Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (834080 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by femiart(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hi guys, please i m in a bit of a fix, so I need good advise. My father who wanna stand as my sponsor doesn't have good cash in flow in his account. Now a uncle whose surname is way different from mine now volunteered to stand as my sponsor just because he has a very good cash low in his company's account, but he is not giving any money in any way cos he has 3 kids in Canada already. But he is ready to give all necessary documents that will be needed. And he is well traveled too. So please advise me on how to go about it.

Especially the documents I am going to be needing from him if I should him and how it show show legit that he is sponsoring me.

Thank you all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
vibrant99:
Thanks brother, The 'whys' you asked are they to be tackled by me or to slow me down?
I thought people went for conferences that lasted 3-10 days? i don't also think Scholarships is thrown around in Canada, i could hardly read up to 10 people here applying to studying in canada with a scholarship! so there should be more to it and you could aslo have inquired, but i appreciate you lines and guidelines , I put it into consideration, but in its entirety, does it mean the time of study would affect the outcome of the visa? What do i know.

Vibrant99.
Those Why's are the questions the Visa officer will throw at your application. So prepare to present a rational explanation to each of them.
Of course yes people go for conferences in Canada sponsored by their respective companies/Firms.
Well, I'm not a Visa officer, but from my experience Sir, The duration/length of your program has alot to do with your visa. We have seen so many cases of applicants applying for a year program and got denied with.... PURPOSE OF VISIT AND LENGTH OF STAY IN CANADA talk more of 2 months program.

Above is my intake. But you may decide to give it a shot, If you think you can convince the visa officer.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by henrymor: 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hello fam,

How are you all doing? Please I have been looking for answers to some questions and I will be glad if I can find answers to them here. Thanks

1. As someone who wish to do Masters in Canada, is it necessary I sit for TOEFL and GRE before I can apply?

2. I graduated with 2.2 (3.28) can I get a school that will give me admission?

3. Is it true that I can go for diploma before entering for masters since I have second class lower?

4. As a geologist and someone who wish to do Masters in earth sciences which schools can you suggest to me?

5. When period of the year is the application form always available for international students?

Thank you as I expect response to my questions
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
Emmaokudu:
Good day everyone,
Quick question , I am trying to enroll in a diploma program at NAIT, during the visa process, in the part that has to do with tuition fees,
am I expected the pay for the entire session that is; first and second semester or just the first semester,
fees are about $10k a semester. 2 year program, 4 semesters.

Emmaokudu,
You're expected to show proof of funds for your first year of studies not for a semester.
Since you said a semester tuition is around 10kCAD X 2 = 20KCAD.
So therefore,
Tuition fees = 20KCAD(for a year)
Room and board = 8KCAD
Others = 4K.
Funds available for my stay = 30KCAD(If you have funds from your personal account endeavour to add it up here).

This is how it should appear on your IMM study permit form.

All the best!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Emmaokudu:
Hello everyone,

Please is anyone going to NAIT or knows someone who is currently there?,

During the visa process, did you submit a transcript ?,
if yes, was it secondary school transcript or university transcript or did a WAEC suffice?

During my school application I sent waec, sec transcript and Uni transcript and I'm not sure of the one they used to offer me admission,

Emmaokudu,
I'm not heading to NAIT.
During your visa application you need to submit your university transcripts, degree certificates and a copy of your waec certificate. You do not need a secondary school transcripts.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
MizempreZ:
Hello house,

Please I need help.. I'm applying for a program.. I currently don't have enough cash on my personal account, but I have a sponsor who has-been my guardian since d death of my dad in year 2000 and we don't have a common surname. D inflow and outflow of cash in his account is good.
I'm working in a government establishment n I have been given a study leave approval... So..

*Apart from landed property what else can be my home ties or d study leave letter Will be enough.
*Apart from the affidavit that will be sworn by my sponsor what else can be used to notarize d situation.. D question of paying tuition fee is out of it cos d institution advice against it.
Please advise ur sister. Thanks all

MizempreZ,
You need to show proof that your sponsor have been sponsoring you since the demise of your late father.
What is the duration of your intended program in Canada, is it 3 years and above? Presenting a job offer most times don't constitute a significant tie to your home country.
Presenting a fat bank statement won't land you a TRV approval. Your sponsor should show proof of relationship/trust to you by transferring your tuition fees and living expenses into a dorm/ personal account in your name, it goes a long way in addressing the concerns of the visa officer.
Add the landed property/ business assests to your application.
Apart from the affidavit you need to notarize your sponsor letter of support/sponsporship.

