Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos (26977 Views)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Armed Robber Caught While Withdrawing Money With Victim's ATM Card In Enugu / Vigilante Member Shot By Armed Robbers While Trailing Them. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by mrsfavour(f): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
oh thank God. same thing happened to me at First Bank PH road some days ago. they normally use keke or bike to trail. criminals.
Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by victorazy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
AuroraB:
Stealing with Keke as escape
Abi the Keke get Diablo engine grin
Nawa for rubbish ooooo

na turbo engine eh carry
Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by Olulinks(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They didn't pray before their operation.
I'm beginning to suspect you.
Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by mohbobo: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dis chap looks ova 40 to me.. Nt even armed robbery buh snatching of hand bags inside Keke, nt even bike dat could move fast...ur village pple dey follow.. Nonsense
Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by haske7(f): 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Imo State is the younger brother to rivers state... iranu
Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
they would have make human barbeque suya out of him, and I will invite my yellow brothers to come and mine his score later
Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by thanki410(m): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No they prayed , but they didn't close their eyes, that was why luck ran out of them

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by opius: 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ole buruku
Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by lincs25(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
I am not surprise is coming from there. They cannot do without crime! Shameless bunch of criminals and armed robbers...I no mention anybody, but if you insist to Know is IPO if you complete the B na you sabi
Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by Jakumo(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
CastedDude:

The attack made the victim to raise alarm which attracted ever vigilant and conscious Imolites including operatives of Imo Civil Guards. The criminals were given a hot chase that made them to run.

Their trick to distract those pursuing them by throwing away the Handbag yielded no fruit as the charged pursuers sustained their pursuit.

In the melee that ensued, plain cloth Police officers patrolling around joined them.

Yours sincerely moved in too for the Media coverage.

Along the line, the criminals abandoned the Tricycle and ran to the Nworie River Bush.

Immediately, the area was cordoned and with spirited efforts, one of them was caught.

The police presence stopped the masses from executing jungle Justice immediately.

Investigating, people around quickly testified that the caught criminal is a known face who specializes in snatching of bags,phones etc.

The criminal has since been taking to State CID for further investigations.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/armed-robber-arrested-trailing-woman-tricycle-imo-state-photos.html

Credit; Nwadike Chikezie

Recognition is duly accorded CastorMeister, prominent among the corps of Naialand's intrepid Reporters-at-Large, who ably held down as the MC (Media Coverage) consultant, during and after the melee described above with such compelling pace, all the while keeping a cool head under fire as the camera rolled, oblivious to the ever-present peril of obstructing the trajectory flown by a police "misfired missile" during the confusion, or of an errant rock hurled from amid the swarming mobs of "sympathizers" seeking to administer frontier justice on ANYONE.

The gripping front-line press-photography acumen deployed to chronicle the frantic free-for-all as it unfolded, is worthy of international recognition. The look of anguished innocence on the bloodied face of that notorious crash-and-grab bandit, as he peers through the squad-car rear-window holding forth his 'cuffed hands towards the camera, in a plaintive gesture of religious offering, has, among other works of inspired cinematic brilliance, been captured for digital posterity by our man Castor, for instant transmission to a global audience, via the internet.

Standing by for any further dispatches from the urban battle-zones that are Nigeria's streets today. Over and out.

Chai ! Diariz God !

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by tukdi: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
God Bless Imo State
cool
Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by Michael004: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin

sorry to ask but how do y'all construct your written English? I know no one is perfect but a little effort will be nice.

Honestly yours is better, I have read worse on Nairaland
Na everybody study grammar for school?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by victor8269: 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad ipob.See his head like grinding stone.Aka flat head
I know that man, he is From from Pain state, he stole my pen last year in Lagos and ran to Imo. Can't you see that he looks like you?
Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by iykemanjc: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Imo state again well. I will not really blame him see what Rocha's Okorocha has caused. Blame APC
Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by Nov6(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin

sorry to ask but how do y'all construct your written English? I know no one is perfect but a little effort will be nice.

Honestly yours is better, I have read worse on Nairaland

most of them are always in a hurry to post without vetting what they have put down....

I have been observing that too

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by Kokaine(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rtopzy:
Thief!!! Ole!!! carry am go....... now them done nab you your eyes done clear
i have forgotten the guys that sang that song. it was a very nice song.
Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by Kokaine(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jakumo:

Recognition is duly accorded CastorMeister, prominent among the corps of Naialand's intrepid Reporters-at-Large, who ably held down as the MC (Media Coverage) consultant, during and after the melee described above with such compelling pace, all the while keeping a cool head under fire as the camera rolled, oblivious to the ever-present peril of obstructing the trajectory flown by a police "misfired missile" during the confusion, or of an errant rock hurled from amid the swarming mobs of "sympathizers" seeking to administer frontier justice on ANYONE.

The gripping front-line press-photography acumen deployed to chronicle the frantic free-for-all as it unfolded, is worthy of international recognition. The look of anguished innocence on the bloodied face of that notorious crash-and-grab bandit, as he peers through the squad-car rear-window holding forth his 'cuffed hands towards the camera, in a plaintive gesture of religious offering, has, among other works of inspired cinematic brilliance, been captured for digital posterity by our man Castor, for instant transmission to a global audience, via the internet.

Standing by for any further dispatches from the urban battle-zones that are Nigeria's streets today. Over and out.

Chai ! Diariz God !
in order words?
Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by Jakumo(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kokaine:
in order words?

In other words, E get as e be.
Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by Kokaine(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jakumo:

In other words, E get as e be.
eheeenn!!! na dis one i understand!. no be lie. e get as e be.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by Rtopzy(f): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kokaine:
i have forgotten the guys that sang that song. it was a very nice song.
I don forget too o...... lolz
Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by MyX1: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
IMO STATE AGAIN?

Tufiakwa!
Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by Kokaine(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rtopzy:
I don forget too o...... lolz
it was a very sweet sontin
thief ole carry am go
ten taaazan copies only you you no dey fear
tif ole carry am go.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by masties2(f): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Imo state looks so beautiful and clean. I am sure if it were Lagos it happened the picture would have been an eyesore.
Nobody should quote me o. I live in Lagos and know what I am saying.
Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
hmmmm nawa o, the man no gree at at all
Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by Kelvin10149(m): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Too bad 4 u
Re: Armed Robber Caught While Trailing Woman In A Keke Napep In Imo State. Photos by Kingpee2(m): 12:29am On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

so before you go for operation you pray?God go soon catch you,OP we have one of them here oo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charms Found On Criminal Suspects Arrested In Lagos [photos] / Cross River Governmet Demolishes Kidnappers' Homes (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.