Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

The Craziness In This Section Is Second To None - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Craziness In This Section Is Second To None (424 Views)

How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. / The Islam For Muslims Section Is Unfair / 7 Types Of Christians In This Section. Make Sure You Are Not One Of The 6. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Craziness In This Section Is Second To None by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2017
Lol,

This section is more funny than the jokes section.

From the "F" guy who always create thread to treat his sore reputation.

TO

The "U" guy who converted from atheism to theism and thinks he has seen all. This dude irritates me.

TO

The "A" guy who loves debate. I think debate must be his breakfast and i wonder how his neighbours will cope. Someone said this dude might be the fraudster, because the fraudster also loves debate.

TO

Thé "A" girl, the certified mistress of a fraudster. I give this girl "A+" in the use of vulgar words and insults but she will still claim holy holy holy.

Shior.

TO

The "I" romancelander who invades this section. Something tells me she's bisexual, this girl behaves like a teenager.

TO

Thé "Atheists", this people got no chill. If your life remain one bar, stay away o.

TO

Thé "O" guy, this chelsea fan will always insult Yahweh and quote one weird book.
Re: The Craziness In This Section Is Second To None by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:22am On Jul 27, 2017
TO

The thread derailers, na only God go dey punish una.

TO

The "B" guy, this man thinks the earth is flat and that the food we eat are the reasons for earth's gravity. Chai!

TO

The "H" guy, i believe some atheists here kisses his ass before given the "atheism form" to fill...Joking. But this guy delusion and appetite to argue is second to none.

TO

The "Yahwists", una dey craze!
Re: The Craziness In This Section Is Second To None by oaroloye(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
. LUKE 6:25.

25. "Woe unto you that are full!
For ye shall hunger.
Woe unto you that laugh now!
For ye shall mourn and weep."
Re: The Craziness In This Section Is Second To None by Oloruntobi4382(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
oaroloye:
. LUKE 6:25.

25. "Woe unto you that are full!
For ye shall hunger.
Woe unto you that laugh now!
For ye shall mourn and weep."
Learn to use your Bible for good rather than for indirect insult.
Re: The Craziness In This Section Is Second To None by ScienceWatch: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Learn to use your Bible for good rather than for indirect insult.
Good and wholesome advice Sir.
This FAKE PASTOR, Bronchitis Oaroloye is using the Holy Bible to prove to the world that his strong beliefs in the FICTIONAL HOAXES called NAGUALISM and CRIMINAL SCIENTOLOGY etc are based on reality. When in fact every published book was pure FICTION which was fraudulently published as NON-FICTION.

Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye is also using an Occultic mixture of the Holy Scriptures and these FICTIONAL HOAXES to greatly encourage RAPE.
View his preaching on RAPE.
Re: The Craziness In This Section Is Second To None by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Good and wholesome advice Sir.
This FAKE PASTOR, Bronchitis Oaroloye is using the Holy Bible to prove to the world that his strong beliefs in the FICTIONAL HOAXES called NAGUALISM and CRIMINAL SCIENTOLOGY etc are based on reality. When in fact every published book was pure FICTION which was fraudulently published as NON-FICTION.

Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye is also using an Occultic mixture of the Holy Scriptures and these FICTIONAL HOAXES to greatly encourage RAPE.
View his preaching on RAPE.
Udonmeanit

(1) (Reply)

Kingdom Anthem & Pledge / Prayer Requests Thread / The Preach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.