Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

The Teachings Of Nagualism: 10. BECOMING ACCESSIBLE. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Teachings Of Nagualism: 10. BECOMING ACCESSIBLE. (307 Views)

Are The Teachings Of Paul Truly Against The Teachings Of Jesus? / The Teachings Of Nagualism: 17. A WORTHY OPPONENT. / Teachings Of Nagualism: 7. BEING INACCESSIBLE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Teachings Of Nagualism: 10. BECOMING ACCESSIBLE. by oaroloye(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
SHALOM!

oaroloye:

. HOSEA 4:4-10.

4. "Yet let no man strive,
nor reprove another
for thy people are as they
that strive with the Priest.
5. "Therefore shalt thou fall in the day,
and the Prophet also
shall fall with thee in the night,
and I will destroy thy mother.
6. "My people are destroyed
for lack of Knowledge:
because thou hast rejected Knowledge,
I will also reject thee,
that thou shalt be no Priest to me:
seeing thou hast forgotten
The Law of thy God,
I will also forget thy Children.
7. As they were increased,
so they Sinned against Me:
therefore will I change
their glory into shame.
8. "They eat up the Sin of My people,
and they set their heart
on their Iniquity.
9. "And there shall be,
like people,
like priest:
and I will Punish them for their Ways,
and Reward them their Doings.
10. "For they shall eat,
and not have enough:
they shall commit whoredom,
and shall not increase:
because they have left off
to take heed to The LORD."

. MATTHEW 13:47-53.

47. "Again, The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a net,
that was cast into the Sea,
and gathered of every kind:
48. "Which, when it was full,
they drew to shore,
and sat down,
and gathered the Good into Vessels,
but cast the Bad away.
49. "So shall it be
at the End of the World:
The Angels shall come forth,
and sever the Wicked from among the Just,
50. "And shall cast them into
The Furnace of Fire:
there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

51. Jesus Saith unto them,

"Have ye understood all these things?"

They say unto him,

"Yea, Lord."

52. Then said he unto them,

"Therefore every scribe
which is instructed unto
The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a Man that is an Householder,
which bringeth forth out of his Treasure
Things New and Old."

53. And it came to pass,
that when Jesus had finished these Parables,
he departed thence.

.. MARK 9:38-41.

38. And John answered him,
saying,

"Master, we saw one
casting out Devils in thy Name,
and he followeth not us:
and we forbad him,
because he followeth not us."

39. But Jesus said,

"Forbid him not:
for there is no man
which shall do a Miracle
in my Name,
that can lightly speak Evil of me.
40. "For he that is not against us
is on our part.
41. "For whosoever shall give you
a cup of water to drink in my Name,
because ye belong to Christ,
verily I say unto you,

'HE SHALL NOT
LOSE HIS REWARD.' "

The Lord Yahshua SAID that WHOSOEVER is NOT OPPOSING HIS GOSPEL is a SUPPORTER of HIS GOSPEL.

Of course, you cannot know what YAHSHUA'S GOSPEL is, unless you READ IT YOURSELF. Lord Yahshua preached to COMMON, FUNCTIONALLY-ILLITERATE, SIMPLE people, and EXPECTED them to understand him without "HELP" from someone with an IQ of 150, and more degrees than a thermometer!

If THAT were what GOD required, only GENIUSES would be Saved.

Therefore, THE REAL GOSPEL IS SIMPLE: those who tell you that THEY have to "INTERPRET" God's Instructions to you, because YOU are TOO STUPID to understand them by yourself, are LYING TO YOU, SO THAT THEY CAN JUSTIFY CHANGING THE INSTRUCTIONS to suit themselves.

The Evangelist ORAL ROBERTS said that when he prayed to know how he could know JESUS, he was answered:

"READ MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE, JOHN, AND THE BOOK OF ACTS- THREE TIMES IN THIRTY DAYS!"

He did this on his knees.

At the end of the thirty days, he testified, he knew Jesus better than he knew any man on the Face of the Earth!

WITHOUT THIS LEVEL OF DEDICATION TO THE WORDS OF THE LORD, HOW CAN ONE SERIOUSLY HOPE TO SUCCEED AS A CHRISTIAN?

When you have a CONTINUOUS KNOWLEDGE of Lord Yahshua's Teachings, you become SENSITIZED to things which AGREE with the Lord, and things which DISAGREE with the Lord.

You begin to DISCERN THE DIFFERENCES between GOOD and EVIL.

SOME OF THE SO-CALLED "SATANIC TEACHINGS" OF CARLOS CASTANEDA.

Since some people like to just mouth-off about things they know nothing about, BUT OTHERS COVERTLY SERVE MASTERS WHO DO NOT WANT CERTAIN KNOWLEDGE KNOWN. I just thought I would show some of what people who never read them before in their entire life, nor know anyone who knows anything about this man in their entire life, blithely call “SATANIC TEACHINGS,” so that you can judge their value or lack thereof, for yourself.

That you have Problems in your life that you cannot Solve, including that your current Solutions to Problems you have Solved are INEFFICIENT, even COSTLY and PAINFUL, should tell you that YOU NEED FRESH IDEAS.

These ideas?

See for yourself.

See what you see, and not what someone tells you to see. Even if it is me.

