Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork (32249 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares No Makeup Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month / Leo Receives Beautiful Artwork Of Himself And His Late Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by chynie: 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Genny is aging.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by makasimatics(m): 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Little Breast like housefly, gave birth to a daughter who has no father, perhaps a product of rape.

Afraid to date cause of bruised ego.

Somebody role model..

Atiku's left over

Ipob youth..

pig!!!! Ezi
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by boyfwend(m): 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
okay
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by boyfwend(m): 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
okayokayokay
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by gozzlin: 12:10am On Jul 27, 2017
She wishes she's that beautiful.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by ibesylva22k(m): 12:13am On Jul 27, 2017
see what my friend did to himself in the name of body building... before and after..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by Trexnemesis(m): 12:34am On Jul 27, 2017
Atiku's chop remain. Too bad for her - not a good record. Whenever I remember this, she immediately looks ugly to me. Money is not everything.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by Smartjob1(f): 3:56am On Jul 27, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Little Breast like housefly, gave birth to a daughter who has no father, perhaps a product of rape.

Somebody role model..

Atiku's left over

Ipob youth..
...and what you typed made sense to you?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by Kaycee7(m): 4:55am On Jul 27, 2017
So Genny's also a Wonder Woman fan. More reason to like her. Beautiful artwork.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by mamajaz(f): 5:30am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=Nofuckgiven post=58866052]
Can you back up your claim with proof please? It is people like you that should be caught and thrown into jail
Jail keh He should be thrown into the lions' then for saying thrash.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by fluid5: 5:33am On Jul 27, 2017
she just want to imitate his ex dbanji we see
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by ModusOperandi(f): 6:35am On Jul 27, 2017
I'm glad I didn't waste money to watch this movie in a cinema, DC crap.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by natume: 6:48am On Jul 27, 2017
lol. I love this woman.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by bonifieldstun(m): 6:48am On Jul 27, 2017
Lol e be like say wonder woman role they sweet this vivi Lol good to dream big tho
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by grandstar(m): 6:48am On Jul 27, 2017
One of the first thing a shrink requests during therapy is to draw anything you like. Your drawing usually depicts your dominant thought.

Little children in war ravaged areas may draw crude pictures of soldiers carrying guns.

Her drawing therefore brings me to the conclusion that she is a fan of Angelina Jolie and wish she could have reached her height in the movie industry but left frustrated by Nigeria's extremely limiting environment. Would you imagine the "wedding party" cost just 60m to make? Yet in Hollywood, a star actor could easily earn $10m (3.6bn) for a movie role!

Funny her dominant thought isn't marriage. Its her choice to make however. I wish her the best
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by grandstar(m): 6:53am On Jul 27, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Somebody role model..

Atiku's left over

Ipob youth..

Why did you write this? If she was a victim of rape, should you not sympathise with her? Should you not praise her for not aborting the child? If this was the case, she should be praised for not keeping the baby but also for bringing her up.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by DRPAIT123(m): 7:01am On Jul 27, 2017
this one no resemble her o jare....which kind thing be dis
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by sarahade(f): 7:26am On Jul 27, 2017
She resemble imgbeke. Local wonder woman

gal gadot always. cool cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by kandyj(f): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=Nofuckgiven post=58866052]
Can you back up your claim with proof please? It is people like you that should be caught and thrown into jail for violation of social media rights! ThankGod they have signed it into law soon your likes go dey bail themselves out for defaming people.[/quote

nofuckgiven abi that says it all
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by euchariadavid(f): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2017
beautiful......
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by uzoormah(m): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2017
Mandynews:
That's not her real page Op. always make research before you post. Nairaland mod. will allow other bloggers copy my content and move them to FTP without credit. y'all spoilt the blogoshere.
Keep kwayet jor
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2017
smartty68:
Wow! So Genevieve doesing art work shocked

English fall on you
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by smartty68(m): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2017
3Dobserver:

English fall on you
What are you talk about
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork by CioAngels(f): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Somebody role model..

Atiku's left over

Ipob youth..
But. why all that? Let her be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts / Yinka Ayefele Reconciles With Governor Ajimobi / I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.