Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? (35901 Views)

These Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy Will Make You Have Hope / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion / Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by nextprince: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Leez:

bro just try stop crying
biafra is here
Gerrout, wetin concern me and your biafla?

If u like get biafrog, biabia, biadrugs or any other bia bia, your concern.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by cooltola(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
No sin is too big for God to forgive, just repent and sin no more. Even Adolf Hitler can be forgiven if he begged God for forgiveness
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
divinehand2003:

My generation is blessed and will remain always blessed. I weep for you because there is your brain needs resetting and restoration.

i'm flattered grin (weep4me..u think small)
do yu know you can weep @ burials and make money... #divineCry
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by petbam: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Some people think God is like human being. remember the thief at the cross upon his repentance he was instantly forgiven. Mr Don Jason do you think the only sin that need repentance and forgiveness from God is looting. sleeping with another person wife, formication, cheating those working with you etc can equally make u to end in hell fire. He that have not committed sin should be the first to cast stone.
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by divinehand2003(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
ericsmith:

i'm flattered grin (weep4me..u think small)
do yu know you can weep @ burials and make money... #divineCry

Lol
True talk
There is no need for quarrels.
We are just encouraging the brother to do the needful. Nothing more.
Hope we are good?
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
divinehand2003:

Lol True talk There is no need for quarrels. We are just encouraging the brother to do the needful. Nothing more. Hope we are good?
sure !!
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by dictbennie(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
If Nigerians (both educated and the uneducated) can believe that an individual stole and returned $90 billion, the net worth of Jeff Bezos, the wealthiest man in the world, more than our national budget for five years, then I'm no longer surprised why our politicians take us for a ride.

So $90 billion was returned and we would borrow to finance a budget of just 6.5 trillion naira?

The way this people call money ehn, maybe they meant 90 billion naira sha. Funny enough, they site CNN as the source of the news but we've not been able to find the link of the story, neither has any national newspaper or TV said anything.

Dear Nigerians, Google is very easy to use. They just found another way to distract us for their ineptitude to perform.
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by Leez(m): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

Gerrout, wetin concern me and your biafla?

If u like get biafrog, biabia, biadrugs or any other bia bia, your concern.
just stop crying and lock up aii
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by Basic123: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
PapaBaby:
Stupid question.
Did God forgive Tinubu?
Just like god didn't forgive Anyim pius Anyim,ekweremadu,ngozi okonjo iweala,ken nnamani,chuba okadigbo,alex ekwueme,evan enwerem,stella oduah,emefiele,emeka ihedioha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by fuck419: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
Shey na you wan 4give am before? Abeg make una leave my Mentor alone. She's just a fantastic Minister. May her days be long!!!
Who 9ja epp?
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by jacysexy(f): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
There is God ooooo....

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by wiseworld: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
God Will Forgive But Never Forget,27 trillion haha Diezani,or What Hell Ur Name Is

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by Giverz: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yes . God Almighty will forgive her if she genuinely repents and openly confess to Nigerians and accepts that she has stolen from this nation.
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by kpolli(m): 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
ivolt:

Which money ?

The $90m they claim she returned
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by Ngokafor(f): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
bayulll011:

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP,IS because UNFORTUNATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WE ARE HERE TODATY.

SOMEONE STOLE US DRY YOU MENTIONING BUHARI

IF THE INEFFECTUAL BUFFON DID THE RIGHT THING.

I MEAN NOBODY,I REPEAT NOBODY WILL VOTE FOR BUHARI.

AM JUST TIRED OF INSANE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY JEEEZZZZZZZZZ.

..*yawns*...you are crying here but will hailt Tinubu and defend him ferociously to high heavens if he was the one mentioned.....you lots are not yet tired of the corruption in this country..period.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by Zedoo(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ordinary money
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by emi14: 12:30am On Jul 28, 2017
She rich and supper rich. Discipline will not start and end with her. Not because shez from minority region otherwise Nigeria hv been looted 17yrs b4 her.
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by njimezz(m): 4:26am On Jul 28, 2017
Don Jazzy u don be God, the woman own if she asked forgiveness her sin will be pardon, what of those people who do worst than her own nko that are still in secret. what do u have to say about those one.
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by suremanpatriot: 2:58am On Jul 29, 2017
Yes,if and only if she repents and repays all her debts to nigerians
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by netinformat(f): 5:18am On Jul 30, 2017
0b100100111:
In the first place, there is no god!

Intellects re aware of these facts and thats why they always use it as a tool to cajole and profit themselves.

A potent god would have dealt with her right from when she was amassing the loot.

Life is a competition. We have to eat and deprive each other to survive just like it happens in the animal world

I disagree with you, if there's no God how comes d day changes from dust to dawn oh,,, I think it's just destined to be like that from nobody...Wonderful!!!
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by 0b100100111: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2017
netinformat:

I disagree with you, if there's no God how comes d day changes from dust to dawn oh,,, I think it's just destined to be like that from nobody...Wonderful!!!

You really amazed me!

Re u kidding me?
Re: Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? by edkai: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2017
Good morning nairalanders. Pardon me for derailing...I want to solicit your support for one of my protégés. Her name is Ayeni Olohije and she is contesting for a scholarship position at The Royal Arts Academy to study as a movie director courtesy Emem Isong. Please she needs your vote. Help her take a step closer to reaching her dreams. As her teacher, I can boldly vouch for her. She won't disappoint if given this opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your support and may God favour you in your time of need.
Here's her link. Just follow and click vote. You may also drop a comment below her profile if you are led to.
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Thank You Mom For Watching Over Me" Davido Says As He Shares Cute Photos / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi And Zazu Crooner, Portable Reconcile, Hug Each Other (Video) / Beverly Osu Looking Super Radiant In Chic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.