Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** (79992 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Pre-order and Ship Apple Products And Laptops from The US at affordable rates . / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by wyse24(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Bro, I need your assistance with some goods on 1688. I have messaged you on whatsapp
tugrow:
thanks bro

I'll Appreciate

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
wyse24:
Bro, I need your assistance with some goods on 1688. I have messaged you on whatsapp
I am on your whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Jsaviour(f): 12:34am On Oct 05, 2017
Abeg answer my own whatsapp message. I need to order some items from 1688.

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 12:49am On Oct 05, 2017
Jsaviour:
Abeg answer my own whatsapp message. I need to order some items from 1688.
on all whatsapp now, haven't i answer you?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by temmyplayboy(m): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Send me your china office address, my seller need it so that he can send my goods there.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
temmyplayboy:
Send me your china office address, my seller need it so that he can send my goods there.
contact me on whatsapp,
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by temmyplayboy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
tugrow:
contact me on whatsapp,

sorry i'm not on whatsapp, any alternative?

2 Likes

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 5:46am On Oct 08, 2017
temmyplayboy:

sorry i'm not on whatsapp, any alternative?
which one do you prefer
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by prettytolar(f): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hi Tugrow,

Can you please reply my message on WhatsApp cry
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Raintaker(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Got my complete goods, you can do business with Tugrow, he's cool headed and he delivers.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
prettytolar:
Hi Tugrow,

Can you please reply my message on WhatsApp cry
replied
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
Raintaker:
Got my complete goods, you can do business with Tugrow, he's cool headed and he delivers.
thanks bro , hope to do biz with you again

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by DonBenghazi(m): 12:19am On Oct 09, 2017
tugrow:
Thanks Sir

I Appreciate

Please Mr. Tugrow, i will like to use your service from china to nigeria. Please i need more details sir.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by aumeehn: 12:44am On Oct 09, 2017
abbeyforex:

This is what I posted ,kindly pin point where I stated that people should pay me to chat with chinese suppliers on whatsapp. Atleast,this is our generally accepted language (English) and not native language.
oga pack your load comot for here, we tell you say we be jjc, who asked you in the first place? Infact we dont want to know carry your info comot!
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 5:57am On Oct 09, 2017
DonBenghazi:

Please Mr. Tugrow, i will like to use your service from china to nigeria. Please i need more details sir.

You are welcome bro

All details in page 0 , for further enquries , contact my whatsapp
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 5:58am On Oct 09, 2017
aumeehn:
oga pack your load comot for here, we tell you say we be jjc, who asked you in the first place? Infact we dont want to know carry your info comot!
I tire ooo bro
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Chigorkizz(m): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
You are good from peoples testimony,keep the good work up.

2 Likes

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by temmyplayboy(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
tugrow:
which one do you prefer

you can contact me via my email: temmyplayboy at gmail dot com, update me here if you inbox me the china address.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 5:59am On Oct 12, 2017
temmyplayboy:

you can contact me via my email: temmyplayboy at gmail dot com, update me here if you inbox me the china address.
contact my whatsapp
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by seunO4: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
What is your current rate?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2017
seunO4:
What is your current rate?
58/¥
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by kingofthemall: 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Apart from your own fee will be determined by per kg of the imported goods, hope there's no hidden charges?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by esiri4jesu(m): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
tugrow:
Tugrow says you are welcome to Our service page

First of all, special thanks to God for making this a reality and I appreciate those those have that have been patronizing this service, even went it was not put on a open thread like this.

What we offer
1) shipment
We ship from China to Lagos for as low as $4.3(100kg up)/for normal shipping And below 100kg is $4.5/kg

Express shipping
10$ / kg
500/ clearing
2 days

Normal shipping
4.3$/kg(100kg up)
4.5$/kg (below 100kg)
350 clearing
6 -10 days

Please NOTE: we don't ship battery,liquid,powder and intimacy gadgets goods in our normal shipping, but we can ship this in express shipping.

More update coming
Thanks for all the support.
when you say you don't ship battery does that apply to rechargeable lamps
please, explain the 500 or 350 clearing as the case maybe
which are you working with net or gross weight of product
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
esiri4jesu:

Thanks for all the support.
when you say you don't ship battery does that apply to rechargeable lamps
please, explain the 500 or 350 clearing as the case maybe
which are you working with net or gross weight of product
350 or 500 is the clearance charge of your total weights

Will update the terms, we ship small battery goods e.g watches now by express , for bigger goods contact me on WhatsApp
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
kingofthemall:
Apart from your own fee will be determined by per kg of the imported goods, hope there's no hidden charges?
no hidden, unless we are buying for you, we charge 5% of total transaction
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by wyse24(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2017
Waiting.................... cry
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
wyse24:
Waiting.................... cry
for cheesy
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by walecosby: 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
Can I have your WhatsApp contact? I want to ship some goods from China and its urgent.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
walecosby:
Can I have your WhatsApp contact? I want to ship some goods from China and its urgent.
contact on signature
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by kingofthemall: 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
tugrow:
contact on signature

I bet tugrow is not too serious with his business or maybe he's stingy. I can't fathom why I sent quotations since 3 days ago and he's yet to acknowledge it.

Do you think I can't order directly from China. It's because I thought your services will be faster,that is why I considered you. And you're creating bad impression for me.

I think it's high time I looked for another seller here or rather, I should contact my China agents directly.

Don't be stingy with your business bro, employ more people to work with you(at least, most of this job should be handled by your secretary)

####PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
kingofthemall:

I bet tugrow is not too serious with his business or maybe he's stingy. I can't fathom why I sent quotations since 3 days ago and he's yet to acknowledge it.

Do you think I can't order directly from China. It's because I thought your services will be faster,that is why I considered you. And you're creating bad impression for me.

I think it's high time I looked for another seller here or rather, I should contact my China agents directly.

Don't be stingy with your business bro, employ more people to work with you(at least, most of this job should be handled by your secretary)

####PEACE.
I'm sorry bro, if I didn't work on your link as fast as you wanted it be, well since after the Chinese holiday , it has not really been easy , every client that wanted to buy in the holiday week , with the one we purse transaction before the holiday sent items links, they were many , so I piled them to work one after the other, I'm presently still working on links and will definitely work yours too, I'm sorry for the delays

you talk about employing more hand, not just as you talk bro, there is more to that in this line of Biz, will not go to details but I am working hard to make sure i cover this hole ,to make sure i meet you and every other clients demands, NOTE to work with me you need a bit patient bro ,because I work for more people, so I may not meet your demand immediately but will meet ASAP

this is because of this xmas session, more order has been place by our client, thanks for understanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.