Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (826717 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by atiteb4: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
ademcoboy:

I have replied you bro..
thanks sir. i have messaged u. u can kindly check your mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mcobex: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
vibrant99:
Maybe you need to follow his answers .
Bro, nobody is obliged to answer any body's questions here and if someone take out his time to attend to your question I think it will be nice if you appreciate it. Though his answer might not go down well with you but for him to have taken that step to answer says a lot. Some persons ask questions here and you see people online and they refuse to answer, this is because of that.
I remember you saying you intend going for a 2 month program and he said why go for such? It is not a bad question, all you should do is tell him why. I also remember him, myself and others on this great forum saying you don't need trv but tourist visa.
NB: the person that made the post wasn't in anyway referring to Frank but to newbies who find it hard to do some little research themselves before asking questions and also to let them know NOBODY on this forum can assure you 100% of getting your trv, not even an immigration lawyer. The decision lies in the hands of the visa officer attending to your case, Two visa officers can handle your file and give different reviews . Please let peace reign and stop calling someone out like you just did with Frank

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Austinpee4: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
vibrant99:
This was written for @Frankrobbn1
Picking someone out from a post is totally uncalled for. @Frankrobbn1 was not mentioned in the post and it is quite unfair to ascribe a post to someone who has continously contributed tremendously on the thread.

Like it is frequently mentioned here and the poster reiterated this fact, all answers and information here are NOT completely accurate. Folks should endeavour to always cross check informations provided here to those on IRCC website. It does a lot of good to an applicant.

That being mentioned, kudos to everyone contributing in one way or the other. I also wish all applicants/ intending applicants at different stages of the process well.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by vibrant99(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Looking up to what brought up this , I dont think saying it was written for some makes it sarcastic, it is also a good thought becaus eit guides everyone that is a potential 'answer-er', it is okay, if you think i need to be apologetic, i am. but no smoke without fire, the post by our brother points at users here, maybe we should quit the name calling.
mcobex:
Bro, nobody is obliged to answer any body's questions here and if someone take out his time to attend to your question I think it will be nice if you appreciate it. Though his answer might not go down well with you but for him to have taken that step to answer says a lot. Some persons ask questions here and you see people online and they refuse to answer, this is because of that.
I remember you saying you intend going for a 2 month program and he said why go for such? It is not a bad question, all you should do is tell him why. I also remember him, myself and others on this great forum saying you don't need trv but tourist visa.
NB: the person that made the post wasn't in anyway referring to Frank but to newbies who find it hard to do some little research themselves before asking questions and also to let them know NOBODY on this forum can assure you 100% of getting your trv, not even an immigration lawyer. The decision lies in the hands of the visa officer attending to your case, Two visa officers can handle your file and give different reviews . Please let peace reign and stop calling someone out like you just did with Frank
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Make una take time ooooooo.....stop prolonging Wat is not suppose to be......nah just advise na.....a beg make una no disturb my prayer for trv oooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Twallace: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
vibrant99:
This was written for @Frankrobbn1

People can be funny. Why are you calling out names? If great and consistent contributors like @Frankrobbn1 don't share their views and opinions, people like you will start begging for someone to reply your posts.

It is not easy for someone to make out time to contribute to this forum. You don't have to follow what they said. You can always scroll past their post. If people like @Frankrobbn1 and Co don't contribute to this forum, this forum will die natural death. You only picked him out because he has been consistent lately in contributing to this forum.

I know some contributors to this forum who have stopped contributing because people kept calling them out like this.

Don't discourage people please.
@Frankrobbn1, don't be discouraged please. Keep on contributing to keep this great forum alive and lively just like everyone else is doing.

Peace

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by wilz78: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Any idea on ho much medical for Canadian student visa is gonna cost me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mcobex: 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
bbclue:
Make una take time ooooooo.....stop prolonging Wat is not suppose to be......nah just advise na.....a beg make una no disturb my prayer for trv oooo
Lol! No worry trv go come by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by vibrant99(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
No vex abeg, No be so i think am.
Twallace:

People can be funny. Why are you calling out names? If great and consistent contributors like @Frankrobbn1 don't share their views and opinions, people like you will start begging for someone to reply your posts.

It is not easy for someone to make out time to contribute to this forum. You don't have to follow what they said. You can always scroll past their post. If people like @Frankrobbn1 and Co don't contribute to this forum, this forum will die natural death. You only picked him out because he has been consistent lately in contributing to this forum.

I know some contributors to this forum who have stopped contributing because people kept calling them out like this.

@Frankrobbn1, don't be discouraged please. Keep on contributing to keep this great forum alive and lively just like everyone else is doing.

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mayowa94: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
please guys, what type of visa can someone going to canada as a trainee or internship apply for?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ChuksEbube: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
bbclue:

grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ChuksEbube: 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
mayowa94:
please guys, what type of visa can someone going to canada as a trainee or internship apply for?

