Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Applying For Usa Student Visa,,,,do One Really Need A travel Agent For That? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applying For Usa Student Visa,,,,do One Really Need A travel Agent For That? (737 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Applying For Usa Student Visa,,,,do One Really Need A travel Agent For That? by stacyadams: 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
what are the steps to applying for a usa student visa...can i process it without using agents and how??the money they re requesting is much...
Re: Applying For Usa Student Visa,,,,do One Really Need A travel Agent For That? by obataokenwa(m): 12:35am On Jul 27, 2017
stacyadams:
what are the steps to applying for a usa student visa...can i process it without using agents and how??the money they re requesting is much...
Bro if you have a huge amount in your account or that of your guardian as proof, just go ahead and apply with all the evidence you got admission. US visa can never be done by any agent except maybe to help u arrange fake documents to look real. Just show account statement of huge money.
Re: Applying For Usa Student Visa,,,,do One Really Need A travel Agent For That? by stacyadams: 12:47am On Jul 27, 2017
..so where do i start?like their website..how to pay visa fee ..etc
obataokenwa:
Bro if you have a huge amount in your account or that of your guardian as proof, just go ahead and apply with all the evidence you got admission. US visa can never be done by any agent except maybe to help u arrange fake documents to look real. Just show account statement of huge money.
Re: Applying For Usa Student Visa,,,,do One Really Need A travel Agent For That? by obataokenwa(m): 12:54am On Jul 27, 2017
stacyadams:
..so where do i start?like their website..how to pay visa fee ..etc
have you applied for the school and have they given you admission? If yes... travel.state.gov or ceac.state.gov

The visa fee is at Gtbank.. 64,000naira.

Make sure you're genuine with big money in account before u do. They need proof of good sponsor of you that got fat money I repeat. It's the major thing. Use the second site and select D-160 ...just carefully go through all instructions before you further. Goodluck
Re: Applying For Usa Student Visa,,,,do One Really Need A travel Agent For That? by internationalman(m): 1:10am On Jul 27, 2017
obataokenwa:
I wish it was that easy
Re: Applying For Usa Student Visa,,,,do One Really Need A travel Agent For That? by obataokenwa(m): 1:13am On Jul 27, 2017
internationalman:

I wish it was that easy
It is. Except you don't have the requirements. US visa can never be bought with money.
Re: Applying For Usa Student Visa,,,,do One Really Need A travel Agent For That? by stacyadams: 1:24am On Jul 27, 2017
thanks a lot bro..be applying for the school ..im doing it for my bro
obataokenwa:
have you applied for the school and have they given you admission? If yes... travel.state.gov or ceac.state.gov

The visa fee is at Gtbank.. 64,000naira.

Make sure you're genuine with big money in account before u do. They need proof of good sponsor of you that got fat money I repeat. It's the major thing. Use the second site and select D-160 ...just carefully go through all instructions before you further. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Applying For Usa Student Visa,,,,do One Really Need A travel Agent For That? by internationalman(m): 1:29am On Jul 27, 2017
obataokenwa:
It is. Except you don't have the requirements. US visa can never be bought with money.
everything can b bought with money including US visa provided the embassy is in Nigeria.
Re: Applying For Usa Student Visa,,,,do One Really Need A travel Agent For That? by justwise(m): 5:07am On Jul 27, 2017
Post this in US student visa thread.

(1)

Travelling To Czech Republic. / 5 Tips To Get You Ready To Travel Abroad / Terrible Accident Involving A Car And Dangote Truck On Ojuelegba Bridge(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.