Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

About The Ghana Church Where You Pay For Miracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / About The Ghana Church Where You Pay For Miracle (310 Views)

Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) / Ghana Church Holds Chelsea Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About The Ghana Church Where You Pay For Miracle by HonestyDoesPay: 12:58am On Jul 28, 2017
Firstly anyone with half a brain would know it's fake news.

secondly, it's so obvious this is a deliberate attempt to discredit men of God, which won't work by the way.

And Lastly the government needs to sensor social media because anybody nowadays just posts just about anything to TREND.

Do not let social media make you say things about the spiritual make you no offend God.
Re: About The Ghana Church Where You Pay For Miracle by HonestyDoesPay: 12:59am On Jul 28, 2017
meanwhile

AFRO CLIP MEDIA that's what they call themselves, these guys tell you they are an entertainment body in Nigeria looking for artists to submit their songs and get featured in a compilation. They entice you by telling you that you'll win 500k and after you send your song, I'm very sure they steal it cause afterwards they send you a mail claiming to have listened and that you qualified.

My cousin from Port Harcourt just sent me the mail they sent her that she qualified after they had LISTENED TO HER SONG.

Luckily for her she forwarded the mail they sent her today and I was able to see the fraud in it cause a friend from Abuja sent me same message 3 months ago about how this clowns claim that he'd qualified.

They claim they will promote your music for a token 25k, yet you're gonna win 500k, seriously who does that?

There are a lot of wolves in sheep clothing trying so desperately hard to scam gullible and zealous artists of their hard earned money under the guise of helping them.

Please note that THIS FAKE AGENCY sends this notification via facebook where they claim to be having this fictitious CD compilation project every month yet we are yet to see a winner.

PLEASE WARN ANY UPCOMING ARTIST YOU KNOW NOT TO FALL VICTIM TO THESE CHEAP SCAMMERS - AFRO CLIP MEDIA.

Enough said
Re: About The Ghana Church Where You Pay For Miracle by EricBloodAxe: 1:11am On Jul 28, 2017
Are u defending the church and exposing afro clip media all at once?

(1) (Reply)

The Ideal Husband Or Wife Beater? / The Money Rain. Please Don't Use These Umbrellas. / Totally Forgiven, Unconditionally Loved And Perfectly Righteous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.