows any school in canada taking nutrition or food science as masters without getting an advisor should please let know. Am open to your advice.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ebubedrums001(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
NaDevil go punish your uncle .
Good day friends. I got delayed yesterday because of Insufficient funds.
Applied June 12th
Medical passed July 10th
Refusal August 16th
I have already ordered for my refusal note. I paid 5CAD for it. Though in my refusal letter, the 3 Insufficient Fund Column were ticked. I believe my uncle didn't packed my financial documents well.

1.He did not use his CAC despite the fact he used his cooperate account.
a.He only submitted his cooperate account with closing balance of 9m with inflow and outflow of 59m and 50m respectively within the last six months.
b.Letter of Sponsorship.
c. Letter from his bankers Zenith Bank stating that he is my sponsor and that they are willing to release the funds when authorized.
2. He refused to show his birth certificate/L.G.A certificate of origin. He is my maternal uncle and we don't bear the same surname. No prove of relationship.
3. His company's account he used has 2 signatories ...himself and one other (not sole signatory)
4. I gave him a format he will use to write Letter of Sponsorship but he ignored it and used his own format. He only stated that he will sponsor me for tuition, transport and lodging. He did not include upkeep or maintenance. He didn't even state the amount he kept for my program.
5. He did not do affidavit if sponsorship.
6. I did not make any sch fee deposit neither did he transfer any fund to my account.
7. The total cost for M.Eng Mechanical Engineering at University of New Brunswick is 16k. The program duration is 16months. Therefore 1year tuition fee should be around 11k though in my application form I stated that the available fund for my program is 32k.
Even before he agreed to print out his banks statement I suffered begging him. I did not have any other helper apart from him. He s actually my maternal step uncle.
Please can a guru in the house me on the next line of action which could be favorable in my second time application. I hope to reapply for Enter 2018start since my Letter of Acceptance is still valid till 1st March 2018.
[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Mikelincoln: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
After a long wait, got an update 2day buh it's a bad one...
It was a delayed update.
Am a silent reader on dis thread, tho I got to knw about dis thread a month plus after my application. Av learned so much since I started reading post on here nd I knw I will be able to restrategize and re-fire with full force, God's willing I will get my Trv.
For d hopeful Trv applicants, I wish u success and d very best soonest, it shall end wif praise!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by CanadianNurse: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
PureRuby:

Thank you Canadian nurse. Your advice was my initial thought but a friend advised me to get just one jacket and I can hang it on my arm and board without packing it inside the box.
I am very susceptible to cold and according to Ayoola03, it's a bit chilly at night presently. I just want to get one but don't know the price.
Yea that's why I said get a warm clothing... Jacket is different from winter jacket ooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by maralina: 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mikelincoln:
It was a delayed update.
Am a silent reader on dis thread, tho I got to knw about dis thread a month plus after my application. Av learned so much since I started reading post on here nd I knw I will be able to restrategize and re-fire with full force, God's willing I will get my Trv.
For d hopeful Trv applicants, I wish u success and d very best soonest, it shall end wif praise!
Awww!!
Sorry about that dear, btw
When did u apply?
And what was the reason for the delay?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Yomalicious(f): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
PureRuby:

Really?
A moniker here quoted that from 28 Aug, one can get cheap flights

That quote was over 1 month ago.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by whumziedgr8(f): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Good afternoon, please I need your advise, I applied for Canadian student visa and my application is still under process. I got an email which stated that I've not fufiled the requirement in response to this question " have you ever been denied any visa or ordered to leave Canada or other country"? In the form I said "no" because I've not applied for any Canadian visa before but U.S and wasnt granted. It was later discovered that I've applied for US and was given few days to respond, else I would be banned for 5years.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by tjaz: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hey.. I got an update this morning. My application has been approved. God is indeed faithful.

31 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by CanadianNurse: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mikelincoln:
It was a delayed update.
sorry about this... Order gcms share profile and let's refire meanwhile try exploring the EE route
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ebubedrums001(m): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Thank u lot. Does he need to state, in the letter of sponsorship that he's going to liquidate it, or the pension firm are the ones to state that upon request
Moley22:

Hello sir/ma
Firstly i think pension fund is considered a fixed asset except your uncle is willing to liquidate it(correct me if im wrong)
Secondly you uncle need to provide enough physical funds in his account with a good source i.e YOUR TUITION+10KCAD (say U of Manitoba 14kcad+10kcad living expenses Totals 24kcad)
Your uncle might need to transfer some funds to you although it isn't compulsory but with recent happenings it puts you on the safe side to have part of your funds given to you by your sponsor
Hope this helps,
Take care
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by atiteb4: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
tjaz:
Hey.. I got an update this morning. My application has been approved. God is indeed faithful.
congratulations bro, kindly share your profile
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Maurista(m): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Arebo:
Please any PGD/C applicant with update in the house Starting to believe they prioritize Msc over PGD for real, Yomalicious is the only update I have seen....It is well
I intend to applying for PGD in Saskatchewan, bt really don't knw if they accepted HND and more so I heard I can't secure admission into masters program after the PGD, please I need ppl with experience here to advice me, I am confused
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by willyboss: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Congratulations
tjaz:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by whumziedgr8(f): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
[quote author=Maurista post=59629918]
I intend to applying for PGD in Saskatchewan, bt really don't knw if they accepted HND and more so I heard I can't secure admission into masters program after the PGD, please I need ppl with experience here to advice me, I am confused[
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Moley22(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
ebubedrums001:
Thank u lot. Does he need to state, in the letter of sponsorship that he's going to liquidate it, or the pension firm are the ones to state that upon request
Hello, in my humble opinion, your uncle can liquidate his pension, transfer it to his savings/current account and give you a particular sum for your tuition and living expenses .
He has to have a sufficient balance left which depends on the number of his other dependants (especially if he is paying for your studies and you have no personal funds).
Also i dunno what should be the content in letter of sponsorship but an affidavit should pull through! Gurus could help!
Take care!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.