Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation (1009 Views)

Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira / Sarassin Versus Billyonaire / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by Cooop: 8:17am On Jul 28, 2017
Hi Sarassin. I just came across a thread that you created back in January. Everyone of your posts were riveting and insightful, but one stood out. It stood out because it was something I had never read before and it birthed questions for which I wanted answers. So I decided to create this thread for you to answer those questions and elaborate further on the contents of your posts.

Below is the post.

Sarassin:

Soldiers in a heightened state of awareness in the theatre of war have often reported seeing children tending to the dying on the battlefield, much later after the Nigerian civil war I met a few, although they were reluctant to fully detail their experiences for fear of ridicule.

As I stated in my initial post, I did, and still do, soul guidance at mass casualty sites, my initiation for this activity took place in the astral (as most do), I did not seek it rather it was thrust on me.

What I have found interesting over the years of soul guidance are people’s expectations on passing over. Christians particularly fully expect the “bells and whistles” treatment, i.e the trumpets, the winged angels, the guy in a long beard e.t.c., e.t.c, usually the disappointment is tangible, when a helper comes across to assist and point them in the direction of their loved ones. On the other hand I have actually experienced recently departed Muslims querulously demand I point them in the direction of their “virgins” and get lost (no joke).

Much sadness is reserved for atheists, what I have learnt is that it doesn’t matter what you believe in, one must believe in something, it is what you believe that will save you in the final reckoning. Many atheists on passing find themselves unable to come to terms with the vast nothingness, they find it difficult to accept the terms of their demise and have huge difficulties in moving on, their dominant character or ego then assumes mythic proportions, be it, greed, lust, anger or whatever and they often spend an inordinate amount of time in a hell of their own choosing until they summon the courage to pierce the veil.

First question: What exactly is soul guidance and how did you get this ability? Can anyone learn it or is it inborn?

Second question: What actually happens when people die? Is there divine punishment or divine reward awaiting people when they die, based on how they lived their lives?

Third question: I felt a wave of shock engulf me when I read what you said about atheists. Could you elucidate further on the afterlife reality of Christians, Muslims and Atheists?

Fourth question: Is reincarnation true? What exactly us reincarnation. Have you ever witnessed it during your soul guides?

Last question: Have you ever had encounters with any extraterrestrials both in the 3rd dimension and other dimensions?

Thanks.
Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by Cooop: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2017
Cc Sarassin
Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Cooop:
Hi Sarassin. I just came across a thread that you created back in January. Everyone of your posts were riveting and insightful, but one stood out. It stood out because it was something I had never read before and it birthed questions for which I wanted answers. So I decided to create this thread for you to answer those questions and elaborate further on the contents of your posts.

Below is the post.

First question: What exactly is soul guidance and how did you get this ability? Can anyone learn it or is it inborn?

Second question: What actually happens when people die? Is there divine punishment or divine reward awaiting people when they die, based on how they lived their lives?

Third question: I felt a wave of shock engulf me when I read what you said about atheists. Could you elucidate further on the afterlife reality of Christians, Muslims and Atheists?

Fourth question: Is reincarnation true? What exactly us reincarnation. Have you ever witnessed it during your soul guides?

Last question: Have you ever had encounters with any extraterrestrials both in the 3rd dimension and other dimensions?

Thanks.

Hello there. Please excuse my tardiness in responding to you, I have been off the boards for a bit. I will try to answer your questions as best as I can, some I may not answer for personal reasons. I have answered two questions here and I will address the others as and when.

1. Soul Guidance is the practice of attending a person and their spirit at the point of disengagement or transition from the physical to the ethereal, that is to say, at the point of death, usually death has occurred under traumatic circumstances and the disembodied spirit is in flux. I am not aware that it can be learned. I have met others who do the same who are not of this dimension, it is hugely compassionate work.

2. I don’t want to get into what happens when people die, all I will say is that it is a transition. Think of a seed that falls to the ground, it rots momentarily and then germinates into the spectacular. There is no divine reward or punishment based on how you have lived your life, that assertion is actually more of a moral inducement. I would also add that hell is truly that of our own making.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by Cocaiine(m): 6:35am On Aug 05, 2017
Sarassin:

Hello there. Please excuse my tardiness in responding to you, I have been off the boards for a bit. I will try to answer your questions as best as I can, some I may not answer for personal reasons. I have answered two questions here and I will address the others as and when.
2. There is no divine reward or punishment based on how you have lived your life
So there is no remard for being good? Our corrupt leaders get to exploit and abuse the people and go scot free after living a life of opulence and luxury?
Wow
This certainly makes me regret wasting all those years being self sacrificing and kind to other people.
Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2017
Cocaiine:

So there is no remard for being good? Our corrupt leaders get to exploit and abuse the people and go scot free after living a life of opulence and luxury?
Wow
This certainly makes me regret wasting all those years being self sacrificing and kind to other people.

Indeed, just remember the saying that "no good deed goes unpunished"
Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 05, 2017
Sarassin:

And this (according to me) is precisely what makes the difference between a true compassionate being and a religious person.

Most religious people do one act of kindness or another, struggle to be "good" and pious because of some reward, expectations in the afterlife. This can of self deception gives the illusion of being good, while others would be considered bad.

