Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) (37679 Views)

Dj Enimoney Welcomes Second Child With Iwalewa Ojebiyi, It’s A Girl / DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) / Olamide, DJ Enimoney And Viktoh (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Divay22(f): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2017
Even the BABY MAMA thing is now a title
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by bbbabes(f): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2017
Local people rock... See the beautiful hair on the Queen
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2017
This baby Factory MAMA is really turning some of our ladies into ignoramus specimen of crikum crakum of bunkum bunkum in a high haga, what a hoiti toiti.
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Tenim47:
he's a biafran legend undecided
biafran? Is you okay?
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Tenim47:
he's a biafran legend undecided
biafran? Is you okay?
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by femi4: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2017
rossyc:

What is this one saying?
he wants to make you a baby mama
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2017
If i was God on the judgement day.....

1. Christiano Ronaldo - Philantropic, kind, no tattoos, loving; but arrogant, lustful, fornicator: #Hellfire with hard labor

2. Lionel Messi - Giving help, humble, less talking; but a tax evader, tattooing: #Hellfire

3. John Terry - leader, patient; but an adulterer, covetuous: #Hellfire wid hard labour, daily frog-jumb nd dail firewood fetching.

4. Ryan Giggs - peaceful, gentle, kind, patient; but Covetuous. #hellfire wid barbed-wire flogging daily.

5. Lukaku - humble, hardworking; but deceitful: #hanging

6. L.Suarez - violent, biting, betrayer: #hellfire wid bouncer beatings daily.

7. D.Costa - violent, fighter, arrogant and stubborn: #hellfire wid hard labour.

8. Moses - humble, patient, kind; but a diver, an injury faker: hell fire, hanging wid strong beating.

9. Rashford - Innocent, humble, hardworking, respectful; #Heaven

10. Mbappe - Same as Rashford.

11. Pogba - hardworking, respectful; but wat d hell is on ur head? #Lucifer, take him away 4rm here.

12. Ferguson - Good in all areas, but wot's d chewing 4? Ok, pardoned - #Heaven.

13. Alayormii - this is my beloved son: #Heaven_direct, with hollandia, honey, chocolate, toasted bread, salad, Shawarma, and everything heaven has to offer everyday of ur lyf.

14. Lalasticlala -
Loves snake like life itself... Heaven with snake pepper soup.

15.NwaAmaikpe- Trouble maker, like silly talks....... Hellfire, 2x flogging with fan belt daily.

16. Airforce1- Failed musician, like creating silly threads, etc.... hell fire with hard labor.

17. Obontami - From their name you shall know them, join Airforce1 in hell with mild labor

18. Smelling Anus- Abegg carry ur smell go meet Satan.... Hellfire with steady beating

19. Explorer - Sensible, creates nice and informative threads. Join Lalasticlala in heaven and enjoy the goodies

20. Royver - kind, friendly, simple, God fearing ...... Heaven with all the goodies heaven has to offer.

21. Seun - An atheist, doesn't believe I exist and for this reason, he's sentenced to 2million years in hellfire after which his case will be revisited.

Na joke I dey ooo
�����

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2017
rossyc:
And the baby mama trend Continues.
The thing weak me..

1 Like

Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by rossyc(f): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2017
femi4:
he wants to make you a baby mama
In his dreams... Lol
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2017
Deseo:
As much as I frown at the babymama trend, it's reducing abortion rate because people are no longer ashamed to 'cari belle' outside wedlock.

It's their life and they look happy.
I'd never get pregnant before marriage though.
Me too.
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by SINZ: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2017
Divay22:
Even the BABY MAMA and BABY DADDY thing is now a title

Will you be my baby mama? embarassed
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by BuyLondonUsed: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2017
hmm
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2017
another baby mama in the making. their wahala
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Siscooh: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2017
God expects us to repent, the insults rising up to Him daily are countless and we celebrate the evil. Why wouldn't He allow the enemy claims every day? Look at Boko Haram, look at the accidents , look at rape cases, look at the kidnapping taking place. Nigeria was a country with high moral standards. I grew up there and I know. Returning to my country after my Dad's tenure in our Embassy, we could proudly quote Nigeria as a society where moral standards were valued. O how things have degenerated to zero .When did an unmarried Igbo girl start feeling free to get pregnant? Talk less of a Northerner.
I believe the problem came in when Nigerians put their blessings over God the giver. They became full of themselves and proud. They opened up to the devil and now perversion is everywhere.Naked women everywhere in the name of fashion. Nigeria!!!!!! I hope you know you have been great source of inspiration to other African countries. Your strengths, your development, your ingenuity. Powerful people.!! What is Baby mama for God's sake? Nigeria return to your God. Else!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Bank450(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2017
adonbilivit:
Op, this your headline won't sell na. Ask Nigerian bloggers, dem go teach you. See your topic

"DJ Enimoney Expecting His First Child From Girlfriend, Iwalewa Ojebiyi (photos)"

If u want traffic just change it to something like this

"Olamide's brother Expecting His First Child From Girlfriend, Iwalewa Ojebiyi (photos)"

And lastly, to make front-page you need to holla @ that nigga lalasticlala

My bro you are also learning o.

if it were to be our bloggers, you will see something like:

Breaking!!! Olamide's blond brother impregnates beautiful American girl, see how she's carrying the baby.
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by gokuu(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2017
deb303:
so? I weep for the next generation...
getting pregnant for him is not a guarantee that he will make you his wife... hope we ladies will learn from our mothers

Who says she is interested in becoming his wife? Do not presume too much.

