Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job (19020 Views)

6 Things Job Seekers Do That Sabotage Their Interview Chances / 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ / 6 Things You Must Remove From Your Cv Very Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job by RapportNaija(m): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2017
I see you baba TunnyOgunnowo

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job by younglleo: 8:12am On Jul 27, 2017
get the rich neighbour EVANSED grin
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job by Gabcy(m): 8:25am On Jul 27, 2017
if u want to be financially free, call or watsapp this (07035855476)
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job by seguno2: 8:34am On Jul 27, 2017
femi4:
you don't need to be train to teach. Teaching is natural...won't you teach your kids?

You don't know what you are talking about.
Read up and stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job by emmymdk: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job

Visit a herbalist
Visit a herbalist who can prepare potent goodluck charms for you. You can't remain jobless 2weeks after doing this.

Go for a deliverance

Got the required degrees, qualification and grades yet you can't get a job.
Go for a deliverance in a fire-brand church like MFM. It is spiritual, probably a curse or a spell working against your destiny.

Acquire a Skill
You can learn sewing, barbing, vulcanizing or other skills that can still fetch you good cash while still unemployed.

Raise funds and relocate
Raise funds; you can sell family properties, get a loan or raise money through any other certain means.
You can relocate to Libya, Italy or Greece where you can hustle or get a sugar daddy/mummy.

Use what you have
You can make money using what you have;
Your talents, your bottom-power, your political skills, your kpomo.
Every human is created with a body tool that can feed them for life.

Get rid of yourself
"An 'unemployed' existence is a worse negation of life than death itself."
Jose Ortega Y Gasset

If you can't get a job, existing becomes a curse.
You don't want to be seen as a failure or a liability. You can be brave enough to call the shots.
You end your stay in this life, go meet your god or your guardian angel and find out why you were forsaken.

I wish your Relatives who ever seek for job all you just mentioned in Jesus Name, say Amen!!!
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job by Elvis295(m): 8:54am On Jul 27, 2017
Meanwhile

Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job by softboi10: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Visit a herbalist
Visit a herbalist who can prepare potent goodluck charms for you. You can't remain jobless 2weeks after doing this.

Go for a deliverance

Go for a deliverance in a fire-brand church like MFM. It is spiritual, probably a curse or a spell working against your destiny.

Acquire a Skill
You can learn sewing, barbing, vulcanizing or other skills that can still fetch you good cash while still unemployed.

Raise funds and relocate
Raise funds; you can sell family properties, get a loan or raise money through any other certain means.
You can relocate to Libya, Italy or Greece where you can hustle or get a sugar daddy/mummy.

Use what you have

Get rid of yourself
Jose Ortega Y Gasset

You don't want to be seen as a failure or a liability. You can be brave enough to call the shots.
You end your stay in this life, go meet your god or your guardian angel and find out why you were forsaken.

God bro ur sick!!! Wat kind of discouraging post is that!?! Wat about ppl that depends on ur post or comments For God sake edit ur post b4 posting
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job by ITCareerINxtGen: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2017
Information Technology knowledge and skills continues to be a key decision factor in most industries and professions of the 21st century. Developments in science and technology points to a future in which our existence and business will predominantly be subsumed within technology systems, leading to large scale shifts in our social, cultural, behavioral, economic or business directions.
To survive the impacts of this revolution and remain relevant in the scheme of things especially in careers, people of all professions need to gain adequate understanding on how best to approach IT in terms of learning, skills acquisition, certifications or qualifications and careers in the information technology sector.
The book “IT Career: A Roadmap” is designed to provide guidance, clarify confusions and enumerate recommended pathways into the industry for various categories of interests such as aspiring high school leavers, undergraduate students, graduate students, professionals in IT or other sectors who wish to IT-enable their careers and job seekers.
If you have always been curious about;
 What courses and certifications best provides the latitude for a successful and rewarding career in IT;
 What best options exist for learning and acquiring IT skills and certifications;
 Every valuable information about entering, retaining and growing a career within the IT industry as well as job roles, responsibilities and top skills/certifications in the industry;
And many more; then this book is for you!
Get it here: https://www.amazon.com/Career-Road-Map/dp/1533508852/ref=sr_1_3?
OR https://www.createspace.com/6308353
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job by Daeylar(f): 9:44am On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Visit a herbalist

Go for a deliverance

Acquire a Skill

Raise funds and relocate

Use what you have

Get rid of yourself
Jose Ortega Y Gasset

I can't stop laughing, grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2017
seguno2:

Until more of us, Nigerians, learn to do things for free in order to get experience, make & correct mistakes, have professional network etc, we will continue groping in the dark like blind men.

I approach firms with intent to get even an unpaid internship

They repel me at the slightest mention of "applying for an internship"

I really don't know what to do again.
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2017
rottenPussy:
whatever you do, don't get my kind of job. I love monopoly grin grin

U had 101 offers

U choose Ur current state.
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job by seguno2: 10:09am On Jul 27, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:
I approach firms with intent to get even an unpaid internship

They repel me at the slightest mention of "applying for an internship"

I really don't know what to do again.

Keep trying and spread to not-for-profit organisations, including religious outfits.
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job by simplibaba(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

That depends on how much they post daily but basically I earn more like #50 per task cos I am a premium member and also from their affiliate marketing.

Ok now... Have done like 2 tasks today sha
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job by simplibaba(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Abi, I earned more Sha cos I sold 5 shoes and shirts via my FB this week to friends. it's a new site and according to the message I got few days back they are just populating the site. For you to earn more bring more people and then to input your email on referral at sign up

How much for every 10 referrals u get?
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job by danchuzzy(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2017
All these job talks are highly over-rated!!!

Quote me at your own peril
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
play bet9ja find a rich guy or rich bae, kidnapping prostitution & Gigolo
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job by Smartjob1(f): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bro, you nailed it expertly.

One more thing, job search has been made easier and faster. Find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers all over the world. Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com today. Sign up now. It is free!

Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job by YungDenzel: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job by amzee(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Visit a herbalist

Go for a deliverance

Acquire a Skill

Raise funds and relocate

Use what you have

Get rid of yourself
Jose Ortega Y Gasset

Savage
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job by oluwadeeboi(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
Could also work out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Dangote Start Calling Graduate Trainee Drivers? / Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House / N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.