Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State (26084 Views)

Hausa Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pants In Edo. Photos / Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo / Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Saintsquare(m): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
Cubeet:
Truly, your governor no cry, he was rejoicing
him no be mumu Na,u no dey see fayose ?
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Hakeem12(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
chiagozien:
I have been telling people that yoruba muslim is worster than hausa,can you imagine just because he stepped on his foot why running,that why they just kill that poor boy.well when servant kill master na that time casala dont burst.
STORY FOR THE GODS. Did you just say WORSTER? English has suffered
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Hakeem12(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
ApexPredator:
These two ethnic groups were made for each other, violent buffoons.
Fool you are. And you pple are peaceful? Lmao, you are worst
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Tobbyfitz: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by chemicalDisease: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
mofewilkie:
Have i stated the fact or not?
Check Nigeria history and google.
Who is interested in ur Zoo history.
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Cubeet: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Saintsquare:
him no be mumu Na,u no dey see fayose ?
Na only Fayose be the governor for SW. Abi na only Ekiti dem dey attack
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by uglodoh(f): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
Richy4:

You've made your own mistake too..."Where" is the real deal
The " were" as used in the sentence is correct.
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by oluwaahmed: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
mofewilkie:

Talk of Coward? Ojukwu dressed like a woman and fled the Biafra war only to ask for forgiveness later; he died and was buried with Nigeria Flag.

Bravery? The 5 commanders in Biafra war were all Yorubas. General Benjamin Adekunle, Gen Alani Akinrinade, General Alabi Isama, General, Ishola, Gen Olusegun Obasanjo. Infact,Biafra surrendered to Obasanjo. The reason you hate yoruba so much. If not why will you generalise the statement of certain group of yoruba youth.

Slave?

Nmandi Azikwe was the first Slave to Sir Amadu Bello.

Then, Alex Ekweme was the second slave to Alhaji Shehu Shagari.

Teach your children history.

Wat abt Gen oldipo diya dat was beggin abacha 4 his life like a true coward? Wat abt abiola dat was killed like a tse-tse fly while ur elders did nuttin, wat abt awolowo dat drank rat poison jst 2 cowardly take d easy way out? Gen adekunle dat also killed himself after his supposed "bravery".
Wat abt d countless yorubas dat hav bn killed in lagos wit clashes wit hausa, sotey yorubas cme dey speak ibo. Dis 1 d whole community run 4 deir father's land.
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
CHI spare parts deliver quality genuine parts to you wherever you are in the city of lagos.

We are adding more car parts to our collection so order today.

Call +2348121069256 to order.

Chi spare parts quality parts for your cars wherever you are
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Malawian(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
The Oba of Ibafo is probably enroute to Australia by now.

Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by mofewilkie(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
oluwaahmed:

Wat abt Gen oldipo diya dat was beggin abacha 4 his life like a true coward? Wat abt abiola dat was killed like a tse-tse fly while ur elders did nuttin, wat abt awolowo dat drank rat poison jst 2 cowardly take d easy way out? Gen adekunle dat also killed himself after his supposed "bravery".
Wat abt d countless yorubas dat hav bn killed in lagos wit clashes wit hausa, sotey yorubas cme dey speak ibo. Dis 1 d whole community run 4 deir father's land.

Lies and propaganda hallmark of hate. We all know Diya committed mutiny in the military.[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Fourwinds: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
ESDKING:
" Following the incident, the "ENTIRE" community descended into panic with "YORUBA" traders FLEEING from the area, over fear of reprisal attack by Hausa youths"

This line has summarised it all.

TYPICAL AFONJA !!!.
if this actually happens dat must be cowardice
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by janefrancisca(f): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
reciprokal:
worster? That's what you get when you abandoned spare parts business to become an internet vagabond.

Will you vamoose from here like the belch of a staggering drunkard?
Pot calling kettle back, point of correction, it's "abandon" and not "abandoned.
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by ejanla077: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
I wish our Igbo people will avoid threads like this

It is time to show the world that we are not busybodies.

Avoid ke...

I am fleeing right now. No time to come and go and die for nothing
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by janefrancisca(f): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hakeem12:
STORY FOR THE GODS. Did you just say WORSTER? English has suffered
English has indeed suffered, you can't even write a coherent sentence. Didn't u learn how to use punctuation marks and when/how to use capital and small letters in school?.
lesson: comot d kpako wey dey ur eye before u wan comot d saw dust wey dey anoda person eye.
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by nextprince: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
janefrancisca:
Pot calling kettle back, point of correction, it's "abandon" and not "abandoned.

Yimu... It is "black" not "back".
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by nextprince: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
janefrancisca:
English has indeed suffered, you can't even write a coherent sentence. Didn't u learn how to use punctuation marks and when/how to use capital and small letters in school?.
lesson: comot d kpako wey dey ur eye before u wan comot d saw dust wey dey anoda person eye.

Again, madam, there is nothing like capital and small letters, it is called upper and lower case letters.

Also, for the purpose of emphasis, I may decide to use upper case letters in an informal writing and indeed embolden them, where possible, underline them as well.

