Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

"God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo (37973 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by supremenews: 1:12am On Jul 02, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo, wife of the Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Pastor Abiodun Fatoyinbo on Monday said God will give her husband the grace to know what to do.

She spoke at the commencement of the yearly special program of the church tagged Seven Days of Glory.
Mrs. Fatoyinbo said this while delivery her sermon at the church auditorium in Guzape, Abuja as the lead pastor following the stepping aside of her husband over a rape accusation.

She said: “God will make us rich. His right hand sustains my destiny. God has made Modele and Biodun rich. He looks down to make you rich. I am telling someone today that God is going to enlarge you. You will enjoy grace, you will experience an expanded grace. Decree over someone tonight that in your house receive an expansion.

“The work of my hand is expanding no matter the situation, from ocean to ocean. The grace to complete your assignment, the grace to know what to do, God will give our senior pastor.”

Despite protests that greeted the rape allegation against the founder of the church, Biodun Fatoyinbo, hundreds of church members were present to grace the annual program, which was low-key.

The atmosphere was calm unlike Sunday when protesters almost disrupted the service with various inscriptions.

The special program COZA7DG usually attract several international pastors.

This year’s edition was meant to host Pastor John Hannah, Pastor Korede Komaiya and Prophet Gideon Danso before the rape accusation.

None of them attended due to their development.

Fatoyinbo stepped down on Monday morning following the outcries over the accusation. The embattled pastor was not present at Monday’s service.

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/07/god-will-give-my-husband-grace-to-know.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by delugajackson: 1:29am On Jul 02, 2019
He doesn't require grace to simply turn himself over to the Police.

Moreover, churches controlled by men and their spouses are more of a pyramid scheme. Hear her talk about riches and wealth like that's what Christianity is all about. Its always been about financial prosperity for them and not holiness, true worship and repentance from sin.

189 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 02, 2019
OK... I'm in no position to codemn or judge anyone but seriously!! A so called wife of a pastor wearing such gown on the altar!! Preaching!! No wonder most of their members come to church in their club outfits.. When you see a church that has its prime goal fixed at getting members and making money without a single iota of spirituality exhibited or preached by the pastor or the wife, if you know your Bible well enough and love the truth, you would flee from such places.. Just like I went for a choir audition in one Church, I passed the audition and was supposed to robe with the choirs the next Sunday service. Now this is an upcoming church oh! With dope instruments and instrumentalist(I give it to them) but I backed out when I went for one of their services and heared the pastor saying in quote "this church isn't for poor people" and I was like seriously!! (an upcoming church).. My story could be uncalled for but this is the extent some so called churches have reduced spirituality to. They don't care about their responsibility which is to help souls make heaven. What some of them care about is their pocket.. And they would rather lie to you and make you stay in church than tell you the Gospel truth without minding if it would make you leave and sadly enough, most of their members don't even consider this things as canal.. Just like how most of the members hailed the pastor of that church I went to, when he said "it wasn't for poor people"..
If you observed, I used the tag "some" cause I know they are still real spirit filled churches out there..
#may_God_help_us_all..

243 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by Chanchit: 2:54am On Jul 02, 2019
delugajackson:
He doesn't require grace to simply turn himself over to the Police.

Una go soon advice him to drink sniper. Without any charges, he should just walk in to police station and enter cell. People are really stu pid o.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by Chanchit: 2:55am On Jul 02, 2019
Felixamos:
OK... I'm in no position to codemn or judge anyone but seriously!! A so called wife of a pastor wearing such gown on the altar!! Preaching!! No wonder most of their members come to church in their club outfits.. When you see a church that has its prime goal fixed at getting members and making money without a single iota of spirituality exhibited or preached by the pastor or the wife, if you know your Bible well enough and love the truth, you would flee from such places.. Just like I went for a choir audition in one Church, I passed the audition and was supposed to robe with the choirs the next Sunday service. Now this is an upcoming church oh! With dope instruments and instrumentalist(I give it to them) but I backed out when I went for one of their services and heared the pastor saying in quote "this church isn't for poor people" and I was like seriously!! (an upcoming church).. My story could be uncalled for but this is the extent some so called churches have reduced spirituality to. They don't care about their responsibility which is to help souls make heaven. What some of them care about is their pocket.. And they would rather lie to you and make you stay in church than tell you the Gospel truth without minding if it would make you leave and sadly enough, most of their members don't even consider this things as canal.. Just like how most of the members hailed the pastor of that church I went to, when he said "it wasn't for poor people"..
If you observed, I used the tag "some" cause I know they are still real spirit filled churches out there..
#may_God_help_us_all..