Yes, paying a upfront tuition fees is not a prerequisite for visa approval. As the school don't request for it now. You should also state it somewhere on your SOP.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
femiart:
Hi guys, please i m in a bit of a fix, so I need good advise. My father who wanna stand as my sponsor doesn't have good cash in flow in his account. Now a uncle whose surname is way different from mine now volunteered to stand as my sponsor just because he has a very good cash low in his company's account, but he is not giving any money in any way cos he has 3 kids in Canada already. But he is ready to give all necessary documents that will be needed. And he is well traveled too. So please advise me on how to go about it.

Especially the documents I am going to be needing from him if I should him and how it show show legit that he is sponsoring me.

Thank you all

Femiart,
Welcome to the forum!
Well, using your father as the main sponsor would have been the best here, but nevertheless you can still use your uncle. You need to show proof of relationship with your sponsor(Uncle).
Please don't do the mistake of submitting only your uncle company bank statements as the primary proof of funds to your application, endeavour to add his personal financial establishment (Personal bank statement for 6 months). Reasons because visa officers don't regard Company bank statements. From the look of things, your sponsor(Uncle) already has 3 kids studying in Canada, plus you making 4. The financial strain will be on him. I'll advise you hide your sponsor kids from your application, don't let the visa officer know about it. It may lead to visa refusal, since you're only using your uncle to get your TRV. Ask your father to pay up your tuition fees and transfer your living expenses into your account, then your uncle will be a credible sponspor in the sight of the visa officer.

Since your sponsor(Uncle)is business incline, you need the following documents from him.

Sponsors documents.

1)Letter of sponsorship 
2)Affidavit of sponsorship 
3)statement of account of the past 6 months business and personal bank statement.
4)landed property documents 
5)Land survey plan and approval documents.
6)Proof of ownership of business (Article and association of memorandum) 
7)CAC documents ( proof to show the business is Registered)
8 ) Sponspor International passage bio data page
9)Tax clearance certificate
10)Treasury bills certificate
11)Letter of reference from SPONSPOR bank(stating he is the sole signatory to the account and has been running from said date till date).

I hope this goes a long way in answering your questions.

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mcobex: 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

Vibrant99.
Those Why's are the questions the Visa officer will throw at your application. So prepare to present a rational explanation to each of them.
Of course yes people go for conferences in Canada sponsored by their respective companies/Firms.
Well, I'm not a Visa officer, but from my experience Sir, The duration/length of your program has alot to do with your visa. We have seen so many cases of applicants applying for a year program and got denied with.... PURPOSE OF VISIT AND LENGTH OF STAY IN CANADA talk more of 2 months program.

Above is my intake. But you may decide to give it a shot, If you think you can convince the visa officer.

All the best
Cc:Vibrant99 , since you will be applying for tourist visa I suggest you check for the requirement on cic site (it shouldn't be up to that of study permit). So, a visit to their site will answer your questions.
NB: Also your application will be treated here in Nigeria(I think Lagos). The processing time also can be gotten there (won't be up to that of trv)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by vibrant99(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
Thank you sir, every bit is appreciated immensely.
Frankrobbn1:

Vibrant99.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by henrymor: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hi fam,

How are you all doing? Please I have been looking for answers to some questions and I will be glad if I can find answers to them here. Thanks

1. As someone who wish to do Masters in Canada, is it necessary I sit for TOEFL and GRE before I can apply?

3. Is it true that I can go for diploma before entering for masters since I have second class lower?

4. As a geologist and someone who wish to do Masters in earth sciences which schools can you suggest to me?

5. When period of the year is the application form always available for international students?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by vibrant99(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Exactly, from the point i was looking it through, it a tourist visa for a short study, not applying for any Permit, though i was advised to, I have a scholarship from the Canadian government, and i was sent an Affidavit form to submit with the application, Never done this before, never traveled before even, anyway, I submitted yesterday.
mcobex:
Cc:Vibrant99 , since you will be applying for tourist visa I suggest you check for the requirement on cic site (it shouldn't be up to that of study permit). So, a visit to their site will answer your questions.
NB: Also your application will be treated here in Nigeria(I think Lagos). The processing time also can be gotten there (won't be up to that of trv)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
henrymor:
Hi fam,

henrymor,

1-)TOEFL is No, (You need to get a letter from your previous institution stating that throughout your study in the University you were taught with English language) English was the primary means of communication., As for the GRE it depends on the school, some schools do waive that. So go through the school website and check it requirement.

