Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? (35903 Views)

These Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy Will Make You Have Hope / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion / Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by newoffer: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
She will be forgiven in hell
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by Leez(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
DonVikings:
One down, more Potor Jews will definitely revolt. cry
but u dont want d so called potor ppl to go so
u can b on ur own
dat u and fulanis like monarchy does nt mean odas do dats d only reason u lot keep shoutin one naija even wen u have notin in common wit igbos
grow brain abeg
as for don jazzy fr u to believe dt propaganda means dt apc have really wrecked d psyche of ppl
27 trillion just frm dieazani wen abacha and ibb who stole like mad no tif reach dt lvl smh
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by Leez(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
majekdom2:
if only many of you know how much came into Nigeria during the oil boom. The problem with many of these thieves is, instead of investing and creating employment in turn they rather waste it on things that adds to value to the econmony i.e cars, houses, furniture. Bayesla has no good drinking water. The money no reach to construct good water facility? The tinubu you mentioned has so many investments th create employment.
i hope u know dt during d gulf war dt naija made more money dn during gej's rule yet ibb ate all dt cash and u lot kept quiet
wat is with ds double standard for christ's sake.
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by Busyfish(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hello Ladies,
Today i have for you some Beautiful ankara Blazers that will make you look Chic and awesome, so ladies you have all these goodies at your doorstep. Ride along!! Watch video: Try these styles and designs and if you see me passing by just say Thank you!!!!
see video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n197nbUqaYg
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by kolnel: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
0b100100111:
In the first place, there is no god!

Intellects re aware of these facts and thats why they always use it as a tool to cajole and profit themselves.

A potent god would have dealt with her right from when she was amassing the loot.

Life is a competition. We have to eat and deprive each other to survive just like it happens in the animal world

What about karma
Do you believe in karma ?
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
divinehand2003:
Abeg go and rent a wife for yourself you this chronic bachelor. Diezani isn't your headache joor.

y ur generation languish in poverty ... only God knws if u av up to 50k in ur account ... stupid low lifes,, yu pity them they dnnt pity themselves .... don jazzy can feed is generation comfortably ... naa yu make u rest in poverty
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
eyeview:
Am surprised that there are actually educated people who believe that thrash about the woman returning 27 trillion naira.
Anyway, they believed buhari can make $1 equal to N1.

Thank you very much. Sometimes I wonder if Nigerians are really this stupid.
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by godwin120alex: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Interesting Don Jazzy has finally found his voice. Meanwhile he is Tinubu's friend
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by divinehand2003(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
ericsmith:

y ur generation languish in poverty ... only God knws if u av up to 50k in ur account ... stupid low lifes,, yu pity them they dnnt pity themselves .... don jazzy can feed is generation comfortably ... naa yu make u rest in poverty

My generation is blessed and will remain always blessed. I weep for you because there is your brain needs resetting and restoration.
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by hedonistic: 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Is it not this same hypocritical fool called Don Jazzy that praise sings and licks the asses of so many men whose fortunes were MADE POSSIBLE by Diezani, particularly Igho Sanomi? May Amadioha disfigure that your fat face.

Idiot.
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by DonVikings: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
Leez:

but u dont want d so called potor ppl to go so
u can b on ur own
dat u and fulanis like monarchy does nt mean odas do dats d only reason u lot keep shoutin one naija even wen u have notin in common wit igbos
grow brain abeg
as for don jazzy fr u to believe dt propaganda means dt apc have really wrecked d psyche of ppl
27 trillion just frm dieazani wen abacha and ibb who stole like mad no tif reach dt lvl smh
I don't want them to go? If it were my decision to make, all Potor Jews will be flogged out of every patch of land in Nigeria back to Potor Republic within the next few seconds. grin

Who wants to live with a bunch of inconsolable losers who think everyone owes them an apology for being so stupid? grin

Even when they asked you people to leave, your grand fathers went begging to stay back in the zoo. grin

Unity begging Jewish primates. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by ELITE12(m): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Shey na only her own we see wet we dey shout believe me her own small ....we never see anything
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by tosinjay(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
Why did Christ say it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than the rich?

People need to understand that.
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by nextprince: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
DonVikings:
I don't want them to go? If it were my decision to make, all Potor Jews will be flogged out of every patch of land in Nigeria back to Potor Republic within the next few seconds. grin

Who wants to live with a bunch of inconsolable losers who think everyone owes them an apology for being so stupid? grin

Even when they asked you people to leave, your grand fathers went begging to stay back in the zoo. grin

Why na? Why u finish the guy like this?

