Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

How I Mistakenly Paid Into Jamb Coffer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Mistakenly Paid Into Jamb Coffer (534 Views)

Does Uploading Of Result Into Jamb Portal Have Deadline? / Now That WAEC Result Is Out, How Can It Be Uploaded Into JAMB Portal / "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Mistakenly Paid Into Jamb Coffer by Remgeus9: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
[right][/right]Hi nairalanders...
I actually need advise on what to do.
I took jamb direct entry form of which I was asked to make payment before been given the form to fill.I went to the banks where am going to make the direct entry payments i paid #6200 after doing all this,I took my receipts to the jamb office and when its turn for me to register,it was then I was told only those who had earlier done their jamb regularization can do the registration or had been given admission,I think you understand me,I wasn't given jamb admission as
at the time I gained admission for my OND so i must do regularization of which the time left for the closure is just some weeks,I consider the delay of things in my school before I could be able to do the regularization time would have gone.
And it has also affected a lot of people who paid mistakenly and doesn't know the next step. Here now it has happened do I need to forget the money because already it's not refundable.

pls what do I do?[b]Hi nairalanders...
I took jamb direct entry form of which I was asked to make payment before been given the form to fill.I went to the banks where am going to make the direct entry payments i paid #6200 after doing all this,I took my receipts to the jamb office and when its turn for me to register,it was then I was told only those who had earlier done their jamb regularization can do the registration or had been given admission,I think you understand me,I wasn't given jamb admission as
at the time I gained admission for my OND so i must do regularization of which the time left for the closure is just some weeks,I consider the delay of things in my school before I could be able to do the regularization time would have gone.
And it has also affected a lot of people who paid mistakenly and doesn't know the next step. Here now it has happened do I need to forget the money because already it's not refundable.

pls what do I do?[/b]Hi nairalanders...

pls what do I do?
Re: How I Mistakenly Paid Into Jamb Coffer by Miradamian: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
So you mean you have not heard of jamb regularization all these while? That is where you started failing firstly as a student.Next time try and seek for informations bf you do something. That is while the internet is here for us yet most of us are still not literate.

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Announces 2017 WAEC GCE Nov/dec Registration Closing Date / Eaglesfoundations Win #100,000 Scholarship / Will Universities Obey The New Jamb Policies This Year Or Next Year ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.