The visa is called SNEAKERS/TRAINERS VISA grin grin grin grin na joke I dey joke oooo. Lolz I just wan play small

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
ChuksEbube:

The visa is called SNEAKERS/TRAINERS VISA grin grin grin grin na joke I dey joke oooo. Lolz I just wan play small, awaiting trv like lotto visa

wink

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
mcobex:
Lol! No worry trv go come by God's grace

Amen ooooooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Ratawu: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
I am new here. I am about to submit my visa application. My sponsor just transferred my tuition and living expenses into my account.
Hope this recent transfer won't be a problem for me.
I am going going for one year program of $8,000 tuition fees and my sponsor has paid naira equivalent of $19,000 to my account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ratawu:
I am new here. I am about to submit my visa application. My sponsor just transferred my tuition and living expenses into my account.
Hope this recent transfer won't be a problem for me.
I am going going for one year program of $8,000 tuition fees and my sponsor has paid naira equivalent of $19,000 to my account.

Hello Ratawu!

You have taken a bold step by asking your sponsor to transfer both your tuition and living expenses into your account and NO the recent transfer won't pose to be a problem to your application. You need to submit both accounts statements while applying for your visa. You should indicate this in the portion where you talked about finances on your SOP, explain to the visa officer that as a matter of fact, that your sponsor have shown commitment in financing your studies by transferring both your tuition and living expenses into your account, so the same with your sponsor, it should also appear on his letter of support/sponsporship. Remember to quote the date and attach receipts for the transcation.

Good luck!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mcobex: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
mayowa94:
How many years/months/weeks/days is the training? Be specific.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Twallace:

Peace

Hehehehe Twallace grin. I'm not dismayed okay, even Jesus Christ was persecuted, talk more of me. I also remember vividly last year when jnyuwa02 was the talk of the forum, how they castigated him and yet stood by his ground.
All the same we all are aspiring to achieve a goal.

Thank you for your interest. I appreciate Sir!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
Austinpee4:

Picking someone out from a post is totally uncalled for. @Frankrobbn1 was not mentioned in the post and it is quite unfair to ascribe a post to someone who has continously contributed tremendously on the thread.

My boss Austinpee4,
I learnt alot from you and I forever remain loyal and grateful to you Sir!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
mcobex:
Bro,
NB: the person that made the post wasn't in anyway referring to Frank but to newbies who find it hard to do some little research themselves before asking questions and also to let them know NOBODY on this forum can assure you 100% of getting your trv, not even an immigration lawyer. Please let peace reign and stop calling someone out like you just did with Frank

My boss Mcobex you're not an exception I hail you Sir!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by JOSHCANADA: 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
hello gurus in the house,

I received my trv today. I want to travel end of this month but I'm worried that I might have issue at airport in canada because my university resumes in september. Can I enter Canada 7 months before my uni resumes I'm just going early to acclimatize with the weather and culture etc undecided.
pls advise me.. I dont want to go there and get turned back at the airport. I'll cry because of the transport money lost and disappointment.

I need a guided advice pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.

Thanks people

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Ivan12: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
JOSHCANADA:

I received my trv today. I want to travel end of this month but I'm worried that I might have issue at airport in canada because my university resumes in september. Can I enter Canada 7 months before my uni resumes I'm just going early to acclimatize with the weather and culture etc undecided.
pls advise me.. I dont want to go there and get turned back at the airport. I'll cry because of the transport money lost and disappointment.

Thanks people

You can go anytime even tonight
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Asapant: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
JOSHCANADA:

Thanks people
congratulations man. Colleges or university ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by adesbaba: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Family

Pls immediately after a 1 year PGD,can one enrol fr an MSC program still in Canada without coming to Nigeria...wanna do PGD, then MSC immediately,,, bsc accounting, 2:2 grade

Love u all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by kylexy61(m): 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
Please has anyone gotten admission to York University before? My application status has changed to "admitted" today. They have written that my offer letter can be found in "Communications History" in the application portal, but I can't find any such " Communications History". Has anyone had any experience with this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by WEIRDPC(m): 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
JOSHCANADA:

Thanks people
Cc: Mcobex Frankrobbn1 and others

Not sure you can go that early o. you will be sent back. Congratulations.

Where is maziude na?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by midejide123: 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Markab:
Sorry to digress please. Is anyone flying Egypt Air on the 9th March to Toronto
i need to book a flight, pls can you give the idea of the price, and how you secured yours? @egypt air.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by midejide123: 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
NeyofeedNigEnt:

I will be flying Egypt air on March 14
i need info on egypt air bro...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by BRANDYAK: 2:23am On Feb 17, 2018
Dennis2000:
Please guys I need a answer to these

I applied for study permit together with my two cousins and my parents acting as a co sponsor to them then we submitted the application together now

if there is a mistake found in any of my cousins application can we all be refused ( both me)
And if they are refused based on insufficient funds will I also be refused
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ademcoboy(m): 7:20am On Feb 17, 2018
JOSHCANADA:

Thanks people

Please share your profile and list of documents submitted

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.