Leez right now.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by DEADALIVE: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Riosystem:
Why not? God will forgive her but she will reap the consequences of her actions.

We offer expert services for different types of *Solar and Power Energy,Security Systems*. They include:

*Access control system (Proximity, Swipe cards, Biometric cards, Keypads, Employee Time and Attendance System and Complete facility control, detection and Monitoring)*
*Video surveillance (CCTV, DVR, NVR, IP addressable, Indoor/Outdoor)*
*Intercom systems (Allowed entry,Video Door Phone,Video/Voice Intercom)*
*Environment Monitoring System*
*Fire Alarm Systems (Installation, Service, Monitoring)*
*Raw power and Power Protection (UPS) Cabling*
*Wired data/Voice Cabling and Faceplate*
*Power Inverter and Solar system*
*Electrical construction/Installation and Design.*

You can reach us on +2348082198661, +2348030724285 and via email *riosystem@yahoo.com*.
if u need extra professional assistance u can hit me up...
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by DonVikings: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

Why na? Why u finish the guy like this?
Him no know him playmates? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by nextprince: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
DonVikings:
Him no know him playmates? grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by project2018: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
eyeview:
Am surprised that there are actually educated people who believe that thrash about the woman returning 27 trillion naira.
Anyway, they believed buhari can make $1 equal to N1.

Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by Riosystem: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
DEADALIVE:
******....... if u need extra professional assistance u can hit me up...
Pls PM ur number/Details
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by Okaka27(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
oyienootieno:

What do you expect from an ass licker? They believ in if A stole then B should not be punished for stealing too. They forget that many got punish for adultery but king David was an exception.
aswear

The heart of men..

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by OLASUNKONMI(m): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
The facts remain that weather she ask for forgiveness or not,

SHE WILL SURELY PAY THE EQUAL PRICE FOR WHAT SHE DID .......BECAUSE SHE WAS WELL AWAREA THAT BIBLE DOES NOT ACCEPTS THE STEALING OF PUBLIC FUNDS.

PERIOD.................
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by breakeven: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
What are we talking about. Diezani is not the biggest thief in nigeria nah. Ibb, abdusalami, abacha, obasanjo, amaechi, etc, etc. Why crucify the poor woman nah!! She was only following their steps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by OLASUNKONMI(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
Broo I doubt it.

Even generation to come cannot forgive her

Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by basic23111: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
this people steal even when they dont have good reason to steal
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by dirtyhokage(m): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
internationalman:
And how re u Don jazzy any better than her righteously.
Don Jazzy steal anything from you?why are you people like this? Aswear you don't have sense @all,some one that looted that amount of money....
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by Yinkaotunba123: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
I doubt it unless she didn't commit those crime
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yes! God will if anyone anybody repents truly.
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by Leez(m): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
DonVikings:

oya stop begging na
just watch as bois dy comot and hold ur tears if u can
nextprince best start to prep to b wit d fulanis cuz igbos are leaving ds joke
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by nextprince: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
Leez:

oya stop begging na
just watch as bois dy comot and hold ur tears if u can
nextprince best start to prep to b wit d fulanis cuz igbos are leaving ds joke
What's this one saying? Don't worry, donvikings is coming for more massage, e be like say u don dey recover small small from that bomb.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by transient123(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Have we now agreed the APC propaganda machine has been bought by the so called God's own country?

If 20bn dollars is stolen from Nigeria, Americans must know should read this tweet.

Online miscreants, now you believe your diezani is an armed robber, waiting for the "hero's" turn.
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by Leez(m): 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

What's this one saying? Don't worry, donvikings is coming for more massage, e be like say u don dey recover small small from that bomb.
grin grin grin
bro just try stop crying
biafra is here
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by KaptainAfrika: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
You that you are talking nko? compare yourself to Jesus Christ, if you are not as holy or holier than Him, you too need forgiveness.
Its all about repentance.
But finally, what is the possibility that someone who stole so much, actually has any conscience left to feel the need to ask for forgiveness?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Jim Iyke Celebrates His 41st Birthday With Dapper Photo / Majid Michel Poses With Yvonne Nelson's Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.