Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,255 members, 7,842,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position (53909 Views)

Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" / DJ Shabsy Hangs Out With Mum On Mother's Day (photo) / The Popular Dj Shabsy Was Spotted At VGC Pack Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position by davillian(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
The guy just reminded me of my great grandma. Who tied her self with a seat belt she wants to commit suicide.
Re: DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position by etibaba(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
victor8269:

U mean u don't see anything wrong with the seat belt position?. My dear my father can't do such a thing. He is not a daft
Sure your dad cant be that daft but i must say you are the daft person here because that's the positioning of the seat belt in Private jets. Sometimes we are quick to judge when we actually know nothing. #Peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position by Alhkerimu(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
victor8269:

U mean u don't see anything wrong with the seat belt position?. My dear my father can't do such a thing. He is not a daft
Lol..... As if your father had been to airport before.. And for your information
Stop quoting me any more, the fact we are both on nairaland that doesn't mean we are mate in all ramfication.
Look well before you cross.

1 Like

Re: DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position by talk2emma: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Aboki na aboki
Re: DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
courtesy of Niger Delta oil, I wonders what they will do, when the owners will take back their land, maybe they will start selling those useless unproductive Almajiri into modern slavery, because that is the only resource in that landlocked oil barren cursed desert
Re: DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position by vertueptime: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
aminho:
Hmm children of now adays thats how the jet belt are

Dont mind d illis, they only enter akpafure, bus they dnt knw about seat belt
Re: DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position by vertueptime: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
aminho:
Hmm children of now adays thats how the jet belt are

Dont mind d lilits, they only enter akpafure, bus they dnt knw about seat belt

1 Like

Re: DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position by Shorsky1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Abeg free d gov.He thought he was in a car.
Re: DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position by ozo13(m): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
wtfcoded:
He's a mallamm n' u have a big asss forehead undecided
hahaha haha haha.
Re: DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position by Organs(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Benita27:
cheesy grin

Na Aboki na.

Benita27 you fall my hand. You are one of the few civil people here. Why you dey make reference to where he's from? Also, you'all might be wrong coz plane belts go around the waist. Although i've not been in a private plane before so unsure if they're designed differently.
Re: DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position by zionic(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
stane007:
Nigerian DJ, Shabsy took to his Instagram to mock Kano State governor, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje’s airplane seat belt position. See anything wrong?
what do you expect from aboki.....only good in washing their blokos without taking their bath and raping under aged children in the guise of marriage.

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-dj-shabsy-mocks-kano-state-governor-ganduje/

Re: DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position by victorazy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
he want to commit suicide? grin
Re: DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position by misspineapple(f): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Alhkerimu:
Remember your are talking to the number one citizen of kano state he is a governor and deserve respect, assuming he is your father will you have mock him the way you're mocking reserved personality.
Beside, what is even wrong with the seat belt...
You have to be very careful with this alachi negative post of yours...

Re: DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Organs:

Beni.ta27 you fall my hand. You are one of the few civil people here. Why you dey make reference to where he's from? Also, you'all might be wrong coz plane belts go around the waist. Although i've not been in a private plane before so unsure if they're designed differently.
cheesy grin
Re: DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position by Trendirabingi: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
Alhkerimu:
Remember your are talking to the number one citizen of kano state he is a governor and deserve respect, assuming he is your father will you have mock him the way you're mocking reserved personality.
number one mumu aboki of d state..
Re: DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position by Trendirabingi: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Alhkerimu:
number one mumu aboki of d state.. Na una type dey encourage all manner of individuals for sensitive public offices... Aboki n dia ways go always give dem out.
Re: DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position by ahamonyeka(m): 12:13am On Jul 29, 2017
Ishiaku
Re: DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position by aaroneekman(m): 12:21am On Jul 29, 2017
Dz ur head sef needs #seatbelts
Re: DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position by victor8269: 12:37am On Jul 29, 2017
Alhkerimu:

Lol..... As if your father had been to airport before.. And for your information
Stop quoting me any more, the fact we are both on nairaland that doesn't mean we are mate in all ramfication.
Look well before you cross.
Thunder finish that your black hole called buttocks, what unfortunate scoundrel
Re: DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position by NemzySeries(m): 7:36am On Jul 29, 2017
axortedbabe:
See him coconut head
see d head like ipad
Re: DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position by wtfcoded: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
ozo13:
hahaha haha haha.
Ur laff dey make me laff grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace / Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son / I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.