Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] (17747 Views)

Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) / JUST IN: NYSC Swears In 2019 Batch B Stream 1 PCMs Into National Service / Starboy Charging Centre Spotted In Ondo State Orientation Camp Today. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by CYBERWEAVER(m): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
plz god protect them all against arewa
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by michaelfriday44(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
all I see are zombies
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by daretodo(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
RSM! free us please; our mumu don do smiley
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by mmmustapha(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
oh my God, my ikare akoko. i did my camp there and relocated to Abuja, I must say the people are nice and the weather is kool in the night. cheap banana, Jay jay love.
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by kceewhyte(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
akoko my camp right there
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ah i miss ikare akoko.
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ondo 2015
who give am belle?
RSM
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by Chi133(f): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ikare Akoko! That year 2014. Cold really dealt with me
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by gabzzy: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
renovation have not yet taken effect. hope they now have light cause stream one's experience was, to God be thy glory

Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by rossyc(f): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ikare Akoko that year....Those people that refused to pay me my state alawee...Mimiko it will not be well with you o..
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Shud this be news
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
NYSC- Now your suffering commences.
After this, They would all be posted to Secondary schools to teach subjects sometimes even not relevant to their course of study.

nysc is just a waste of graduates' precious time in my opinion.
Time which can be better used to learn relevant IT skills, get professional certifications or proceed on post graduate studies.
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by AdeizaPaul: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
lol my camp that year, before I was posted to Ondo waterside, Ilaje LGA.
Cool weather.
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by Acecube(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Niyeal:
19k alert. Save it please and use for something meaning full after service. No job oooo
hahahahaha
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by okokobioko7210(m): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
demolinka:
Ikare Akoko...I remember cool
Agagu hall....
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by onos217(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
deracathy:
Ah i miss ikare akoko.
'Okitipupa you mean so much too me' I missed Agagu Hall and NCCF(Okitipupa)
Batch A, 2015
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
SplendidE:
Beautiful.
I trust MacGregor afikpo, ebonyi camp,their own figure will be more than this
i was even wondering why there population is this small.u served in ebonyi,which part of ebonyi .i served in onicha lga ebonyi.u never forget magrego camp lol
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by TISR17: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
No orientation camp can beat that one of Kebbi state
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by elega(f): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
oh my God, my ikare akoko. i did my camp there and relocated to Abuja, I must say the people are nice and the weather is kool in the night. cheap banana, Jay jay love. [/quote]Jay jay charging, star boy, ondo camp was cool.
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ise takun takun, ibukun repete smiley

Sunshine state. Ondo, my Ondo. smiley smiley
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
mmmustapha:
oh my God, my ikare akoko. i did my camp there and relocated to Abuja, I must say the people are nice and the weather is kool in the night. cheap banana, Jay jay love.
Did you meet Lady B in mami market?
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by oshorstan(f): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
dammy13:

The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, Ondo State, today, swore in 1,882 corps members of 2017 Batch ‘A’ Stream II deployed to the state for their one year compulsory service to the country.

This was made known earlier today by the NYSC State Coordinator, Ondo State, Mr. Sunday Robert Aroni, while delivering his speech at the Swearing-in ceremony of the 2017 Batch ‘A’ Stream II corps members at NYSC permanent orientation camp, Ikare Akoko.

Mr. Aroni also revealed that the figure of sworn in 2017 Batch ‘A’ Stream II corps members in the state is made up of 1,417 males and 465 females.

The State Coordinator appreciated the state Governor for his prompt response to the schemes request for Counterpart funding and renovation of the camp to bring it to standard level.

He also used the opportunity to call on the 18 Local government Chairmen in the state, to make their presence felt in the camp, by erecting structures to ease the accomodation problem. He said;

“I wish to appreciate His Excellency for his prompt response to our request for Counterpart fundung and renovation of the camp to bring it to standard level. I believe in no distant time this camp will be wearing a new look.

“Let me also use this opportunity to plead with His Excellency to encourage the 18 local government Chairmen in the state to make their presence felt in the camp by erecting structures which would be named after them to ease the accomodation problem faced in the camp by corps members and all camp officials.

“I am equally calling on all well meaning citizens of Ondo State to contribute towards this noble gesture of transforming Ondo NYSC camp.”

See more photos from the swearing in of the 2017 Batch ‘A’ Stream II corps members in Ondo State below;

http://fabinfos.com/nysc-swears-1882-corps-members-ondo-state-photos/

That camp in Ikare Akoko is shit.. I stayed in Agagu hall, no toilet or baffrooms. No light self, hissss....pls the government should be paying her corpers too.. I served at Lennon jubilee, where the funny principal pays 1k after owing back logs of 4 months.. no toilet for our lodge, nothing... Hiss... Fake state
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by jegz25(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
ikare akoko...I was there 2015
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by SplendidE(f): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
vingeophysicist:
i was even wondering why there population is this small.u served in ebonyi,which part of ebonyi .i served in onicha lga ebonyi.u never forget magrego camp lol

afikpo south
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by UnimkeAk(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
EntMirror:
Save Wetin? Their allawie usually go back to where it came from.. through nonsense skill acquisitions and other lame strategies.. My advice to undergraduates is, start building your future of self reliance while in school.. Don't come out to the outside world and be stranded. A word is enough for the wise.

www.entmirror.com

Shior ...
Is it by force to acquire skills organised by nysc during the service year...

It is only in nigeria that so called entreprenuers would wont allow us to hear one,
Instead of advertising ur goods or services as entreprenuers na to organize lectures una sabi and sell entreprenuership books....
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by arryjosh(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
I remember this ground.....'14
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by ebosetaled22(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
SplendidE:
Beautiful.
I trust MacGregor afikpo, ebonyi camp,their own figure will be more than this

@splendidE i served dere too. All dose soldier no get chill.
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by phoenix90(m): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
#Nostalgic feelings. The ikare akoko NYSC camp is the best of them all. From that HILL behind them filled with tales of mystery of which no woman can climb or no red clothing allowed, to the noisiest of the living hall AGAGUN Hostel. I remember one day my guy woke me up and we sneaked behind the kitchen close to the Catholic hall to take some skunk weed cheesy grin. We came back disappointed our lighter no green work and matches no dey available, those soldiers for nearly finish us that night. Oh great and fond memories. Thanks Ondo for the experiences. For an igbo guy to feel at home with your people, you sure have something special.
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by mmmustapha(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ishilove:

Did you meet Lady B in mami market?
no, I met jay jay love. I used to charge my phone from him.
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by snowden9(m): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Wait o. Am i the only one that noticed the gigantic size of the parade commander's belly?
What did he eat? A soldier?
Re: NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] by Preye21: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
We are waiting to recieve u guys after camp wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Batch B 2013 Corpers, Where Is Your PPA? / NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2013 Batch B / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.