Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

A New Revolution In Nutrition - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A New Revolution In Nutrition (289 Views)

Next Revolution In Cancer Therapy / Ikpeazu’s Silent Revolution In Abia Segun James Looks At The Efforts Of Governo / Follow These Nutrition Tips For A Healthy Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Revolution In Nutrition by Prince7ess(f): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
I was at the market recently to buy fruits. I walked up and down the market in search of plush mangoes and oranges. To my dismay I realised that most of the stalls sold induced ripened fruits, meaning that these fruits were not yet matured and so external action was added.

As an industrial Chemist, the harm done to us by these fruits and even vegetables cannot be overemphasised. Imagine farmers dyeing vegetables so that they appear greener. Needless to say, our foods have been adulterated. Where then do we get the needed nutrients for the body's maximisation and metabolic activities, u may ask...

Let's indulge seeds. In the seed of a product is embedded the leaves, sap, fruits of a tree. Seeds have been known to be more powerful than the leaves of plants. Example is the black cumin seed first recorded centuries B.C...
To be continued...

(1) (Reply)

Health Issues Section / Why Nigeria Is The Way It Is / Burn As Much As 20 Kg Of Weight In A Month,blast Ur Tummy Fats With Ease With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.