2-) YES.... (PGD)

3-) Graduating with a 2.2 CGPA did not meet up to the minimum requirement for a Masters program in Canadian universities, but some schools usually make use of your last 2 years in university, so if you performed well you stand a chance to be admitted for a MSc program. Mind you, you don't apply directly for a PGD. You have to apply for a MSc program, when the school check your CPGA and it didn't meet up to the requirement for a masters program, you will then be admitted for a PGD.

4-) www.google.com
Check: University of Saskatchewan
Memorial University of Newfoundland
University of Manitoba.

5-) Many flexible universities accepts international students for 3 semesters( Fall, winter, Spring)for the year. While some take for 2 terms (Fall and winter). Most application forms for fall 2018 semesters have closed, I think you should be looking at Winter 2018 or fall 2019.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Agbaletu: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

Femiart,
Welcome to the forum!
Well, using your father as the main sponsor would have been the best here, but nevertheless you can still use your uncle. You need to show proof of relationship with your sponsor(Uncle).
Please don't do the mistake of submitting only your uncle company bank statements as the primary proof of funds to your application, endeavour to add his personal financial establishment (Personal bank statement for 6 months). Reasons because visa officers don't regard Company bank statements. From the look of things, your sponsor(Uncle) already has 3 kids studying in Canada, plus you making 4. The financial strain will be on him. I'll advise you hide your sponsor kids from your application, don't let the visa officer know about it. It may lead to visa refusal, since you're only using your uncle to get your TRV. Ask your father to pay up your tuition fees and transfer your living expenses into your account, then your uncle will be a credible sponspor in the sight of the visa officer.

Since your sponsor(Uncle)is business incline, you need the following documents from him.

Sponsors documents.

1)Letter of sponsorship 
3)statement of account of the past 6 months business and personal bank statement.
11)Letter of reference from SPONSPOR bank(stating he is the sole signatory to the account and has been running from said date till date).

All the best!
Can I give photocopies of the Certificates to a friend I want to sponsor asides the statement of accounts since I am not sure the embassy will return the originals?
I need the original for another thing.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
Agbaletu:

Can I give photocopies of the Certificates to a friend I want to sponsor asides the statement of accounts since I am not sure the embassy will return the originals?
I need the original for another thing.

Yes! All documents/certificates are meant to be photocopies. You only submit original bank statements, Originals letter of sponsorship and affidavit... Any letters addressed to the Canadian high commission should be Originals.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

Femiart,
Welcome to the forum!

Sponsors documents.

1)Letter of sponsorship 

All the best!

Good pm ...please questions 10....says treasury bill...now my sponsor has a lump sum of 60million credited by cbn. ..and the narration in the bank statement was interest from cbn for N/Treasury bill...for 182days.....and the second was interest from cbn of 24million for 91days.....now my sponsor is not around to give me the treasury bill certificate but on my own i wrote a separate letter of Explanation for lump sum credited by cbn....n I subhead it with date...narration.....reference number and amount......explaining how the money came in...hope it will not stop my application but all other documents like employment letter....payslips are attached ...please advise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by swisster: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
gcmsnote:

