Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

ISCL Calling...who's With Me? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ISCL Calling...who's With Me? (665 Views)

Man Loses N200,000 Job For Calling The Employer ‘uncle’ / Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling..... / Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ISCL Calling...who's With Me? by Abduletudaye(m): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Just got an invite from ICSL tho i don't know what the position of the job is.

Who's with me and do you have an idea the interview strategy?
Re: ISCL Calling...who's With Me? by sannio(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
They are stupid people who are not organized. After the interview forget it, nothing is coming forth. Nepotism of the highest order is happening there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISCL Calling...who's With Me? by Hoseaovo(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
sannio:
They are stupid people who are not organized. After the interview forget it, nothing is coming forth. Nepotism of the highest order is happening there.

I don't think I totally agree with you in that. I did a few jobs courtesy of ICSL. You first have to meet their requirements and pass their test. I'm sure they are even more eager to put another staff out there than you are trying to get a job.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cassia Pharmacy / Monurent Equipment & Service Solutions Vacancies / Bet9ja Cashier Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.