By the time one realise there is no punishment whatsoever, except the ones we inflict to ourselves, those that are really compassionate and kind, will keep acting as such, because it is truly their nature (inner nature). Then, the saying, God IS love, takes all its meaning.

Greetings to you Sire, O great teacher of Nairaland grin. We missed you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by Cocaiine(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2017
Sarassin:

Cool. cool
I am going to go nuts with all possible forms of selfishness and self gratification.
Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by Cocaiine(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2017
LoJ:

And this (according to me) is precisely what makes the difference between a true compassionate being and a religious person.

Most religious people do one act of kindness or another, struggle to be "good" and pious because of some reward, expectations in the afterlife. This can of self deception gives the illusion of being good, while others would be considered bad.
Honestly.
We need religious laws and threat of punishment to keep folks in line and not bring out their true animalistic natures. Especially in messed up countries like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by marvelling(m): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2017
Cocaiine:

Cool. cool
I am going to go nuts with all possible forms of selfishness and self gratification.

lol! pls don't be misled! you will reap the rewards/consequences of your actions. There is karma! never forget that
Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by marvelling(m): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2017
Cooop:

Below is the post.

Thanks.

the issue I have with this reward/punishment in the afterlife idea is that no one, and I repeat, Nobody is absolutely sure of what happens in the afterlife. Simply because no one has died, seen the afterlife, and come back to give a verifiable account of the happenings there. The truth is that WE DON'T KNOW! Another reason I dismiss of all these afterlife theories, most especially the doctrine of eternal damnation, is because it was propagated to promote fear in the hearts of men; fear that will make men subservient to the religious system ruling the world. The promise of reward, and great punishment was/is just bait and encouragement to keep men hooked to the system.
Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by swegiedon(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
marvelling:

the issue I have with this reward/punishment in the afterlife idea is that no one, and I repeat, Nobody is absolutely sure of what happens in the afterlife. Simply because no one has died, seen the afterlife, and come back to give a verifiable account of the happenings there. The truth is that WE DON'T KNOW! Another reason I dismiss of all these afterlife theories, most especially the doctrine of eternal damnation, is because it was propagated to promote fear in the hearts of men; fear that will make men subservient to the religious system ruling the world. The promise of reward, and great punishment was/is just bait and encouragement to keep men hooked to the system.
you are totally wrong and misled
Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by marvelling(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
swegiedon:
you are totally wrong and misled

indeed! tell us what you claim to"know"
Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by swegiedon(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Cocaiine:

Honestly.
We need religious laws and threat of punishment to keep folks in line and not bring out their true animalistic natures. Especially in messed up countries like Nigeria.
lol true. thats why i cant wait for the empire(western countries) to sink into thy abyss
Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by swegiedon(m): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
marvelling:

indeed! tell us what you claim to"know"
i didnt claim to know anything.i dont know anything.when we die we move on to the realm that equals the frequency we had while on earth
Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by whitebeard(m): 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Swegie why am I seeing weird stuffs here..!!
Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by marvelling(m): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
swegiedon:
i didnt claim to know anything.i dont know anything.when we die we move on to the realm that equals the frequency we had while on earth

watch yourself bro
Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by swegiedon(m): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
whitebeard:
Swegie why am I seeing weird stuffs here..!!
nothing is weird here bro
Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by whitebeard(m): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
swegiedon:
nothing is wierd here bro
u should understand from my point of view, this is weird.
Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by swegiedon(m): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
whitebeard:
u should understand from my point of view, this is weird.
i understand bro
Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
LoJ:

By the time one realise there is no punishment whatsoever, except the ones we inflict to ourselves, those that are really compassionate and kind, will keep acting as such, because it is truly their nature (inner nature). Then, the saying, God IS love, takes all its meaning.

Greetings to you Sire, O great teacher of Nairaland grin. We missed you smiley

Hello LoJ, thank you've brought insight into my few words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
marvelling:

We can be sure of one thing, that each and every one of us will find out one day.

The great illusionist Harry Houdini promised his friends and family that when he died he would do everything possible within his power from beyond to prove to them that an afterlife existed…if it did. Of course he has not been able to fulfil his promise to date. But here is the proposition; if you were a final year university Physics undergraduate grappling say with phenomenology of the Standard Model and beyond, or perhaps Spin Determination of heavy resonances, would you go and sit in on a first year secondary school class? That is, unless of course you were a teacher? Probably not.

I concur with what you say about the religious subjective connotations of an afterlife, but we are sentient beings, and the universe is sentient. Nothing ever truly dies, even the water that rises from a spring today fell from the clouds many thousands of years ago. For those with the ability to peer behind the veil, it is not in doubt the only matter up for discussion is the form of an afterlife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by bigfrancis21: 4:14am On Aug 07, 2017
Cooop:

Below is the post.

Thanks.

I can try to answer some of your questions later.
Re: Questions For Sarassin About Death, The Afterlife & Reincarnation by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
Pls are we saying that IBB, OBJ, TY... are not going to hellfire grin after all they did to their fellow country men?

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Chtist Is Fake,not The Real Son - Rev Isaac Owusu / Catholics Worldwide Praying In Cemeteries To Free Souls From Purgatory Nov. 1-8 / Stopped Going To Church 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.