Assistant Jesus. Mabinu.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by Nukilia: 3:00am On Jul 02, 2019
Felixamos:
[s]OK... I'm in no position to codemn or judge anyone but seriously!! A so called wife of a pastor wearing such gown on the altar!! Preaching!! No wonder most of their members come to church in their club outfits.. When you see a church that has its prime goal fixed at getting members and making money without a single iota of spirituality exhibited or preached by the pastor or the wife, if you know your Bible well enough and love the truth, you would flee from such places.. Just like I went for a choir audition in one Church, I passed the audition and was supposed to robe with the choirs the next Sunday service. Now this is an upcoming church oh! With dope instruments and instrumentalist(I give it to them) but I backed out when I went for one of their services and heared the pastor saying in quote "this church isn't for poor people" and I was like seriously!! (an upcoming church).. My story could be uncalled for but this is the extent some so called churches have reduced spirituality to. They don't care about their responsibility which is to help souls make heaven. What some of them care about is their pocket.. And they would rather lie to you and make you stay in church than tell you the Gospel truth without minding if it would make you leave and sadly enough, most of their members don't even consider this things as canal.. Just like how most of the members hailed the pastor of that church I went to, when he said "it wasn't for poor people"..
If you observed, I used the tag "some" cause I know they are still real spirit filled churches out there[/s]..
#may_God_help_us_all..

Stop reasoning like a donkey!

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by Megabig: 3:28am On Jul 02, 2019
Felixamos:
#may_God_help_us_all..
Stop accepting you are poor, say "I am rich", out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh, certainly that church was not for you....the way you also think is irritating..

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 02, 2019
Nukilia:

Stop reasoning like a donkey!

Lol.. It's passed time nairaland setup a comment school for some persons... You should have just ignored my post cause that's my opinion and I'm non apologetic about it instead of that your senseless comment.. Btw if you quote me again in such an uneducated manner, (as if you know how a donkey reason's) I won't give you the luxury of a reply again..

176 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 02, 2019
Chanchit:

Assistant Jesus. Mabinu. I disagree with you
That would have been a more matured reply.. You don't have to agree with me.. Everyone with their different opinion... I'm more of an Old Time Religion kind of believer and I wouldn't judge if you're the "new school kind of believer"... Let's learn how to behave ourselves online please.. You shouldn't just quote because there's an option for it..

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by babeosisi: 4:46am On Jul 02, 2019
higher level of Grace got him here and wife is adding more grace on top .
We are trying to reduce the grace madam,please work with us

5 Likes

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by Adaowerri111: 4:49am On Jul 02, 2019
Felixamos:
#may_God_help_us_all..

Read wettin you just type if the thing make sense make you clap for yourself

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by ofemigeorge(m): 4:51am On Jul 02, 2019
grin its always about the money.
Rich,money,expansion,grace( to do continously do bad and obtain divine mercy).

Another tactics they bring up prayer point directly for them selves but indirectly throw it to you as a prayer point.

What's on their mind is all about the money.

Nigeria e don tey. longer throat na e kill dis country since 1960.

21 Likes

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by kolnel: 4:53am On Jul 02, 2019
The whole religion is just a scam

Family business

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 02, 2019
For those that want to criticize her, if it turns out you are in her shoes, ensure that you don't support your husband. Ok?

Ediots.

If she supports her husband, they will talk. If she doesn't support him, they will talk and call her a wicked wife. angry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by baby124: 4:54am On Jul 02, 2019
These people are one word circus monkeys! Grace! She’s even saying God made them rich! How? Through thithes and offerings? What an absurd way to justify how you got that wealth. So you are even admitting to theft on the altar. What an idiotic couple. LOL. At least the thither know now that they are making you rich!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by Frankiss44(m): 4:55am On Jul 02, 2019
Felixamos:
#may_God_help_us_all..
LOL

Are you poor? The church of Christ is not meant for the poor.. You are allowed to come in poor, but it remains a taboo to stay poor... If you know the definition of being poor, then you wouldn't have based your decision on that... And Ogbeni i am no fan of coza, the pastor and his wife, but have zoomed that outfit a few times and u see nothing absolutely wrong with it..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by baby124: 4:55am On Jul 02, 2019
Frankiss44:
LOL

Are you poor? The church of Christ is not meant for the poor.. You are allowed to come in poor, but it remains a taboo to stay poor... If you know the definition of being poor, then you wouldn't have based your decision on that... And Ogbeni i am no fan of coza, the pastor and his wife, but have zoomed that outfit a few times and u see nothing absolutely wrong with it..

The church of Christ is for WORSHIP and not a money doubling scheme! If you go to God because you want to be rich, then you are not going to God with the right intentions! Not everyone is meant to be rich and not everyone will be rich! God can decide to bless you because he wants to use you and, he wants you to use that wealth to help others! Not to display obscene wealth, steal and lie!

