Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Examination Malpractice: Teachers Are To Be Blamed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Examination Malpractice: Teachers Are To Be Blamed (16046 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. / EFCC Arrests Two For Operating Examination Malpractice Websites / Examination Malpractice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Examination Malpractice: Teachers Are To Be Blamed by Esquire0(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
"School failed me, and I failed the school. -Albert Einstein
It bored me. The teachers behave like sergeants.
I wanted to learn what I wanted to know, but the teachers wanted me to learn for exam
What I hated most was the competitive system there, and especially sports.
Because of this I wasn't worth anything, and several times they suggested I leave.
I felt that my third of knowledge was being strangled by my teachers; grades were the only measurement. How can a teacher understand a student with such a system. From the age of twelve I began to suspect authority and distrust teachers.
All human brains aren't having the same memory speed of articulation, however teachers seem to confuse and convince innocent students with the reverse
I stand here today not to criticise teachers nor the extra miles they've ran for who they groom
I stand to say with all due respect that teachers are THE MAIN CAUSE OF EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE.
And until they change their mode of teaching and classification of dull brains from the brilliant chaps in class, they will continue to kill the morale in students, hence igniting the spirit of cheating in students in other to avoid being termed "dummy"
Until this is done, students and government should not be blamed anymore
#bless

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC / F C E, Abeokuta 2013/2014 Nce Program Admission Session / Secondary School Students Go Into The Forest To Have Sex [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.