Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Help My Friend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Friend (757 Views)

Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? / My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Friend by Raintaker(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Good day all medical officers in the house, my friend complained about pains in the ear and his ear making some sounds about 2 weeks ago, he got relieved about 3 days later.
Just yesterday, he started complaining about the same issue(ear ache and ringing in the ear)please what can he use to get rid of this possible infection.
Please help him.
Re: Help My Friend by shege45: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
ur frnd is having ringinus of d ear
Re: Help My Friend by Raintaker(m): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
shege45:
ur frnd is having ringinus of d ear
Lol
Ringinus ke abi ringtone
Re: Help My Friend by Empiree: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
May be caused by abnormalities in blood vessels around the outside of the ear or by muscle spasms. His problem may be tinnitus. Sometimes is a serious problem but in most cases it is not. If he is accustomed to using earpiece, he should stop this habit now. There is no specific treatment for noise in the ear. He may need to visit his otolaryngologist for diagnosis before it become worse. The noise caused by tinnitus only your friend could hear shocked

He may also employ the use of black seed to lessen the trouble.

1 Like

Re: Help My Friend by segxi1960: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Your friend should go to the hospital. To have other complications but Empiree really gave a great advice already.

1 Like

Re: Help My Friend by Raintaker(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thanks everyone.
I think he found something already, according to him it's an infection of d middle ear.
He uses the combination of a pain reliever, corticosteroid and vinegar. We'll watch how it works for some days.

The pain reliever is to relieve pains, the corticosteroid is to reduce swellings, in case there is any and the vinegar is fight the infections.

Empiree, should he chew the black seed as normal or he should mix with honey?
Re: Help My Friend by Raintaker(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Empiree:
My be caused by abnormalities in blood vessels around the outside of the ear or by muscle spasms. His problem may be tinnitus. Sometimes is a serious problem but in most cases it is not. If he is accustomed to using earpiece, he should stop this habit now. There is no specific treatment for noise in the ear. He may need to visit his otolaryngologist for diagnosis before it become worse. The noise caused by tinnitus only your friend could hear shocked

He may also employ the use of black seed to lessen the trouble.
Yes only him hears the noise and it's funny, looks like he's acting up.
Re: Help My Friend by Raintaker(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
segxi1960:
Your friend should go to the hospital. To have other complications but Empiree really gave a great advice already.
thanks sir.
Re: Help My Friend by Empiree: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Raintaker:
Thanks everyone.
I think he found something already, according to him it's an infection of d middle ear.
He uses the combination of a pain reliever, corticosteroid and vinegar. We'll watch how it works for some days.

The pain reliever is to relieve pains, the corticosteroid is to reduce swellings, in case there is any and the vinegar is fight the infections.

Empi.ree, should he chew the black seed as normal or he should mix with honey?
There are different treatments that work. He may try Olive Oil as well. Here is direction

* Warm the olive oil slightly.

* Pour a few drops of the remedy into the infected ear.

When the ear wax has softened, gently remove it from the outer ear with cotton-tipped swabs, but be careful not to go too deep and cause an injury

Second Solution

Black Seed Oil: Take a few drops of olive and mix it with a few drops of black seed oil. Put three to five drops in the ear. Please note if you have perforated drum, ask your doctor. Visit this thread for picture of Black seed and black seed oil https://www.nairaland.com/3925320/learn-prophetic-medicine-via-whatsapp/1

1 Like

Re: Help My Friend by Raintaker(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Empiree:
There are different treatments that work. He may try Olive Oil as well. Here is direction

* Warm the olive oil slightly.

* Pour a few drops of the remedy into the infected ear.

When the ear wax has softened, gently remove it from the outer ear with cotton-tipped swabs, but be careful not to go too deep and cause an injury

Second Solution

Black Seed Oil: Take a few drops of olive and mix it with a few drops of black seed oil. Put three to five drops in the ear. Please note if you have perforated drum, ask your doctor. Visit this thread for picture of Black seed and black seed oil https://www.nairaland.com/3925320/learn-prophetic-medicine-via-whatsapp/1
OK
I have d black seed oil, I'll give him that one.

1 Like

Re: Help My Friend by Empiree: 3:11am On Jul 29, 2017
Raintaker:
OK
I have d black seed oil, I'll give him that one.
I hope you took a look at the thread i gave you above. Take a look again at the picture i posted. Tell me how much that Black seed oil could cost in your are please?. I want to have idea. Thanks
Re: Help My Friend by Raintaker(m): 6:28am On Jul 29, 2017
Empiree:
I hope you took a look at the thread i gave you above. Take a look again at the picture i posted. Tell me how much that Black seed oil could cost in your are please?. I want to have idea. Thanks
Yes, I looked at the through the picture and it's the same (that's habatu Shahada right?)
The price of the black seed oil varies, it depends on the one you are getting.
Sudanese is around 400-600
Iranian or maybe it's Iraqi(I can't remember) around 800 -900.
Saudi Arabia is around 1200-1400.
Those are d 3 categories and their average prices.

1 Like

Re: Help My Friend by Empiree: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Raintaker:

Sudanese is around 400-600
Iranian or maybe it's Iraqi(I can't remember) around 800 -900.
Saudi Arabia is around 1200-1400.
Those are d 3 categories and their average prices.
Which area i can get them, as in the kind of store or market that sells them?. Pharmacy, chemist etc
Re: Help My Friend by Raintaker(m): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
Empiree:
Which area i can get them, as in the kind of store or market that sells them?. Pharmacy, chemist etc
Islamic/Sunni Medical Centres.
(Not Medical in the Orthodox sense) but that's what they call them.
They are everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stroke Prevention And Care Initiative We Specialize In The Curing Of Stroke / Open That Fallopian Tube Within Two Weeks And Have Your Conception With Ease / Staph Infection – Time To Permanently Get It Out Of Your System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.