Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question (58266 Views)

Happy Teachers Day Plus My best Subject and My best Teacher! / What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / What Is Your Best Subject In Secondry School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by cooljoe(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
e b like say I no cc government dia, so I go wit my next favorite- Literature
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Mouthgag: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
TheHistorian:
Government.

Someone should engage me please. cool
Which tailor first sown the Nigeria flag?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by makavele: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
KingLennon:

not really scar...try again

keloid
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by IamLEGEND1: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Adiwana:

Why does ice on placed on a bucket full of water melt and do not cause overflow of water
because it is subject to archimedes' principle.

The ice has already occupied the same volume & displaced the same quantity of water as it will in its liquid state. Hence there is no noticeable change in the overall volume of water contained in the bucket when the ice returns to its original state.

4 Likes

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fatezee:

Thanks for trying.

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Adiwana:

What is the answer of $1/x^2+b^2 {where $ is the integral sign}
why u wicked lyk this na
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Shammak(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
demsid:
what is toxicology
Toxicology deals with the nature,effects and treatments of poisons

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by demsid(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
maths
what's the square root of -1
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by sholaypompon(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Afamed:

There are many open secret in the history of America. What figurative expression is that?
Oxymoron

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
engrhorla:

How will a module of garri go back to #100 with this ever-increasing demand of this commodity?

The only way a module of garri will go back to #100 is if there is a cheaper close substitute to garri, thereby reducing the demand pressure on garri by the consumers.

2 Likes

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Shammak(m): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mouthgag:

Which tailor first sown the Nigeria flag?
#faints
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by oyakhilomeh(m): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
rossychik:
literature
Differentiate between An Act ,and A Scene
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by iyanuden(m): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Shammak:
Microbiology cool

what is the name of the microbe commonly found to cause dental caries
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by franugo(m): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fatezee:

Correct. abeg help justi4jesu explain what tautology in logic is
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by blackbeau1(f): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
KingLennon:

Why do cats see more than human beings in a dark room?
because of the high number of rods in their retina that is sensitive to light

3 Likes

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Scholarly definition of poverty in nigeria
Rorachy:
Ask me any question that is bothering you on Economics.

I'll gladly help.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by legislatively: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
jfolorun:

Good job! Why is phenolphthalein colorless in acid but violet in base? Any explanation?
it has something to do with protonation in acid and and deprotonation in alkaline solution.

Can't really fully remember
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by alizma: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
justi4jesu:

What is Bank reconciliation statement? cheesy
just as the name goes, bank reconciliation in a simple term is the process of identifying difference between bank statement of an individual/company as provided by the bank and the cash book maintain by this individual/company and settling this difference.
usually it is expected that when we open an account with a bank, we should also keep a note book in which we should record all our transaction with the bank such that at the end of the month or so, we can compare what we have in our record with what the bank has in it's record for us.
most time we discover at the end of the month that what we have in our cash book is not the same bal the bank has in it's record for us. hence the need to reconcile the two documents ( the bank record and our cash book) and to do this, we first identifying the difference which in most cases is caused by bank charges like;
sms alert charges,
stamp duty charge,
direct credit into our account, like when one of our uncle paid into our account without telling us and possibly we didn't get alert,
interest paid by the bank on the bal we leave on the account etc.

2 Likes

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by sweetetlove(f): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Literature
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by KingLennon(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
fidalgo19:

What are the 5 components of physical education?
Fitness components: 1.Cardiorespiratory endurance 2. Muscular strength 3. Muscular Endurance 4. Flexibility 5. Body composition
Skill components: 1. Speed 2. Agility 3. Balance 4. Co-ordination 5. Power
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
because it is subject to archimedes' principle.

The ice has already occupied the same volume & displaced the same quantity of water as it will in its liquid state. Hence there is no noticeable change in the overall volume of water contained in the bucket when the ice returns to its original state.
thumbs up
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by DRISKLEF(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
aaronson:
Any body please ask me question(s) on the following:
Biology
Physics
Religion
History
Philosophy/Logic

No MATHS Solving allowed, although its the bedrock of physics and also the language of the universe but i suck at advance maths.

History..

Enunciate the historical background of local government administration in Nigeria.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by demsid(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
cooljoe:
e b like say I no cc government dia, so I go wit my next favorite- Literature
in literature what Is jargon
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by ntrukpum(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Shammak(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
iyanuden:

what is the name of the microbe commonly found to cause dental caries
Streptococcus mutans

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by greatebenezer(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Account
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by kevoh(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
legislatively:
1. Physical chemistry

2. Organic chemistry

3. Inorganic chemistry

4. Analytical chemistry

5. Astrochemistry

6. Biochemistry

Write down the chemical equations of garri from production stage till it is broken down to glycogen in the human body, remember to add the enzymes involved throughout the different stages and indicate irreversible stages. tongue tongue
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by unitedsurv: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
Pascal679:
snake and toad

no wonder before you kil snake person go sweat like hell embarassed

ashey dem get series of chamber that have to approve their death before dem die grin
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by cathodekazim: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
iyanuden:
The longest nerve in the human body is what? what do you understand by diastema?
don fgt o
i dont hv to check google.
spinal nerves grin
iyanuden:
The longest nerve in the human body is what? what do you understand by diastema?
don fgt o
i dont hv to check google.
spinal nerves
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
Adiwana:
What is the answer of $1/x^2+b^2 {where $ is the integral sign}
is it (1/(x^2)) + (b^2) ?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by KingLennon(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
blackbeau1:
because of the high number of rods in their retina that is sensitive to light
You asked Google abi? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (49) (Reply)

How We Falsify JAMB Results — Culprits Confess / Na Questions I No Fit Solve I Wan Dey Set: Usman Danfodio University Lecturer / Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.