Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Wordpress And PHP Developer Urgently Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Wordpress And PHP Developer Urgently Needed (1531 Views)

For All HTML CSS Bootstrap And Php Beginner / Core ASP And PHP Developer Needed / Best Way To Separate HTML And PHP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress And PHP Developer Urgently Needed by venoworksdotcom: 2:37am On Jul 28, 2017
A brand company urgently needs a wordpress website designer/PHP (Laravel) Developer for immediate employment. He would resume daily at the surulere office from 9am to 5pm. He would handle client and also the company's in-house project.

Candidate should be ready to work with little or no supervision, must possess medium skills in HTML, CSS, Javascript, Jquery. Candidate must also be conversant with cpanel and Ftp processes.

Interested candidates should send their CV's to admin@venoworks.com or visit www.venoworks.com/careers to fill the careers form and upload their CV's.
Re: Wordpress And PHP Developer Urgently Needed by SINZ: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
Barallanee you gat WhatsApp? Bbm?
Re: Wordpress And PHP Developer Urgently Needed by barallanee(f): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
SINZ:
Barallanee you gat WhatsApp? Bbm?
sinz seriously??how come u mentioned me in dis thread ..owk why ask
Re: Wordpress And PHP Developer Urgently Needed by SINZ: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
barallanee:
sinz seriously??how come u mentioned me in dis thread ..owk why ask

Cos I had to take you away from there... Too many prying eyes smiley
Re: Wordpress And PHP Developer Urgently Needed by barallanee(f): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
SINZ:

Cos I had to take you away from there... Too many prying eyes smiley
but how..no one is prying ok..Dnt exaggerate
Re: Wordpress And PHP Developer Urgently Needed by SINZ: 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
barallanee:
but how..no one is prying ok..Dnt exaggerate

You won't understand anyway...

Where are you from? I've always wanted to ask.
Re: Wordpress And PHP Developer Urgently Needed by barallanee(f): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
SINZ:

You won't understand anyway...

Where are you from? I've always wanted to ask.
cnt ansa DAT here
Re: Wordpress And PHP Developer Urgently Needed by SINZ: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
barallanee:
cnt ansa DAT here

Do you have WhatsApp?
Re: Wordpress And PHP Developer Urgently Needed by barallanee(f): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
SINZ:

Do you have WhatsApp?
drop urz...nt mine
Re: Wordpress And PHP Developer Urgently Needed by SINZ: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
barallanee:
drop urz...nt mine

Text me smiley
Re: Wordpress And PHP Developer Urgently Needed by barallanee(f): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
SINZ:

Text me smiley
lmao grin
Re: Wordpress And PHP Developer Urgently Needed by SINZ: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
barallanee:
lmao grin
Whats funny?
Re: Wordpress And PHP Developer Urgently Needed by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Derailing take this to PM nau
Re: Wordpress And PHP Developer Urgently Needed by ayufun: 2:25am On Sep 03, 2017
I have a job for php programmer for a quick job today https://www.nairaland.com/4029614/good-php-familiar-wordpress-come#60079874

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nairaland Homepage Looking Like This / Variables In Programming / Web Form That's Submitted To An Email Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.