Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy (49221 Views)

Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught In Our Rice Farm Today (Photos) / See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by Deeldorado: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
It comes out sweeter with this method.
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by streets2empire: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Any method is ok as long as it is consumable.

Meanwhile check this artilcle out, 15 things people living in rented apartment can relate to: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=8
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by hisMrs(f): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
ricsman:
thats the main point shay... but with the cover.... chemical wise... MissyB3
wetin concern chemical
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by hisMrs(f): 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Abeg what's the difference between Maize and Corn?
the spelling

1 Like

Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by joycluv: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Plz from where did they get those corns? Hope not from somebody's farm? Just asking though.........
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by abbeyty(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
igraman:
Check out my own cool method.
I did these fortnight ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C5ppEECSfU

Oh boy you are only abusing the corn with this your method I doubt if those corn are roasted properly.
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by fortunekaura(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
JayRise:
Yep. It's even better that way.
of course the maize dey don well.
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by Sensie(f): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
ricsman:
easy dear never saw this type
Lol. To even think of it that they are grown up men is very disturbing.
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by Mcreloaded(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Na by force to eat roasted corn agbaya
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by michaelwilli(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Wonders shall never end grin grin

Using gas of N3,000 to roast corn of N70....

Where hath thou Sense gone?

Because he used all the gas abi? Ewure

1 Like

Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Healthy ke? They're all the same thing, otu ihe. Acrylamide, hmf and pahs but we go still eat cos one thing must kill someone final final cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by ejanla077: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:

His gas

His corn

His N3000 His N70

Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by ejanla077: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
hahn:
Four grown men and y'all couldn't come with a better idea?

Na wa undecided

Must all be my afonja brothers.

Dats awa work
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
ejanla077:

His gas

His corn

His N3000 His N70
My post,

MY OWN.

Who asked you?
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
michaelwilli:

Because he used all the gas abi? Ewure
Fool from the other side undecided

Ode.....

Who asked you
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by ceevee(f): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
That's why they are called men.
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by iluvdonjazzy: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
ricsman:
easy dear never saw this type
dat is because u did nt go farm at all, dats how we use to roast corn in d farm back then.
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by SLOVFO(m): 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
It's another way of cooking the corn. The corn will turn out like a boiled one. So long as you don't burn of all the husk. And the corn must be fresh and tender for this to work.
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by stuffs4me(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
Oche211:
Lolz. This one na smoked corn.
It's pretty healthy jare. U put the corn without removing the covering in the fire. It's only the back that gets burnt. E sweet no be small.

The corn dey sweet no be small. Nothing wrong with roasted corn.

Don't mind the mumu OP. Maybe na one ajegunle guy trying to form ajebota.
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by hahn(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
ejanla077:

Must all be my afonja brothers.

Dats awa work

cheesy grin
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by hahn(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
holatoj:

where were u raised up ?? infact this is the best method of roasting..... the sweetest.... if u don't know something doesn't mean u shld abuse.....all the butter generation youth always having guts to abuse elders

Butter generation? Lol

You should have been walking around communicating with peak milk cans instead of a smartphone na just to show you are an elder

*spits at the arrogant defense of mediocrity*
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by patola080(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
ricsman:
saw some guys roasting � maize like this... hope it's healthy
yes I can still remember wen we are still small dat is how our grant pa use to do it 4us so sweet
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by NwaScore442(m): 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:

As if he go burn d whole gas in d cylinder.. ..say no to offline brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? / Photo Of Big Fish Caught By A Navy Officer / Hunter Caught An Antelope (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.