Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building (55213 Views)

7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions / Couples Attending Different Churches: Word For You / Is It Wise To Split Tithe Between Different Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by newsynews: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXEY7PJl-2U/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

Below is a signboard showing 4 different churches all in one building/hall as shared by OAP Daddy Freeze. He added the caption below.

Nigeria wake up! Four different ‘brands’ in the same building

When are you guys going to get it? There is only one Jesus not four different ‘brands’ of Jesus that try their possible best to separate you from your money! ~FRZ

Freeze runs a campaign on Instagram called #FreeThe Sheeple. Apparently, he aims to free religious people from the shackles placed on them by Pastorpreneurs.

http://wotzup.ng/daddy-freeze-reacts-signboard-churches/

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by Olawale118(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2017
Na their headache

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by newsynews: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by CAPTAIND5235(m): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2017
Apart from criticizing churches, Freeze wouldn't have been well known..So he spends all his life fighting men of God who keeps ignoring him.
that's y I don't take anything from his serious.. No matter the numerous denominations Christians are one..We know that and we don't need anyone to remind us of that...
Christians often have legitimate, honest disagreements and differing opinions, but we can disagree without being disagreeable. The same diamond looks different from different angles. God expects unity, not uniformity, and we can walk arm in arm without seeing eye to eye on every issue.
The earlier we start ignoring this light skinned anti christ the better for us..

182 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by hahn(m): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jehovah - The god of confusion
Christianity - The religion of the confused

grin grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
Churches has made Christianity looks like a shell that houses different beliefs... What will you say when almost all the churches have one or two things they differently believe in? It's nothing but confusion.

Whenever I have the chance, I go to church. What matters is that my ways are upright. Simple. As for these gods of men.. None of them will eat my money.

15 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by Cutezt(m): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
No be small sword of spirit, it's disheartening these days, churches are just there for the money, oh lord.

Meanwhile
How Much Do You Know About Your Phone? Check out These 16 Amazing Facts About Phones

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by Deefuray(f): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by NwaAmaikpe: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
shocked

I knew I must see RCCG there.

Na their work be that.

You can even see 3 RCCG churches on one street.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by sirugos(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
hahn:
Jehovah - The god of confusion
Christianity - The religion of the confused

grin grin
idiotu

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by apesinola001: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
As long as ministry is going, no problem

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by younglleo: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
who is daddy freeze plz.. Is he from NIGER republic...?

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by Haurigae22(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
CAPTAIND5235:
Apart from criticizing churches, Freeze wouldn't have been well known..So he spends all his life fighting men of God who keep on ignoring him.
that's y I don't take anything from his serious.. No matter the numerous denominations Christians are one..We know that and we don't need anyone to remind us of that...
The earlier we start ignoring this light skinned anti christ the better for us..
i doubt you know Christians are not one anymore not when denomination is still existing

32 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by sod09(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
i agree with him
but gullible religion pretenders will insult him

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by chigoizie7(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
I just de pity people

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by younglleo: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
who is DADDY FREEZe...? Is he from NIGER REPUBLIC:..?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by MhizzAJ(f): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
Which one is sword of spirit ministry again

Na tithe and offering go end am

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by seunny4lif(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
cheesy grin
There one building in Akure along Oyemekun road.
It has 8 stores and all the 8 stores was rented by diff churches.
RCCG,CAC etc
My street get like 4 diff churches

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
Please what's Daddy Freezze
Someone help me out abeg,
ayam not understanding.

Meanwhile

Sandfilling Made easy.
5% DISCOUNT ON BULK PURCHASE AND OUTRIGHT PAYMENT!!!!!!!.

You can contact us for 
the supply of granites,sharp & plaster sand.Also for all types of filling sand for your *sand filling jobs in lekki* or any location in Lagos.

Call katchy on 08038989559 or 08037136667
30 tons trucks are also available for haulage and delivery of the materials.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
all about d money. they know most Nigerians are gullible when it comes to religion. kin sha ti lowo
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by Ursino(f): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
If not that I know the God I serve, I would have cursed you!

But go, and sin no more!

That's what my Lord taught me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by hunter47(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dis church stuff is serious they are no longer preaching Christ they are preaching church
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by AngelicBeing: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Imagine heaven is the central bank of the world. Imagine churches are banks. The larger the church, the greater its branches.
There are no more sinners in Nigeria. Everyone has heard the story of the Israeli boy and how his people killed him.
So churches, like banks, need to prey on the other's customers. They wont mind sharing the same building, but they'll be keeping watch on those membership numbers.

Better instruments, more interesting sermons, air conditioning, snacks, great audio equipment.. If you want your stock to increase, better make those purchases.

Abeg, before I loss, na imagine I dey.
sad

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by Prinafa: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=newsynews post=58911658]https://www.instagram.com/p/BXEY7PJl-2U/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

Below is a signboard showing 4 different churches all in one building/hall as shared by OAP Daddy Freeze. He added the caption below.

Freeze runs a campaign on Instagram called #FreeThe Sheeple. Apparently, he aims to free religious people from the shackles placed on them by Pastorpreneur is so funny
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by muller101(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
He should keep shut.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by osegoseg(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
The hustle is real.. grin

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by akinsunny46(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
its a pity that nowadays instead of God calling some pastors, the reverse is usually the case nowadays
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by KayDEAN(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
D
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building by Seeker17(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
This one is strong.. Btw, must dadi freeze reat to everything??
PS: Take hahn serious at ur own risk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo / Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics / Blind Prophet, Kasali's 2016 Prophecies About Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.