Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation (26261 Views)

Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons / Is Innoson IVM G80 A Rebadged Chinese-Made BAIC BJ80 SUV? See The Similarities / Ford Sues John Cena For Selling High-End Car Within A Month Of Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by naijareferee: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Kuku tell them to sale the bank and give you the proceeds... Gtbank... For sale on ebay

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by 0b100100111: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Namzy:
Wow amount is too much. Let's hope he wins the case

You can't win such cases in Nigeria!

An out of court settlement is the best that can happen between both parties
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by princeade86(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
GTB, hmmmmm.
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by 0b100100111: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
naijareferee:
Kuku tell them to sale the bank and give you the proceeds... Gtbank... For sale on ebay

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by NonFarmPayrol: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
afonja bank trying to kill

his biz

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by fidet1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Make Innoson kuku takeover GTBank na.
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by Nov6(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
rottenPussy:
Thank you Innoson. Finally all the stolen money via hidden charges can go else where.

wow...you suck dick for a living,ok nah....

I have one big big cassava for you to suck, but certainly not mine.
If you are interested leme know, as long as you are equal to the task your cash will be waiting...
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by kn23h(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
Innoson ain't making any money so they decided to get money elsewhere.

No one buying their assembled vehicle.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by Excelboi(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mehn, this claim by Innoson motors is huge oh. Na for Gtbank to wind up be that if dem pay that money. Highest that will happen will be an appeal filed by GTB or device ADR mechanism. Out of court settlement.
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by pellummy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Biko naw free GTBank nw.
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by kceewhyte(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
ivolt:
They might as well have asked for a trillion dollar.
careful now before they include you.
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by ivolt: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
kceewhyte:
careful now before they include you.

You are right, the company is probably at a loss so they will sue anyone
to get more cash.
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by Earthquake1: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
GTB customers running to withdraw their money like...

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by technicallyrich(m): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
I like his boldness.
Let them start begging from 1billion plus the outstanding 2billion.
Their yansh go hot well well for these one grin

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by ivolt: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nov6:

wow...you suck dick for a living,ok nah....

I have one big big cassava for you to suck, but certainly not mine.
If you are interested leme know, as long as you are equal to the task your cash will be waiting...

When some guys shows up at your doorstep to rob you, please
don't complain.
Just because someone has "f" to their name don't make them a female.
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by holatin(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
InvertedHammer:

LOL
no wan hear stories wey touch d soul
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by kceewhyte(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Earthquake1:
GTB customers running to withdraw their money like...
which is too late...bank don close now
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by madgoat(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jesus... So only one man go collect N400 billion from GTB shocked shocked the bank go crash oh
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by dakeskese(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
. . . This case, like Aaliyah's flight, is dead on arrival!!!
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by enonche85(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
holatin:
lemme go withdraw the 6 k I get for dat akkant before something worse happen

Hahahahaha!...no time o!!!
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
theophorus:
Instead of Him to concentrate on His Car-coupling business, He is busy looking for "seemingly free money"

Obviously you're an envious slimy subhuman.

You're no better than a crab or walnut.

Anu mpam angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by enonche85(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
0b100100111:

You can't win such cases in Nigeria!

An out of court settlement is the best that can happen between both parties

Gtb's published statement accused both Innoson n the Apeal court. U think the court will allow Gtb go with just an out of court settlement?
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by dapomola09(m): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
I really wish dis is happening to FCMB!..foolish bank
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by davillian(m): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
That man should just face his car business peacefully.
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by holatin(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
enonche85:

Hahahahaha!...no time o!!!
abi now
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by webngnews: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Good
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by theophorus(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Obviously you're an envious slimy subhuman.
You're no better than a crab or walnut.
Anu mpam angry

Thank you Sir!

God Bless You.
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by PHIPEX(m): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
The amount is outrageous but it's a lesson for those that engage in media trial and assassination of character.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by gboodoo(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
In as much as I think that Mr. Innocent and Innoson Motors should be magnanimous in victory, I think it is time am example is made of someone so that this rubbish of rushing to the press to tarnish the image and reputation of people by us will stop. We should be sure of our facts and figures before opening our mouths. Because Nigerians are very gullible people. We are prone to believe anything we see on the pages of newspaper and other media. And when we are called upon to defend ourselves and present our facts, we start claiming foul play. It is time we stop that sort of trash. If you can't defend your accusations with concrete evidence , then shut the heel up.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by UncutSk(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
holatin:
lemme go withdraw the 6 k I get for dat akkant before something worse happen
you even have 6k
Epp me grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by slegerman(m): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
I just dey pray make Innoson win this case. GTBank has stolen too much from their customers. They deserve no less.
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by oyienootieno: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
That usless death trap the produce is not generating revenue. They want to get free money from GTB. I trust GTB they never disappoint.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Different Driver's Licences We Have Used In Nigeria (photos) / 11 Amazing Facts About BMW You Should Know / Vilnius Mayor Crushes Benz With An 8Wheel Armoured Vehicle For Parking Illegally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.