Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (52140 Views)

21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa / 14-year-old Girl Raped & Murdered Buried In Anambra (Obituary Poster) / Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad shocked insider/neighbor handiwork.Most area inner lekki are somehow quiet like graveyard.God will not sleep.May tipper plying lekki Epe expressway crush the bastards
It didn't happen in Lekki

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:
thank u but I'm a bit upset
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
thank u but I'm a bit upset
I understand bro may she R I P

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
sad
BumbleBee2ice:

embarassed
BumbleBee2ice:

Amen ooo..Just imagine the wickedness.
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad shocked insider/neighbor handiwork.Most area inner lekki are somehow quiet like graveyard.God will not sleep.May tipper plying lekki Epe expressway crush the bastards

I bet u didn't read the post. U just scale tru the post, and See Lekki...

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
wicked souls ,this is how they are, they start their wicked act on tender age, Awolowo this how he killed 2m innocent children... God will punish this black charcoal that fall from sky

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by olayiwola4u(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
delishpot:

Well, girls should for their own sake learn to talk to men ESP touts. Know your limits with them and if threatened report to an adult who would handle the case properly. Sometimes, evil boys would not care if you are nice to them or not, they want what they want ESP with boys of nowadays expecting every girl they ask out to accept their advances. Boys also mock other boys who are just friends with girls. Nigeria is so sexuali.zed that being friends with the opposite sex without SE,xual attachment is seen as weak and bad #friendzone. My point is, as long as you do not agree to be sexual with them, they would still carry out their wicked intention no matter how you shine your 32 with them. No matter what, there is no excuse for killing her or ra,ping her. No excuse at all.

yes oooo

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
LilSmith55:

I bet u didn't read the post. U just scale tru the post, and See Lekki...
Abule Ado,there's Oko Ado here in Ajah/lekki
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Princeboca12(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
See her obituary in earlier thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/3948322/14-year-old-girl-raped-murdered-anambra/

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/14-year-old-jss3-girl-raped-to-death-by.html

If only Nigeria had a stable forensic department and the data of every citizen ,capturing those guys wouldn't be difficult. Just trying to picture her last moments on earth.. She must have been in severe pains. R.I.P! Chai Nigeria is cursed.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by joycluv: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Plz Plz Plz,parents should pay more attention to their children(esp d female ones) more than their work. This girl told her mother about some boys disturbing her "Mummy...those boys I told you about..." To me, the parents should have taken some steps to find out who the "boys" were that were disturbing their daughter just in case. I believe if they did so and coupled with the girl's dying declaration,identifying the culprits would have been much easier. May God grant d family d fortitude to bear d loss.
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by hammerF: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Afonja bet y? Y do u like raping and murdering igbos children in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:
I suspect ipob miscreants

Rip little girl

You are just stupid

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by cumbak60: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:

Rip little girl
Are you a devil? Is that all your brain can muster? May nemesis catch up with you for this quote. Say Amen. angry
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by cumbak60: 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
olayiwola4u:

[s]How can you hurt someone in order to teach the person a lesson?

The girl is dead...how can she learn her lesson by crossing to the other side of life?

Those guys are wicked and heartless.

For young girls, do not rebuff people when they call you. You can even make them, the people who call you, your friend by greeting them when you see them.

If you do that, I'm very sure they will be the first to fight on your behalf when you are in trouble.

Respect they say is reciprocal.
[/s]
Rest In Peace
Trash. If you have a daughter.... A rapist is always a rapist.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by olayiwola4u(m): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
cumbak60:

Trash. If you have a daughter.... A rapist is always a rapist.

ofcourse
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by cumbak60: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
olayiwola4u:

ofcourse
Good. Do the needful... I have resolved to train my daughter on self-defense, especially the art of handling weapons with self-confidence. Nigeria is truly a zoo. Ruthlessness is a must for survival in the zoo. angry
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by onimama4real(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
dis a great n wonderful lost to nigeria, african n d world. I pray may ur soul rest in perfect peace........amin
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Danialuone: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is crude wickedness,innocent girl R.I.P........wicked people rut in jail.....
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by oderinde151(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Dammn....A young life just cut short In such a painful manner.

So sad.. R.I.P

Tomorrow now when I see Dangote Truck rams into a taxi killing few Boyz ( Very Graphic photos).

I'll still type R.I.P for them.
naso life be sir

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by laadtech: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Chai! This is very bad indeed. The evil will never go unpunished, I know that school( nodos international school) alone onireke road ojo barracks. The killers will meet with their own killer too in no distance time.

What a wicked world we are in.
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by olayiwola4u(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
cumbak60:

Good. Do the needful... I have resolved to train my daughter on self-defense, especially the art of handling weapons with self-confidence. Nigeria is truly a zoo. Ruthlessness is a must for survival in the zoo. angry

God help Nigeria.
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Sarrki, you don't need to do this. Trying to spark a tribal battle on this thread is disrespectful. show sympathies and move on. It could've been anyone.
mynd44 lalasticlala why don't you ban these tribalists?? nairaland dey wash everyday.

Bros what do you mean by tribalist ?

Is ipob a tribe ?

Abeg swerve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by nextprince: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:

Bros what do you mean by tribalist ?

Is ipob a tribe ?

Abeg swerve

Sarrki, you no well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Dymaco(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:
Rip little girl
yes and that is the reason we should allow them form their own country
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Adorbs: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
delishpot:

Well, girls should for their own sake learn to talk to men ESP touts. Know your limits with them and if threatened report to an adult who would handle the case properly. Sometimes, evil boys would not care if you are nice to them or not, they want what they want ESP with boys of nowadays expecting every girl they ask out to accept their advances. Boys also mock other boys who are just friends with girls. Nigeria is so sexuali.zed that being friends with the opposite sex without SE,xual attachment is seen as weak and bad #friendzone. My point is, as long as you do not agree to be sexual with them, they would still carry out their wicked intention no matter how you shine your 32 with them. No matter what, there is no excuse for killing her or ra,ping her. No excuse at all.

You are right, that was how a secondary school classmate back then smiled with everyone, whenever she ate anything she gave these guys out of it too, always the first to say goodmorning whenever she passed by, but deep down they harboured hatred for her simply because she said she wanted to face her books oooo. I just realised then that she stopped coming to school and It was only after a few years a fellow classmate revealed she was raped by those same boys and she left lagos due to shame.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by FroshJaynex(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
God! This brought tears to my eyes. ruined day
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by wahab63: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
Amen
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by nwoye72: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
i have already denounced my nigeria nationality and returned there passport. evil can never stop. so sad to see what this little girl pass through.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by fuck419: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ashes to Ashes. What a man sowth, he shall reap. The wicked can never go unpurnished. T The scriptures can not be broken!!!Ashes to Ashes. What a man sowth, he shall reap. The wicked can never go unpurnished. T The scriptures can not be broken!!!Ashes to Ashes. What a man sowth, he shall reap. The wicked can never go unpurnished. T The scriptures can not be broken!!!
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by RighteousI: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
Another victim of the sexual revolution in nigeria. See what Thin tall tony and bisola as well as half nude girls on trace naija have done to the nigerian youth.
All they value now is sex.
Public sex is for the europeans not the african, the sexual revolution will kill nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Oluwakemik: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
What a wicked world.RIP.
Re: 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by CelestineC(m): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
olayiwola4u:

God help Nigeria.

So you have guns...

Issorite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) / 'Most Wanted Job Scammer’ Arrested / Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.