Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

The Originals Or Vampire Diaries - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Originals Or Vampire Diaries (661 Views)

DOWNLOAD FULL MOVIE: The Originals Season 4 Episode 6 – Bag Of Cobras / The Vampire Diaries Season 8 Episode 11 / Download The Vampire Diaries Season 8 Episode 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Originals Or Vampire Diaries by waleyp(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
WHICH ONE WOULD YOU GO FOR? I THINK THE ORIGINALS GOT IT
Re: The Originals Or Vampire Diaries by SeKTo(m): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
yep me too the originals too bad it is now turning into vampire diaries they are ruining the show it is not as interesting as it uses to be and hope has made the show Wierd and there is too much time jump
Re: The Originals Or Vampire Diaries by SeKTo(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
yep me too the originals too bad it is now turning into vampire diaries they are ruining the show it is not as interesting as it used to be and hope has made the show Wierd and there is too much time jump they are going to time jump again this comming season

faults
1) they have started bringing witch villians as they did in vampire diaries which ruined the show

2)the hollow was a wack villian

3)I think they should just stick with vampire/werewolf villains or bring other mythological creatures

4)season 4 rating were not as it used to be u can even notice the number of episodes reduced from 24 to 13

(1) (Reply)

Of All The Web Series I Have Seen This Is The Best So Far / Bbnaija:checkout Khloe,vandora,princess At Their Eviction Party (photos) / Most Famous Movie Quotes Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.