Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Answering The 'tell Me About Yourself' Question. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Answering The 'tell Me About Yourself' Question. (410 Views)

How To Answer The "Tell Me About Yourself" Question / Answering The Interview Question: Types Of Keywords? / Obtain N100,000 Cash By Answering A Few Questions Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Answering The 'tell Me About Yourself' Question. by Ayietim(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is a wonderful opportunity to highlight your strong points, past and recent successes, current projects and, dreams for the future. It's the best time to talk about the 'best part of you'.

Can you create and innovate? Then talk about it in a simple and a straightforward manner.

Remember, 'tell me about yourself', is about how you are a solution provider. Everybody needs a problem solver; an entrepreneur needs someone to help minimize costs and maximize profits and not, an unproductive drain on a lean purse.

'Tell me about yourself' is not the time to talk about missed opportunities. It's the time to seize a great opportunity and worm yourself into the heart of a potential 'dream helper'.

https://ayietim./2017/07/27/tell-me-about-yourself/

(1) (Reply)

Please Any Professional Certification Course For A Chemist In Nigeria/foreign / How To Start A Blog & Make Money From Your Blog / Secretary / Customer Care Rep And A Driver Needed By A Logistics Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.