Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Wives: What will you do If you Discover Your Hubby Is Secretly Building A House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives: What will you do If you Discover Your Hubby Is Secretly Building A House (2621 Views)

This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? / Wives, What Would You Do When Your Husband Starts Beating You Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Wives: What will you do If you Discover Your Hubby Is Secretly Building A House by Kanwulia: 4:35am On Oct 26, 2013
How does that affect me? undecided
Like any other matter of his, NOT MY GADDEM BIZZ! I respect his privacy, like he respects minezzzzzzzz!!!! kiss
I have my own houses! kisso
So? Good for him! I don't do joint ventures in with ANY MAN!
NIGERIAN or otherwise! kiss

Let him will it to his children, like I have done to MINE!!!! cool

Free world! I don't have that kind of busy - body marriage o! kiss
Re: Wives: What will you do If you Discover Your Hubby Is Secretly Building A House by enygmababe: 8:55am On Mar 24, 2015
He is secretly building a house for his siblings... Who cares?

I guess the only ish is that they are still in a rented apartment but in that case, how is op certain the house is for his siblings, even if that were the case his money is his and he can do what he likes mine is mine too so...to each his own

Truth is in the first case I would tell him I know but care less. It is his prerogative to do anything for his siblings. Heck...I'll even support him to because when I chose to do anything for my siblings he'll have no say in the issue either.

(1) (2) (Reply)

30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) / Re-preciousgirl: She Came Here With her issue And You Guys Start Insulting / 3 Months Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.