Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

What Your Birth Day Says About You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Your Birth Day Says About You (783 Views)

Where Were You Before Your Birth / Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It / What The Bible Really Says About Women Covering Their Head To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Birth Day Says About You by numericalsage: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Do u know that the world we exist in is influenced by a the interrelations between factors which are beyond natural? Believe it or not, there is a hidden reason for things that happen in our lives on a daily basis.
For instance, two people with the same qualifications, vying for the same position in an organization will have to put their hope on fate. This fate is governed by series of laws that devoid of logic and rationality.
Numerology gives us a better idea on how some numbers identifiable with people goes a long way into determining what happens to them in their lives.
Do you know that today's date (27) will actually favour some people more than others. So will tomorrow. So is all days we wake up to see.

This should not be taken as a deviation from religion. Rather, it is more of helping you identify the best time to engage in a particular endeavor in order to get what you desire. It is not for you to believe in numerological readings. It is for you to ascertain if in actuality it can be beneficial to you.
If you are warmed that a beast awaits anyone who passes a particular road, that you don't believe doesn't mean the beast is not there. That you accept gives you the predisposition to be ready for the beast if actually you feel you need to pass such road.
Re: What Your Birth Day Says About You by Deicide: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bullcrap!!!
Re: What Your Birth Day Says About You by numericalsage: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Being an initiate, I have been ordained to assist you to be a better person by letting you know what lies in wait for you.

Most of my responses will look abstract at first but with time, the recipient will come to know that it actually is real.
Re: What Your Birth Day Says About You by numericalsage: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
Deicide:
Bullcrap!!!
you r expected. I am here to convince humans to accept so I expect to see humans who r being controlled by phantoms to obstruct the divine calling.
Welcome, sit back and relax as u enjoy the ride!
Re: What Your Birth Day Says About You by Temidayo9(m): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
OK, let's go there
Re: What Your Birth Day Says About You by Deicide: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
numericalsage:
you r expected. I am here to convince humans to accept so I expect to see humans who r being controlled by phantoms to obstruct the divine calling.
Welcome, sit back and relax as u enjoy the ride!
You are kidding right?
Re: What Your Birth Day Says About You by numericalsage: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Temidayo9:
OK, let's go there
u r welcome.
And u will be the first and only person to benefit a little today from the abundance of wisdom ascribed to numerology.
If u can as much as just give me d numerical day of the month u were born, I will send u a personalized reading about yourself. I don't need the month, or the year u were born. I just need d day (number).
Re: What Your Birth Day Says About You by numericalsage: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
Deicide:

You are kidding right?
u r glued to d thread, right?
Re: What Your Birth Day Says About You by Deicide: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
numericalsage:
u r glued to d thread, right?
No am leaving
Re: What Your Birth Day Says About You by numericalsage: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Deicide:

No am leaving
as u please,
Re: What Your Birth Day Says About You by IAMJojo(m): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
numericalsage:
u r welcome.
And u will be the first and only person to benefit a little today from the abundance of wisdom ascribed to numerology.
If u can as much as just give me d numerical day of the month u were born, I will send u a personalized reading about yourself. I don't need the month, or the year u were born. I just need d day (number).
Mine is 28,let's c what u've got
Re: What Your Birth Day Says About You by numericalsage: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2017
IAMJojo:

Mine is 28,let's c what u've got
hmmmm 28th
This is how the world see you.....

U represent all that is creative, individual and positive. The underlying principles of your being lies in your creative and inventive tendencies. Someone who holds on to his views. This makes you obstinate and very determined in all you do.
People born under this number dislikes restraints, and have the tendency to become heads in their profession.you also have the predisposition to make yourself respected and looked up to by your subordinates.
This attributed will be more evident if you are born between 21st July and 29th august or between 21st march and 29th April.
MIND U.....DIS IS HOW THE WORLD SEES U.

That you are born under this date doesn't mean you will automatically be an embodiment of all these attributes. It goes on to say some other factors still come into play which I would treat on a later date if u seem satisfied with the readings and wish to proceed.
A lot to be discussed...like
The colors u should wear
The days u r most likely to be fortunate
The days u should engage in money ventures
The kind of people u should be with that would spur u into greater heights...

Its a lot I must say.
Ur feedbacks would be appreciated.
Re: What Your Birth Day Says About You by IAMJojo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
numericalsage:
hmmmm 28th
This is how the world see you.....

U represent all that is creative, individual and positive. The underlying principles of your being lies in your creative and inventive tendencies. Someone who holds on to his views. This makes you obstinate and very determined in all you do.
People born under this number dislikes restraints, and have the tendency to become heads in their profession.you also have the predisposition to make yourself respected and looked up to by your subordinates.
This attributed will be more evident if you are born between 21st July and 29th august or between 21st march and 29th April.
MIND U.....DIS IS HOW THE WORLD SEES U.

That you are born under this date doesn't mean you will automatically be an embodiment of all these attributes. It goes on to say some other factors still come into play which I would treat on a later date if u seem satisfied with the readings and wish to proceed.
A lot to be discussed...like
The colors u should wear
The days u r most likely to be fortunate
The days u should engage in money ventures
The kind of people u should be with that would spur u into greater heights...

Its a lot I must say.
Ur feedbacks would be appreciated.

Some yeah,how ever would like to know more,my mail is justblazing4@gmail.com,ur response is highly anticipated
Re: What Your Birth Day Says About You by numericalsage: 8:39am On Jul 29, 2017
IAMJojo:

Some yeah,how ever would like to know more,my mail is justblazing4@gmail.com,ur response is highly anticipated
OK...I would send u a mail soon.

(1) (Reply)

Aba Diocesan Student Fellowship / What Does The Bible Mean When It Says "Old Things Are Passed Away" Do They? / Christ Embassy Pastors Dragged To Court Over ‘seed’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.