Here is the Table of Contents of Carlos Castaneda's third book, JOURNEY TO IXTLAN (1972):

[b]Introduction..................................................................................4

Part 1: Stopping the World

1. Reaffirmations From The World Around Us..................…...........9
2. Erasing Personal History............................................................14
3. Losing Self-Importance..............................................................19
4. Death is an Adviser.....................................................................24
5. Assuming Responsibility............................................................30
6. Becoming a Hunter......................................................................36
7. Being Inaccessible.......................................................................42
8. Disrupting the Routines of Life ..................................................49
9. The Last Battle on Earth .............................................................53
10. Becoming Accessible to Power ................................….............59
11. The Mood of a Warrior................................................'...............68
12. A Battle of Power........................................................................77
13. A Warrior's Last Stand.....................................................…........87
14. The Gait of Power.......................................................…............96
15. Not-Doing..................................................................................110
16. The Ring of Power ..........................................................….......120
17. A Worthy Opponent.........................................................….......127

2. Part Two: Journey to Ixtlan

18. The Sorcerer's Ring of Power..................................................137
19. Stopping the World..................................................................145
20. Journey To Ixtlan.....................................................................151[/b]

. JOHN 7:44-51.

44. And some of them would have taken him;
but no man laid hands on him.
45. Then came the officers
to the Chief Priests and Pharisees;
and they said unto them,

"Why have ye not brought him?"

46. The officers answered,

"Never man spake like this man."

47. Then answered them the Pharisees,

"Are ye also deceived?
48. "Have any of the Rulers or of the Pharisees believed on him?
49. "But this people who knoweth not The Law are Cursed."

50. Nicodemus saith unto them,
[he that came to Jesus by night,
being one of them,]

51. “Doth our law judge any man,
before it hear him,
and know what he doeth?”

WHAT DO YOU, AS A CHRISTIAN, MUSLIM, ANIMIST, UNBELIEVER, OR WHATEVER, HAVE TO SAY ABOUT DON JUAN AND HIS IDEAS?

10. BECOMING ACCESSIBLE TO POWER.

There are particular Places and Times that SPIRITUAL POWER is more easily obtained than other Places and Times.

When one is READY to go there, one should go; but when one is not ready, one needs to STAY AWAY from such places, at such times.

The “Normal,” non-Spiritual person has a stable ASSEMBLAGE POINT, that limits what they can PERCEIVE, CONCEIVE, and RECALL. The number of SPIRITUAL ERRORS they commit caused Spiritual Power to condense in a hard shell over their Soul Body.

This shell is highly resistant to penetration by Spiritual Forces.

It BLOCKS the senses from perceiving the Spiritual Realm.

That is advantageous to those who want no truck with “Spiritual Mumbo-Jumbo.”

If one engages in significant Spiritual Activity, this SHELL-OF-THE-HUMAN-FORM develops CRACKS and HOLES and, if one has worked correctly, it breaks away completely, so that one is fully exposed to the Spiritual Realm.

This is good for the Learner, but bad for the Ignorant.

At this stage one is susceptible to all sorts of Spiritual Influence- some of which can KILL one outright.

For such a person, going to certain places that were completely harmless to them as a “Normal” person could KILL them. For instance, just walking up to some Tourist Attraction, like THE PYRAMIDS can END such a person, if they did not know what they were doing.

Handling- or just LOOKING AT a CHARM could have serious negative consequences to someone without Human-Form SHIELDS.

Therefore a Spiritual Warrior must only go to PLACES OF POWER only when they are ready to handle whatever it is they find there.
Re: The Teachings Of Nagualism: 10. BECOMING ACCESSIBLE. by ScienceWatch: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
FOR true power millions globally are choosing Emmanuel TV. It is incredibly exciting that Jewish leaders, Muslim Imams, Christian pastors are saying in public, "Thanks to Emmanuel TV, I now know the truth about Jesus."
The OP is deceiving himself by mixing FICTIONAL fantasy with the Holy Scriptures everywhere. This FAKE PASTOR stated recently that RAPE VICTIMS ARE TO BLAME FOR THEIR OWN RAPE.
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

10. BECOMING ACCESSIBLE TO POWER.

There are particular Places and Times that SPIRITUAL POWER is more easily obtained than other Places and Times.

When one is READY to go there, one should go; but when one is not ready, one needs to STAY AWAY from such places, at such times.

The “Normal,” non-Spiritual person has a stable ASSEMBLAGE POINT, that limits what they can PERCEIVE, CONCEIVE, and RECALL. The number of SPIRITUAL ERRORS they commit caused Spiritual Power to condense in a hard shell over their Soul Body.

This shell is highly resistant to penetration by Spiritual Forces.

It BLOCKS the senses from perceiving the Spiritual Realm.

That is advantageous to those who want no truck with “Spiritual Mumbo-Jumbo.”

If one engages in significant Spiritual Activity, this SHELL-OF-THE-HUMAN-FORM develops CRACKS and HOLES and, if one has worked correctly, it breaks away completely, so that one is fully exposed to the Spiritual Realm.

This is good for the Learner, but bad for the Ignorant.

At this stage one is susceptible to all sorts of Spiritual Influence- some of which can KILL one outright.

For such a person, going to certain places that were completely harmless to them as a “Normal” person could KILL them. For instance, just walking up to some Tourist Attraction, like THE PYRAMIDS can END such a person, if they did not know what they were doing.

Handling- or just LOOKING AT a CHARM could have serious negative consequences to someone without Human-Form SHIELDS.

Therefore a Spiritual Warrior must only go to PLACES OF POWER only when they are ready to handle whatever it is they find there.
Dont go to the Egyptian Pyramids, you will certain die says this FAKE pastor that gets his ideas from drug induced FICTIONAL HOAXES.

I have already cancelled my Tour to the Pyramids because I used to believe in this PASTORS LIES.
The Tour operators spent two weeks convincing me that I will not die. I asked for a guarantee and proceeded to 're-book.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Picks Sam Brownback As Religious Freedom Ambassador / About The Ghana Church Where You Pay For Miracle / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.