Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? (3968 Views)

What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? / Is It Ok, To Copy News On A News Website to my own website / Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by bizprat: 2:18am On Jul 28, 2017
I am having a website https://www.majorfact.com/
I have not yet decided on what category should I write articles on it. Could anyone please suggest me the best niche to write on? My aim is to earn online blogging from Adsense.
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by SirLakes: 4:09am On Jul 28, 2017
You are not ready grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2017
It depends.. Read This Article it might help you.
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by Worzky: 7:23am On Jul 28, 2017
Coming up!!!
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by Donald3d(m): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2017
bizprat:
I have not yet decided on what category should I write articles on it. Could anyone please suggest me the best niche to write on? My aim is to earn online blogging from Adsense.
Dont be decieved
There is no hard or fast way to blog
People say you have to blog on just one niche ,they are right and wrong
What i would say to you is blog about what you have passion for,even if its hundred niches .
Blogging is like art ,but most people still dont get it
You have to feel it and be into it
Dont make money your major motivation ,even if its important
Do it because you love it and you would be successful in it .
Whatever the mind of a man concieves and believes he can achieve.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by smsventures: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2017
Cool blog

U can go for tech nd news/educative article

If u also need a co-publisher for ur blog am available
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by hardon1(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2017
Sheun's mods are still recovering from hangover
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by infogenius(m): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2017
SirLakes:
You are not ready grin

LOL! Seconded
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by googlepikins: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2017
bizprat:
oga how come there's Google Adsense on your site?
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by melodyogonna(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2017
bizprat:
you are confused?? i will advice you find something else to do with your time
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by emmyw(m): 7:47am On Jul 28, 2017
He bought adsense account!
googlepikins:
oga how come there's Google Adsense on your site?
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by emmyw(m): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2017
bizprat:
Seriously do something about your blog design, even your navigation is zero.
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by multioption: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2017
bizprat:
The best niches to write about are the subjects you know very well. For example, I write about investment portfolios, insurance policies, and spiritual life (Christianity) because they are my areas of specialization (specialty - naija way).

If your goal is to make money online, I can assist you with Digital Cash Program.

Just quote my message and I will get back to you.

Or I'm a phone call away - 08167243140.
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by googlepikins: 8:26am On Jul 28, 2017
emmyw:
He bought adsense account!
how do you buy AdSense account, won't the seller change the password later on? Cos I don't get it. Isn't it possible for the seller to steal it back, since it's his Gmail account
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by nenergy(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2017
bizprat:
Your blog is very responsive on opera mini. I'm a beginner in blogging/Blog designing. Is yours WordPress or Blogger?
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 28, 2017
Donald3d:
Dont be decieved
What i would say to you is blog about what you have passion for, even if its hundred niches .

Dangerous advice.. Please sir, don't mislead prospective bloggers.
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2017
multioption:
The best niches to write about are the subjects you know very well. For example, I write about investment portfolios, insurance policies, and spiritual life (Christianity) because they are my areas of specialization (specialty - naija way).

If your goal is to make money online, I can assist you with Digital Cash Program.

Just quote my message and I will get back to you.

Or I'm a phone call away - 08167243140.

When considering a multi niche, get niches that are inter-related .. Spirituality is a no no.. Your blog will be out of focus.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by ipreach: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2017
Decide what you want

Contact me for responsive and affordable blog

Call/Whatsapp 080-6021-8705
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by salesforce: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2017
Depend on niche
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by multioption: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2017
EntMirror:

When considering a multi niche, get niches that are inter-related .. Spirituality is a no no.. Your blog will be out of focus.
No, I do not combine Spirituality with Investment and Insurance. They are on different platforms.
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by leksmedia: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2017
At the end of everything, what matters to you most is your passion and ability to write good content, its always better to settle for what you can easily manage, whether single or multi niche. For your website designs visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2017
But on the same blog? It's still the same.. You would have combined with something like entrepreneurship, or anything that involves money.. Spirituality didn't fit in.
multioption:
No, I do not combine Spirituality with Investment and Insurance. They are on different platforms.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by BonkoINC: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2017
googlepikins:
how do you buy AdSense account, won't the seller change the password later on? Cos I don't get it. Isn't it possible for the seller to steal it back, since it's his Gmail account

When you buy...you move it to your mail..

you invite your own mail.. and give that mail(users) admin rights..

this will enable you remove the previous mail(user/owner)

@Op.. hope you have knowledge in seo??

if you do.. you are on your way to earning pretty well with AdSense.

good luck.
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by lollarj(f): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2017
you could get away with subdomains on a self hosted blog.
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by xtaphare321(f): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2017
Donald3d:
Dont be decieved
What i would say to you is blog about what you have passion for,even if its hundred niches .
you've really inspired me with this, thanks
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by OkaforGeorge(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2017
smsventures:
Cool blog

U can go for tech nd news/educative article

I am looking for more pubishers on my blog www.johnkingsblog.com. I have one publisher already but I need like 5 or 6 more. I don't have money for now but when the money starts coming, I will be paying the contributors handsomely. WhatsApp: 08106466726 PIN: 33545BE7 Email: Johnkingsblog@gmail.com
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by bedfordng(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2017
its not bad to have multi niche blog if you can maintain it
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by Innov8ve1: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2017
you ought to have an idea of what you want to blog about and how to grow it before you buy a domain. you can choose either single niche or multi niche, its the effort you put into it that will determine its success
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by MrImole: 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
Is it okay?

Everything is okay in blogging.
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by SirLakes: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
smsventures:

Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by SirLakes: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Innov8ve1:
you ought to have an idea of what you want to blog about and how to grow it before you buy a domain. you can choose either single niche or multi niche, its the effort you put into it that will determine its success

You read my mind! Reason i said he isn't ready
Re: Is It Ok To Have A Multi Niche Blog? by multioption: 6:44am On Jul 29, 2017
EntMirror:
But on the same blog? It's still the same.. You would have combined with something like entrepreneurship, or anything that involves money.. Spirituality didn't fit in.
No, not on the same blog.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SIMPLEPAY - Simplepay4u.com Has Been Hacked. / Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls / How Do I Re Apply For Adsense With A New Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.