106 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by LisaAnne(f): 4:55am On Jul 02, 2019
supremenews:
@titiloyeblog.com

Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo, wife of the Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Pastor Abiodun Fatoyinbo on Monday said God will give her husband the grace to know what to do.

She spoke at the commencement of the yearly special program of the church tagged Seven Days of Glory.
Mrs. Fatoyinbo said this while delivery her sermon at the church auditorium in Guzape, Abuja as the lead pastor following the stepping aside of her husband over a rape accusation.

She said: “God will make us rich. His right hand sustains my destiny. God has made Modele and Biodun rich. He looks down to make you rich. I am telling someone today that God is going to enlarge you. You will enjoy grace, you will experience an expanded grace. Decree over someone tonight that in your house receive an expansion.

“The work of my hand is expanding no matter the situation, from ocean to ocean. The grace to complete your assignment, the grace to know what to do, God will give our senior pastor.”

Despite protests that greeted the rape allegation against the founder of the church, Biodun Fatoyinbo, hundreds of church members were present to grace the annual program, which was low-key.

The atmosphere was calm unlike Sunday when protesters almost disrupted the service with various inscriptions.

The special program COZA7DG usually attract several international pastors.

This year’s edition was meant to host Pastor John Hannah, Pastor Korede Komaiya and Prophet Gideon Danso before the rape accusation.

None of them attended due to their development.

Fatoyinbo stepped down on Monday morning following the outcries over the accusation. The embattled pastor was not present at Monday’s service.

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/07/god-will-give-my-husband-grace-to-know.html

Your husband knows what to do,he just ain't doing it

8 Likes

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by nairalee(m): 4:57am On Jul 02, 2019
His Grace has been sufficient since before the creation of man

2 Likes

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by dinocy(m): 4:58am On Jul 02, 2019
I like her spirit and yes God will show him what to do.

3 Likes

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by Born2Breed(f): 4:59am On Jul 02, 2019
grin
Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by dexterinc2003: 5:00am On Jul 02, 2019
I think it is fishy that even the pastor fatoyinbo himself has not directly denied the allegations.

If his wife, senior pastors and others keep speaking for him, then public sentiments against him will keep increasing.

A polygraph (lie detecting test) costs less than $2,000.

Busola dakolo and fatoyinbo should both be subjected to one.

Also, the pastors that were aware should also be interviewed asap (with a polygraph also).

Fatoyinbo's wife too should undergo a polygraph test.

If any of both parties is found guilty, then commence a court case.

All this 'stepping down from pulpit' is nonsense.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by emmasege: 5:01am On Jul 02, 2019
Felixamos:
#may_God_help_us_all..
Please kindly disregard silly response to this post. You made sense. Carnal Christians whose ultimate goal is earthly possession and reward may not like your post. But anyone whose ultimate goal is heaven and daily yearns to see Jesus hereafter, appreciates your comment.

The Pentecostal block of Christians in Nigeria needs to review their activities and operations. In my opinion and maybe in the eyes of heaven, most of these new Pentecostal churches and their pastors do more damage than good to Christianity in Nigeria. More damage than what Boko Haram and Ishmaelites are doing to Christianity. Boko Haram kills the body which is ephemeral but many of these Pentecostal churches kill the soul which is eternal.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by stonegarden: 5:01am On Jul 02, 2019
Your hisband should just come clean and ask for forgiveness. Nigerians dont like it when it seems someone is playing on their intelligence.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by stonegarden: 5:02am On Jul 02, 2019
You can fool some people sometimes but u cant fool all the people all the time.

12 Likes

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by stonegarden: 5:03am On Jul 02, 2019
He better get another career.

5 Likes

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by Elvis2kay: 5:04am On Jul 02, 2019
Wake Up Africans! stop fooling yourself.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by madjune(m): 5:04am On Jul 02, 2019
He should just tell us the truth about this Busola girl because i don't believe her.

2 Likes

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by zoedew: 5:06am On Jul 02, 2019
Felixamos:
#may_God_help_us_all..

Truth is, that is part of the problem in such church settings where consecration does not have their attention! When, as a Christian who lacks consecration you become unequally yoked with the world in your dressing and lifestyle you look like the world and you will attract the world to yourself and when the world is attracted to you they will subtract Christ from you until you are equal the world. Is the reason the Bible says to not love the world. “1 John 2:15-17
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.” Her arms clearly visible should not be. Appropriate dressing makes no room for that. Dressing in a manner that parades indecency and unclothedness can be in degrees. Her dressing misrepresent Christ, the Christian woman, The Bible and Christianity. A Pastor whose trademark is Dubai white parties and designer wears all lacking salvation content will soon land where Biodun Fatoyinbo found himself. He could have been helped though.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo by FSolar: 5:07am On Jul 02, 2019
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG / Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies / Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.