Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

2017 Generation Of Programmers - What Languages Are You Using? - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 2017 Generation Of Programmers - What Languages Are You Using? (3263 Views)

[Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? / How Many Languages Are You Supposed To Learn? / What Programming Languages Are A Waste Of Time To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Generation Of Programmers - What Languages Are You Using? by silento(m): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2017
orimion:
web?

although it is not enough but c and web Google it
Re: 2017 Generation Of Programmers - What Languages Are You Using? by jpmoriarti(m): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2017
C# and Microsoft tech here!

Seems not many guyz here is a fan of Microsoft
Re: 2017 Generation Of Programmers - What Languages Are You Using? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 31, 2017
I migrated from microsoft tech, and yes they are not too many here.
Re: 2017 Generation Of Programmers - What Languages Are You Using? by segbolon: 4:20am On Aug 01, 2017
I use whatever is right for the job.

Go, Java, PHP, Python, C/C++, Clojure, Lisp, Erlang, Ruby, Javascript, etc.
Re: 2017 Generation Of Programmers - What Languages Are You Using? by Craigston: 7:03am On Aug 01, 2017
pcguru1:
These days to be frank I don't have a language it's anyone I have to pick to do a task recently am working on a Spring Application and I've never done that so took my time to learn Spring , a bit of Servlet and all. However it is Golang that's on my mind , that and continuation of my C++ ( algorithm learning)
Go is a beautiful language. It seems weird at first if you've sold your soul to Java's OOP style, but it also supports OOP nicely (preferring composition to inheritance). I'm learning web development with Go now (https://www.usegolang.com/), and it's fun.
Re: 2017 Generation Of Programmers - What Languages Are You Using? by Craigston: 7:07am On Aug 01, 2017
I'm onto Go now. I'm still hacking C++ and C, and I got a taste of Java last semester but I dislike it.
I'll be learning Go, JavaScript, PHP 7, C++, C. I'm suspending D for now.
There are others on the list, but these are the ones I will get busy with first.
Re: 2017 Generation Of Programmers - What Languages Are You Using? by Doughboysss: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
You guys can checkout my website www.connectonline.com.ng an online forum developed with php mysql . Still working on some parts though.
Register and login to access the full site.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Send Data To Excel In Vb 2008 Without Crystal Report? / . / You Study/you're Studying Computer Science In Nigeria. Please Lets Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.