Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

What Should I Wear - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Should I Wear (2597 Views)

Help! Can I Wear This. / Can I Wear This Dress If I Am Pregnant? / What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Wear by pussyboy: 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2010
house pls i need your responses. i'm a guy in my mid 20s and a friend of mine is having a party this weekend and the dress code says dress classy with a touch of red. wat do all the FASHIONISTAS suggest i put on. all replies are welcome. thanks
Re: What Should I Wear by pussyboy: 7:20am On Feb 09, 2010
shockin? does it mean no one got suggestions. hhmmm
Re: What Should I Wear by oyinda3(f): 7:42am On Feb 09, 2010
wear something formal shirt, suit n pants with red tie (touch of red).
ur username is disgusting by the way. maybe that's why most ppl are discouraged from posting. lipsrsealed
Re: What Should I Wear by pussyboy: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2010
@Oyinda, thanks a lot. about the user name i chose it cos dats wat everyone calls me. not cos of the female stuff but quiet and meticulous lit d pussy cat. more suggestions will be welcom.
Re: What Should I Wear by pussyboy: 8:21am On Feb 11, 2010
pls i intend putting on a jeans. wat do u think about dat?
Re: What Should I Wear by fardekeh: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2010
jeans? hmnnn! not bad cool
Re: What Should I Wear by pussyboy: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2010
fardekeh:

jeans? hmnnn! not bad cool
so is it bad. u guys should pls pop something in.
Re: What Should I Wear by mohawkchic(f): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2010
~Initially you didnt indicate what you've got in your wardrobe. .or what you've got to work with if you like. . .however having said you's thinking of wearing Jeans,i can work w/ that!

~What colour/fit is the Jeans? Straight Jeans is just about the Jeans you can pull off looking relaxed but Classy. . .looking for some pics of an ensemble you cud work with. . .
Re: What Should I Wear by oyinda3(f): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2010
As a rule, Jeans is NOT classy. but there are some that can pull it off ex. very dark, neat jeans.
but i'll suggest you skip the jeans and just wear suit trousers. that's more classy
Re: What Should I Wear by mohawkchic(f): 12:46am On Feb 12, 2010
~With you on the Colour Oyinda. . .the Colour/Cut usually determine if someone can achieve a look that is complimentary OR less than complimentary!

~Since he's only 20,me think it's okay to substitute a much formal wear for the jeans he's got in mind but only if it's straight Cut,Dark Blue/Indigo/Black/Grey(as seen in pic). . & If You have the style to carry it off!! The classic suit & tie/formal wear look has given way for a trendier & younger substitute in the waistcoat,shirt with skinny ties or w/o & Jeans among young guys his age. . .

~My suggestion might be useless if you it's not your "Style" or You dont have these ensembles but anywho here goes. . . Throw in the formal shirt suggestion. . sleeves can be rolled up to elbows/or not. . if you've got a waistcoat,put it on over. . .i suppose you'll have to figure out how to put the "Touch of red"

[img]http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/Teen+Choice+Awards+2009+Arrivals+g_MomiPlnMGl.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/_Fr5jtSt05Hg/SvmAah0w2lI/AAAAAAAAOAQ/rX67HjHMjl0/s640/0%2BTaylor-crop1.jpg[/img]
Re: What Should I Wear by mamagee3(f): 12:51am On Feb 12, 2010
Is the dark one the First Nigerian man to pose for Calvin Klein?
Re: What Should I Wear by pussyboy: 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2010
@mohawkchic u is d boss. got these styles off my head. my plans were black/gray straight cut jeans with a sky blue shirt black/grey waistcoat red skinny tie coffee colored belt & coffe colored chucks dats got red stripes.
more tots r welcome. thank u all
Re: What Should I Wear by pussyboy: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2010
This was I I rocked it. Mehn everybody was like WOW!

Re: What Should I Wear by mohawkchic(f): 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2010
~No Woories PB. .

~Ta. for the update on your look for the nite. . most folks dont follow thro after suggestions. . .
Re: What Should I Wear by maedan(f): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2010
@ pussyboy. Nice!! No photos from the 'do'?? Reading through the replies just now, I initially thought jeans were a bad idea. But u're right, you rocked it!!

@ mohawkchic

you're such an asset! The pics were great, your suggestions are always helpful and you take your time/effort to assist. You da boss-miss grin,

BTW, how come we never get to do the usual chit-chat in the Movies section?? Miss them a lot!!
Re: What Should I Wear by mohawkchic(f): 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2010
~Hey Missy!

~Aaaw. . You're making a black girl blush purple here Always happy to help if i can!

~Me think i like my new Nick. . ."Boss_Chic/Miss"!

~Not much holding my interest in TV/Movies lately. . .i aint watching much TV either save for my recorded regular Series. . .

~Miss our Chit Chat too. . .
Re: What Should I Wear by maedan(f): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2010
Bless!! I'm not into TV either, for now!! The only thing that catches my fancy is prolly Katie or Pete's shows.

And yep, the boss-chic/miss will suit you quite nicely grin grin kiss.
Re: What Should I Wear by oyinda3(f): 3:01am On Feb 20, 2010
@pic wow that's crazyyy grin grin definitely a good combo

haha mohawkchic, ur not fashion moderator for nothing miss cheesy
Re: What Should I Wear by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 20, 2010
pussyboy:

This was I I rocked it. Mehn everybody was like WOW!
Boy dang, you foine

(1) (Reply)

71 Year-old Supermodel Walks Runway / Hot Or Not: Ebube Nwagbo In A Yellow Bare Midriff Gown / The Art Of Gele Tying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.