Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party (18556 Views)

What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) / Help! Can I Wear This. / What Should I Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party by coolfunke(f): 4:11pm On May 31, 2010
My son is having a birthday bash over the weekend. Pls help me I don't know what to wear. I'm thinking of wearing a shortn( not bum short ) a ralph laren tshirt, a leggis a a long top, a skinny pant and a top. I'M CONFUSED!!!

Please help me asap.

The best reccommedation gets a very big price. Lol

FAST! FAST!! AND FAST!!!

Mecri!
Re: What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 31, 2010
Re: What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party by tayoast(m): 11:24pm On May 31, 2010
chaircover:

Depends on what kind of party. We all know that one year old parties often turn in to adult owambe/old school/parent parties  wink

Seriously I will wear something I feel comfortable in but at the same time trendy; you don't want to look like the cook in photographs   smiley

hahahaha. . . tablecover!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
@poster:
I suggest u go wv sth simple
Re: What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party by sashaa(f): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2010
Yeah ryt, go 4 comfortable and trendy
Re: What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 02, 2010
depends on your style, and sense of fashion. if you want to go for a simple neat and comfortable
approach, a jeans, a nice top and a heel (not too high) if you want something trendy, a high waisted pants/skirt
with a pretty top, under. pair it with a really high heel, the shoes will most definitely make or break the outfit.
so if you are going for this look, make sure that you get the shoes right. If you want something classy (which I personally recommend.) you could wear a beautiful dress, (I do not mean a prom dress or an evening wear) if you are going for this look, make sure the dress is below the knees. if the dress is too boring like plain black,
you could play around with it, and make it stands out. add a belt, those tiny ones. (if you are in winter, you could wear a jacket on top of it.) go very low on the accessories, a simple pearls earrings, and a watch would complete the outfit.

sorry for the long write up lol hope I help though.
Re: What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party by coolfunke(f): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2010
@ Chaircover,u're right some mums look like the waitress in pics. Its more of an adult party now, everyone wnts to come.
@Rokiatu thanks dear but I wnt to look trendy, comfortable and a teenage look to complemnt d kids. I have a fabulous body cos most pple dnt knw i hve kids so I wnt to wow evryone wt wht i've got.
@ Tayo_ast yeah I wnt to b simple but trendy,
Re: What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party by coolfunke(f): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2010
thnks sasha
Re: What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party by malaika(f): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2010
::
Re: What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2010
The party is about your son and not you.

So dress the boy nice jare, and you could wear jean if you want. . . . . . . tongue
Re: What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party by coolfunke(f): 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2010
Thks malaika and fhemmy.
Re: What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party by Outstrip(f): 1:35am On Jun 03, 2010
It depends on the theme. Is it going to be outside or in the house? Is it going to be at a playhouse outside of the home? It depends. I typically do my kids birthdays at playhouses but I always wear a simple dress and I have always worn heels since I mostly sit and watch the kids have fun
Re: What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party by soreola(f): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2010
You should go with the idea of a long top with legging and maybe some colourful bangles, medium length earrings and some flashy pumps or you could go with flats for more comfort (or boots), Good luck

Re: What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party by soreola(f): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2010
more pics

Re: What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party by coolfunke(f): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2010
Thank you everyone. My party was fabulous, I worn a mini dress and pop socks ( the very transparent one, is dat what its called?) and later changed to a skinny pant and a beaded spagetti top. I looked fabulous. Thank you.
Re: What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party by tayoast(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2010
ahn ahn
where's our own cake and take-away packs now??

Dont tell me u finished them all undecided
Re: What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party by uzoo: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2010
well i think you should stick to a pair of skinny pants and if you are going to be doing a lot of bending down pair then put on a fitted top that sits right on you hips to go with that skinny jeans ,

bit of advice : if you've lost all the pregnancy weight and back to your figure at this point when your kid will be 1 please by all means , flaunt it!!

its just a way to WOW! everyone at the party.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party by coolfunke(f): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2010
Thanks to u all
Re: What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party by jbblues24(m): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
I'm always relieved when someone is delivering a eulogy and I realise I'm listening to it. cool

(1) (Reply)

5 Awesome Reasons Why You Should Consider Non-alcoholic Perfume / Where Can I Get Essential Oils For Perfumes And Colognes. / Packaging Boxes For Your Products in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.