You can post on Kijiji.ca. you should find someone looking for a roommate.
am going to Georgian college also o. by fall. am yet to apply for visa sha. this is my number. 07068688758
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by swisster: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
ChuksEbube:
Please is anyone heading to Georgian College, Barrie? Looking for whom to split rent with..... Buzz me. Thanks

am going to georgian college, here is my number 07068688758.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by swisster: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
ChuksEbube:
Please is anyone heading to Georgian College, Barrie? Looking for whom to split rent with..... Buzz me. Thanks

when are u resuming?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Iphoneuser(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hello Guyz,
I currently work with a financial institution
I have been working for 4 Years
Role - Project Management, product development and business analysis
Salary - 175K
To take Study leave for a year
To show the visa officer evidence that my company finds me valuable to invest in my education
Intended Course - project management
Duration- 1 Year
School - Centennial College
Studied - Computer Science B sc
Sponsor - 3 sponsors - Co Sponsor
Organization - To sponsor Tuition
Mum - To sponsor Living cost
Uncle - To Sponsor Living Cost

my question -

Possible Evidence to show home ties
How relevant is my course of study showing that I studied Computer science as my first degree but I have been a project person for 4 Years of my career (is that convincing enuf)
Would the visa officer believe that my company is taking up my tuition fees
Would the visa officer believe that I would be coming back after my company has invested so much in my education
Any document that can increase my chances
Lastly I would like to message a few knowledgeable persons directly so if u can drop your contact or email
Sincerely appreciate your contribution to this thread
Kindly assist
Thnk you guyz
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
God help me oooo have submitted
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by SamReinvented: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
cecechi:

Thank you,
So she graduated from business administration and she is going for an MBA, shes presently working in a firm(via NYSC) and its related to her course of study. Her sponsor(father) is business inclined and everything relating to his business(Tax clearance, CAC, company bank statements etc ) will be uploaded as employment documents. i just shortened the long text by coining it as employment documents. smiley.... so is she good to go smiley

Hello, please which school was your friend admitted to?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by SamReinvented: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
Jpandjp1:
Good day house,

Please I need advise on how to respond to the VO's comments and want people to also learn from it.

Attached is an extract of my GCMS note.

I applied for TRV in Sept and got denied in Dec as a result of purpose of study.

My first degree Accounting
2nd degree - Mba
Status - Married
Family size- 5
Applied alone
Working experience - 10yrs
Field of experience - accounting and finance related
Self sponsored
First semester fee paid
Resumption is May.

Course applied for: Global management
Schl : RRU

Issues:
1) Some people are of the opinion that I shld focus on d express entry. My response. I have been in the pool for a while now and my highest score is 367after 4 ielts hence my option of school route.

2) Why global management and not accounting? My response. Mid career change and accounting is relevant to global management

3)Active EE profile. This is where I really have a problem. I need to know how to respond and explain to the VO's concern.

Elders in the house, kindly assist.

Wawu. And people here thought EE and study permit don't mix. Turns out these things affect eachother after all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by MizempreZ: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
mcobex:
If your intended program is related to your present profession(place of work ) and you can get a leave letter stating the program will help you greatly in the office(might lead to your promotion), then that should be enough

Thanks so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Ivan12: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
Anyone who got approved and wrote a letter of sponsorship
Please kindly send to me 12ivansaka12@gmail.com
I want to follow the format
Thanks in advance!!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

Vibrant99.

All the best

@Vibrant99

If you've funding from a Canadian University for your program and it's a progression to your career, pls by all means apply for it. Send me your CV & SOP let me help you to review it. I can assure you that the outcome will be favourable in Jesus name. Enough of this fear of applying for a visa even when the program is going to be fully funded.

N/B: if your funding is coming from Nigeria, pls dont bother to send to me because VOs dont take Nigerian scholarships serious.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by badtlimo(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
swisster:
am going to Georgian college also o. by fall. am yet to apply for visa sha. this is my number. 07068688758
sorry when did you get admitted for fall 2018... I would like to start my application soon... thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by badtlimo(m): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
swisster:
sorry when did you get admitted for fall 2018... I would like to start my application soon..is it an undergraduate program... thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by nwisipeter: 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
Please my people if your passport is requested by CIC what does it mean and how long does it take to get it back...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 12:16am On Feb 14, 2018
nwisipeter:
Please my people if your passport is requested by CIC what does it mean and how long does it take to get it back...

APPROVAL! It usually take some days or a week. You can go to VFS office and submit your PP or possibly by courier.

Congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 12:26am On Feb 14, 2018
bbclue:

Good pm ...please questions 10....says treasury bill...now my sponsor has a lump sum of 60million credited by cbn. ..and the narration in the bank statement was interest from cbn for N/Treasury bill...for 182days.....and the second was interest from cbn of 24million for 91days.....now my sponsor is not around to give me the treasury bill certificate but on my own i wrote a separate letter of Explanation for lump sum credited by cbn....n I subheadshould it with date narration reference number and amount......explainin how the money can in...hope it will not stop my application but all other documents are attached with evidence. ...please advise

Bbclue!
It would have been a better option if you submitted the T/Bills certificate to support your claims. But nevertheless since it was clearly stated on his bank statement and you gave explanations to that. V.O will understand that it wasn't an intentional lump sum deposit but from a reliable source. I don't think you should have problem on this. If I may ask, was this deposit made recently let say this month or ending of last month?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 12:59am On Feb 14, 2018
Iphoneuser:
Hello Guyz,
I currently work with a financial institution
I have been working for 4 Years
Role - Project Management, product development and business analysis
Salary - 175K
To take Study leave for a year
To show the visa officer evidence that my company finds me valuable to invest in my education
Intended Course - project management
Duration- 1 Year
School - Centennial College
Studied - Computer Science B sc
Sponsor - 3 sponsors - Co Sponsor
Organization - To sponsor Tuition
Mum - To sponsor Living cost
Uncle - To Sponsor Living Cost

my question -

Possible Evidence to show home ties
How relevant is my course of study showing that I studied Computer science as my first degree but I have been a project person for 4 Years of my career (is that convincing enuf)
Would the visa officer believe that my company is taking up my tuition fees
Would the visa officer believe that I would be coming back after my company has invested so much in my education
Any document that can increase my chances
Lastly I would like to message a few knowledgeable persons directly so if u can drop your contact or email
Sincerely appreciate your contribution to this thread
Kindly assist
Thnk you guyz

Iphoneuser,

Your family members can serve as your home ties, the 1 year leave offer from your employer/company it's also a good tie, since you're not staying long in Canada.
Studied computer sciences in your first degree and having been working for 4 Years as a project management, product management and business analysis and heading for project management it shows a career progression. I don't think you should have problem with the course, you only need to provide a rational explanation to why you are going to Canada to complete the course of study. Another thing that comes in, is the length of your stay in Canada, I mean the duration of your course. You need to provide full evidence that you're a genuine student. I have seen cases of most 1 year applicants getting refused because the Visa officer is not satisfied you will return even with the job offer (they don't think it constitue a significant tie to your home country). I'm not saying its impossible, but you need to provide a bullet proof application or better still, apply for a 2 years program.

Let your company pay your tuition fees and show evidence that such amount of money left their account on a particular date, because visa officers don't take it likely with applicants using company as main sponsporhsip to applicant(They require proof), provide compelling reasons to why your company is spending so much on you just to acquire a certificate in Canada, why not Nigeria where they can get it at affordable rate, what have you done to deserve such benefit from the company.(Give answers to this few questions on your SOP and on your company letter of support).

Yes a visa officer will believe that you're coming back to your company haven spent so much on you only if you provide a convincing SOP on table.
Lastly, if your mom is buoyant to some extent use her the primary sponspor to your application, while your uncle and company can stand as co-sponsors. Remember to ask your uncle to show commitment by transferring your living expenses to your account (Attached proof of transfer between your uncle account and yours clearly showing the date of transcation on the bank statements)

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 5:18am On Feb 14, 2018
Slik07:

@Vibrant99

If you've funding from a Canadian University for your program and it's a progression to your career, pls by all means apply for it. Send me your CV & SOP let me help you to review it. I can assure you that the outcome will be favourable in Jesus name. Enough of this fear of applying for a visa even when the program is going to be fully funded.

N/B: if your funding is coming from Nigeria, pls dont bother to send to me because VOs dont take Nigerian scholarships serious.

They take certain Nigerian scholarships very seriously. I know that a consistent number of students with scholarship from the Petroleum Technology Development Funds PTDF and the Nigerian government itself have been getting approved for TRV. In fact I have encountered some students from here on NL with fully funded scholarships from these mentioned places who were approved. But a majority of Nigerian scholarships they do not regard, especially those given by private individuals and unknown companies in Nigeria. Those are almost certain to be denied.

Ps: Scholarships from Nigeria are not a curse, so long as they are genuine and reputable. Those that try to feign scholarships are easy to be detected by CIC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (501)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.