Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It (1363 Views)

When Was Jesus Christ Real Birth Day / Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty / How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by sukkot: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2017
you ever wonder why babies come out re-tarded and helpless and have to depend on other people for every function in life ? you have to feed them, cloth them, wipe their ass, etc etc. they are totally helpless. its because they are born dead. spiritually dead. so the moment you are birth into this world is actually your death date. an unencumbered spirit that can morph into every aspect of the cosmos gets trapped in a tiny defenceless body. This is why all the prophets curse their birth dates in the bible. because it is the date of death and as such you should not be celebrating it.

so what is your real birth date ? your real birth-date is your solar return meaning the sun returning to the exact position it was on the day you were born. that is your real birth date. the solar return aka the return of your soul from death to the function it was created and programmed to be from before you were born. so next time ? dont celebrate your birth date cuz it is the date you died. you should celebrate your solar returns annually

just a heads up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by Josephjnr(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2017
I am not understanding.
Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by sukkot: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2017
Josephjnr:
I am not understanding.
like the sun will always return to the same position in the sky when you were born. the day it does that is your solar return. thats your actual birth-date and it varies each year. however that fixed gregorian calendar date you have when you were excreted out of the birth canal ? thats your death date

3 Likes

Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by dabigwalls: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
This is brilliant. I'll like you to tell me more about alignment of the stars and how human fate can be affected by them

I will send you a dm. Please check
Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by Kobojunkie: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
sukkot:
you ever wonder why babies come out re-tarded and helpless and have to depend on other people for every function in life ? you have to feed them, cloth them, wipe their ass, etc etc. they are totally helpless. its because they are born dead. spiritually dead. so the moment you are birth into this world is actually your death date. an unencumbered spirit that can morph into every aspect of the cosmos gets trapped in a tiny defenceless body. This is why all the prophets curse their birth dates in the bible. because it is the date of death and as such you should not be celebrating it.
Spiritually dead yet an unencumbered spirit that can....There is no sense to what you claim. undecided
Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by sukkot: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is no sense to what you claim. undecided
to you there is no sense. angry

lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by Kobojunkie: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
sukkot:
to you there is no sense. angry

lol
Read your write up carefully to see for yourself! undecided
Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by sukkot: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
i know what i wrote, i dont need to read it again

Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by LordReed(m): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
sukkot:
i know what i wrote, i dont need to read it again

sukkot, sukkot, how far? No new date for World War 3?
Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by sukkot: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
LordReed:

LORD REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HEHE wetin dey shele Oga patapata ? ahhhhhhhhhhhh ww3 done start na abi you never look frontpage ? make i get link for you
Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by sukkot: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
LordReed:

https://www.nairaland.com/6954908/pictures-ukraine-edge-amid-fears

1 Like

Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by LordReed(m): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by sukkot: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
LordReed:

So you say this is start of WW3?
most definitely my kind Sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by sonmvayina(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
When we are born in the physical it means we are dead in the spiritual realm and when we die in the spiritual world it means we are born in the physical world.

FYI the spiritual world is the real world.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by Ayo081(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
undecided
Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by Truvelisback(m): 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
sukkot:

so what is your real birth date ? your real birth-date is your solar return meaning the sun returning to the exact position it was on the day you were born. that is your real birth date. the solar return aka the return of your soul from death to the function it was created and programmed to be from before you were born. so next time ? dont celebrate your birth date cuz it is the date you died. you should celebrate your solar returns annually

just a heads up
Not all the Prophets in the Curse their birth day. It was only Job that did so.
Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by LordReed(m): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
sukkot:
most definitely my kind Sir cheesy

We'll see.
Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by sukkot: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
LordReed:

We'll see.
na here we dey na cheesy
Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by sukkot: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
Truvelisback:
Not all the Prophets in the Curse their birth day. It was only Job that did so.
also jeremiah and solomon

jeremiah 20 vs 14 Cursed be the day I was born! May the day my mother bore me not be blessed!

ecclesiastes 7 vs 1 and the day of death better than the day of birth.

1 Like

Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by Truvelisback(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
sukkot:
also jeremiah and solomon

jeremiah 20 vs 14 Cursed be the day I was born! May the day my mother bore me not be blessed!

ecclesiastes 7 vs 1 and the day of death better than the day of birth.
Alright, Solomon didn't curse the day of his Birth. He only said the day of death is better than the day of birth.
Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by sukkot: 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Truvelisback:
Alright, Solomon didn't curse the day of his Birth. He only said the day of death is better than the day of birth.
read between the line nigga.no be all mouth dem dey take talk everything ooo
Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by wealthtrak: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by wealthtrak: 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
sukkot:

just a heads up
Makes sense! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by sukkot: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
wealthtrak:

Makes sense! smiley
wrote that article a long time ago lol

1 Like

Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by wealthtrak: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
sukkot:
wrote that article a long time ago lol
Yup! I read it back then... Lol

Welcome back to using this moniker @Sukkot... and do
have a great year ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by sukkot: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
wealthtrak:

have a great year ahead.
Thank you very much my kind Sir, Cant quite say i remember this handle but i am sure we are very much acquainted with one of your old handles. Thank you very much. I trust your year will be marvelous too AMEN grin grin

2022. its gone be a helluva ride

1 Like

Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by sukkot: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
wealthtrak:

have a great year ahead.
ahhhh i see you are located on alpha centauri. a place i am quite familiar with. shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by Xloclwise: 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
sukkot:
ahhhh i see you are located on alpha centauri. a place i am quite familiar with. shocked cheesy

Where am I located?
Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by sukkot: 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Xloclwise:

Where am I located?
its a good question undecided
Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by cornerstonee: 7:42am On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:

This junkie..goan sleep
Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by EnemyofGod22(m): 8:10am On Feb 13, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It by Tabletuner(m): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2022
Ha! A lot of big big spiritual grammar in this post.

(1) (Reply)

Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake / Joe Biden Help Wed Two Men To Each Other / Shall We Call Down Fire On Our Enemies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.