1 Like

Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Lanceslot(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2017
deb303:
getting pregnant for him is not a guarantee that he will make you his wife... hope we ladies will learn from our mothers
Dey there dey preach... Waiting for Mr perfect, you go tey for ur papa house.
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2017
paybak:
just stfu abeg.. Is it a must for you people to always talk about this thing? Small thing wife, small thing marriage. Why? Can't two people continue enjoying themselves till christ come ni? You people must sha ruin the thing with that nonsense talk. Mtchew
your case is SERIOUSLY different
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2017
Sniper12:
keep kwayet. are u a virgin or she shud have aborted instead abi. mtcheew
just like your momma should have aborted you... wasted semen
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2017
gokuu:

Who says she is interested in becoming his wife? Do not presume too much.
who ask you...
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2017
Lanceslot:
Dey there dey preach... Waiting for Mr perfect, you go tey for ur papa house.
kpele..never knew she was related to you...
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by BiiDii(m): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2017
toba400:
Ybnl Official DJ, DJ Enimoney set to join his elder brother, Olamide, and other celebrated baby daddies, as his girlfriend Iwalewa Ojebiyi is about to achieve her babymama goal.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/27/dj-enimoney-is-expecting-his-first-child-from-girlfriend-iwalewa-ojebiyi-photos/

c
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by michealhelly(m): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2017
Deseo:
As much as I frown at the babymama trend, it's reducing abortion rate because people are no longer ashamed to 'cari belle' outside wedlock.

Make sure u dont allow banana to fall on u before marriage... 2
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by sheyinoni(m): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2017
Deseo:

Is it? I sincerely doubt because she probably have aborted from previous relationship and decided to keep this because he is a so-called celeb,that's is the society we in now,abortion is easily done these days with pills and so on and relatively cheap so ladies Dont have fears now unlike before wen it was like a taboo,is a shame though and our parents these days have failed on their duties to teach morals to our younger girls from tender age,and why is that is simple "bad is the new good" syndrome.
Some day good will be evil angry angry angry
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Ilajeboy(m): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2017
ALAYORMII:
If i was God on the judgement day.....

1. Christiano Ronaldo - Philantropic, kind, no tattoos, loving; but arrogant, lustful, fornicator: #Hellfire with hard labor

2. Lionel Messi - Giving help, humble, less talking; but a tax evader, tattooing: #Hellfire

3. John Terry - leader, patient; but an adulterer, covetuous: #Hellfire wid hard labour, daily frog-jumb nd dail firewood fetching.

4. Ryan Giggs - peaceful, gentle, kind, patient; but Covetuous. #hellfire wid barbed-wire flogging daily.

5. Lukaku - humble, hardworking; but deceitful: #hanging

6. L.Suarez - violent, biting, betrayer: #hellfire wid bouncer beatings daily.

7. D.Costa - violent, fighter, arrogant and stubborn: #hellfire wid hard labour.

8. Moses - humble, patient, kind; but a diver, an injury faker: hell fire, hanging wid strong beating.

9. Rashford - Innocent, humble, hardworking, respectful; #Heaven

10. Mbappe - Same as Rashford.

11. Pogba - hardworking, respectful; but wat d hell is on ur head? #Lucifer, take him away 4rm here.

12. Ferguson - Good in all areas, but wot's d chewing 4? Ok, pardoned - #Heaven.

13. Alayormii - this is my beloved son: #Heaven_direct, with hollandia, honey, chocolate, toasted bread, salad, Shawarma, and everything heaven has to offer everyday of ur lyf.

14. Lalasticlala -
Loves snake like life itself... Heaven with snake pepper soup.

15.NwaAmaikpe- Trouble maker, like silly talks....... Hellfire, 2x flogging with fan belt daily.

16. Airforce1- Failed musician, like creating silly threads, etc.... hell fire with hard labor.

17. Obontami - From their name you shall know them, join Airforce1 in hell with mild labor

18. Smelling Anus- Abegg carry ur smell go meet Satan.... Hellfire with steady beating

19. Explorer - Sensible, creates nice and informative threads. Join Lalasticlala in heaven and enjoy the goodies

20. Royver - kind, friendly, simple, God fearing ...... Heaven with all the goodies heaven has to offer.

21. Seun - An atheist, doesn't believe I exist and for this reason, he's sentenced to 2million years in hellfire after which his case will be revisited.

Na joke I dey ooo
�����

Ur ban is loading
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2017
No more husband and wife but baby mama and baby father...Nonsense trend.
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by Jaidooo(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2017
deb303:
Lol. You are only jealous
Re: DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) by chukagates(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2017
deb303:
what will being " WIFE "to your life?? why is it that you ladies jst see marriage as SUCCESS?? there is more to life than marriage oo the only difference between you and that lady is because shes preggy and your not you might have even done some abortions sef..the both of you a still xame fornicators

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waje Celebrates Daughter's 17th Birthday With Pool Styled Party (photos) / FALAE’S ABDUCTION: You’re A Joker, M.I Abaga Tells Fani-kayode / Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.