English no be our papa language, stop trying to ridicule others over minor mistakes.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Hakeem12(m): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
janefrancisca:
Well you really tried to be funny. But why the hell did you quote me? Must I adhere strictly to puntuactions and all when typing? And besides I wasn't talking to you so mind yourself.
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Hakeem12(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

Again, madam, there is nothing like capital and small letters, it is called upper and lower case letters.

Also, for the purpose of emphasis, I may decide to use upper case letters in an informal writing and indeed emboldened them, where possible, underline them as well.

English no be our papa language, stop trying to ridicule others over minor mistakes.
grin grin grin
Better person, imagine her referring to my use of upper and lower case as punctuation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
naturalman:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/tension-as-youths-kill-hausa-resident-in-ogun/amp/

like say more people want to goan join that Yoruba oba for prison...
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by okenwaa(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
imam07:
But for your village they will kill u and still bleep ur mama.

Hmmm...I dey smell person wey escape abortion
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Viergeachar: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=coolebux post=58882334][/quote]

Weak!

Try again.
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Viergeachar: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Looonatic flatiyeasterners are still this thread on this gloating senselessly over nothing while Enugu has been overrun by Fulani herdsmen as grazing reserve. angry

O ma se o! angry
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by reciprokal: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
janefrancisca:
Look at this exalted , analphabetic, attention-craving doofus.

Abandon? So when you narrate events depicting actions in the past , you use present tense?

You're not only foolish, you're have the psychological disease of dyslexia.

Your daddy should have used the funds for your education to rear pigs. It surely would have been a more profitable adventure.

Now slitter back into your timid shell and don't quote me again.
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by janefrancisca(f): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
reciprokal:
Look at this exalted , analphabetic, attention-craving doofus.

Abandon? So when you narrate events depicting actions in the past , you use present tense?

You're not only foolish, you're have the psychological disease of dyslexia.

Your daddy should have used the funds for your education to rear pigs. It surely would have been a more profitable adventure.

Now slitter back into your timid shell and don't quote me again.

I won't trade words with you, am way above that. I just have one simple question for you. When you are talking about the effects in the "present" of something that happened in the past, do you use past tense or present tense?
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by reciprokal: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
janefrancisca:

I won't trade words with you, am I'm way above that. I just have one simple question for you. When you are talking about the effects in the "present" of something that happened in the past, do you use past tense or present tense?

Believe me, if you trade words with me, I guarantee you a soaked pillow tonight!

All events of the past reported in the present take the past tense. However, for effect, one may choose to make it in present tense to make the effect more surreal.

Now, if I'm speaking about the action of a man in the past and I say, one shouldn't take Mr Okeke seriously after he "abadoned" his wife... It is sheer stupidity to put "abandoned" in the present tense.

I understand you're Igbo and you're looking for any excuse to support your illiterate brother who has no business on the internet giving his lack of basic education.

But trying to fault my flawless English is suicidal. I will make you rue your Nairaland existence if you elect to tarry on this path.

Every post after this will be naked expletives as i believe I have exhausted all avenue of logical reasoning.
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Antina(f): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
chiagozien:
I have been telling people that yoruba muslim is worst than hausa,can you imagine just because he stepped on his foot why running,that why they just kill that poor boy.well when servant kill master na that time casala dont burst.

Who is dis one again? abi which kain wahala be this!!
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Antivirus92(m): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
reciprokal:

Believe me, if you trade words with me, I guarantee you a soaked pillow tonight!

All events of the past reported in the present take the past tense. However, for effect, one may choose to make it in present tense to make the effect more surreal.

Now, if I'm speaking about the action of a man in the past and I say, one shouldn't take Mr Okeke seriously after he "abadoned" his wife... It is sheer stupidity to put "abandoned" in the present tense.

I understand you're Igbo and you're looking for any excuse to support your illiterate brother who has no business on the internet giving his lack of basic education.

But trying to fault my flawless English is suicidal. I will make you rue your Nairaland existence if you elect to tarry on this path.

Every post after this will be naked expletives as i believe I have exhausted all avenue of logical reasoning.
fool

professors on the pages of newspapers....
illiterates in real life...
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by reciprokal: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Antivirus92:
fool

professors on the pages of newspapers....
illiterates in real life...
At least you didn't fault my grammar.
I'm surprised your response was more emotional than substantial.
The semen that successfully flagellated your mother's ovum must belong to an insecure gigolo who budgeted more funds for his kain-kain than he did your education .

Blooming Bastard!
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by mockingdove: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
So dese slave yorubas can stab sm1, i be tink say dem non get mind
Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by nextprince: 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
reciprokal:

Every post after this will be naked expletives as i believe I have exhausted all avenue of logi reasoning.

Choi, you mean say upon all these, you never still start? This one na im be proper trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am. grin grin.

Abeg e don do, I know say she don dey regret already. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Stab Hausa Man To Death In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:
unlike some cowards whos women protested breast naked and governors were wearing fulani outfit up and down

but why are they now running for safety, your people should stand BRAVELY and wait for the hausas to retaliate, SIMPLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

85-year-old Woman Imprisoned In Abia Over Son’s Crime. Photo / IGP Adamu To General Garba Wahab: I’m In Firm Control Of Nigeria Police Force / Cultists Kill University Graduate In Benue And One Other (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.