Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,353 members, 7,843,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

I Want To Divorce My Husband Because He Is Lazy –woman Tell Court - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Divorce My Husband Because He Is Lazy –woman Tell Court (451 Views)

"God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife / “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Divorce My Husband Because He Is Lazy –woman Tell Court by themomentng: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
A divorce-seeking wife, Bola James, on Thursday told an Idi-Ogungun Customary Court at Agodi, Ibadan, that her husband of 23 years is too lazy.

This is even as she told the court that her mother had been aware of her infidelity with the man whom she now loves and wants to marry.

Bola is seeking divorce on the grounds of joblessness and laziness on the part of her husband, Gbenga.

She prayed the court to end her 23-year-old marriage, saying that she had made up her mind to love another man.

“My lord, my husband’s laziness made me be having an affair with another man who is assisting me to cater for my family.

“Mother even knows about the affair.

“Gbenga lives with me in a house I built with my sweat; he is jobless and not ready to do any work. I shoulder all the family responsibilities.

“I can no longer cope with his laziness,’’ she said.

Responding, Gbenga, pleaded with the court not to grant the request.

“My lord, I still love my wife; my love for her is still intact. Don’t grant her request for divorce.

“It is the current economic situation that is affecting my business and finances; I promise to find another means of livelihood,’’ the electronic repairer told the court.

The first child of the couple, Lara, also pleaded with the court not to dissolve the marriage.

She appealed to her mother to forgive her father for her sake and that of her three siblings.

The President of the court, Chief Mukaila Balogun, urged the couple to resolve the matter amicably.

He appealed to the petitioner to put the welfare of the four children into consideration.

Balogun adjourned the case to Aug. 2 for report of settlement or continuation of hearing.

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband Because He Is Lazy –woman Tell Court by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Afonja men 're just lazy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband Because He Is Lazy –woman Tell Court by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
Since when did laziness become a criteria for divorce?

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband Because He Is Lazy –woman Tell Court by Nephilim: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Crazy... Weirdos.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband Because He Is Lazy –woman Tell Court by AuroraB(f): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
lofty900:
Since when did laziness become a criteria for divorce?
You Berra 'tepa mo se' make e no do you like feem grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband Because He Is Lazy –woman Tell Court by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
AuroraB:
You Berra 'tepa mo se' make e no do you like feem grin grin grin grin grin grin
the special one. Tepa mo se? I no understand grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband Because He Is Lazy –woman Tell Court by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 28, 2017
Crescentmoon this will be the last time I tag you in any of these posts. I haven't been doing it to antagonize you, but instead to show you that what you were attempting to do, will cause you problems. I hope that this has helped you in some way. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Take Back The Authority... / 1500 Years Bible Found,could This Be The Truth? / Check Out The Name Of This Church In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.