Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes (59073 Views)

MTN Introduces New Tariff Plan, MTN Talkmore / GLO Glo Campus Booster: New Tariff / A Critical Analysis Of The 9mobile New Tariff Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by Gobhanky: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2017
When will nigeria offer free wifi at 1000 naira monthly payment.
Then they give us password and we enjoy wifi free at 1k.
Speed 10mb
Wff is all these bonus shiit
We dont need bonus..bogus and mago mago call rates .
Give us wifi.
So that smile
Spectranet
Ntel
Can geh d fuc off.
Ntel wey dey do unlimited
No gree come to other locations.
Fuc inter c

2 Likes

Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2017
So because they are now Naija owned the automatic and seemless way to load don disappear
Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2017
shedy03:
nothing beats MTN pulse tariff plan @11K/sec.
Yeah MTN is a bae despite their criminality

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by Akinz0126(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2017
Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by Smooyis(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2017
They are not yet ready to be customer friendly. All those rates are still far expensive. If they want to be dominant in the market, they must come down to a low price for voice calls and data usage.

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by BRAV0O(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2017
shedy03:
en t en try for that
Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by yusluv166(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2017
You will remain Etisalat forever...
Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by herdeyimikar(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2017
shedy03:

MTN biz plus is the best for now my guy... 11k/sec from the very first second... pulse is 20k/sec for the first minute
Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by busuyi44: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2017
Meh!!!! No no no to 9mobile. Port to Mtn and dial x406# to migrate to Mtn Pulse of 11k/s calls after the first call of the day at 20k/s
Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by pesuwe(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2017
MTN biz plus is far better than all this tariffs listed
Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by Iamsammy(m): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2017
shedy03:
gbam, how can I b making calls @40kobo per secs? Buh air tel tribes plan rock! 6.60 naira per minute to all ntwrk
Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by temmiedebbie(f): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2017
*ESTEX Private Coaching Academy*(We provide all forms of private one-on-one educational services)

Our services:-

1) *Private Adult Education*
�Learn how to read and write fluently within 6 weeks
�It has been long since you went to school and you want to further your education

*2)Private Tutorials For Students*
�Home Schooling: You don't want your child/ward to go to school again, but you want teachers to come and teach all subjects at home. That is, you want the school to be at home.
�Private tutorials for weak students who are not doing well in school/Extra classes for normal students for close monitoring purposes.

We also offer private tutorials for international examinations such as: IGCSE, SAT I&II, TOEFL, etc.

At ESTEX Private Coaching Academy, we have a pool of qualified, competent and experienced teachers who are ready to take up the challenge!
Call us today on 08067226756
Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by A190(f): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2017
ychris:
Someone should reminds me when they reduced their data plans to something reasonable abeg.
2G I bought finished under 5days. My first time on that useless network. Mtn that 1.5g I find difficult to finish in a month
Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by Benosky011(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2017
Reediano:

http://www.yomitech.com/2017/07/9mobile-launches-new-tariff-plans.html

9mobile cannot match airtel.
They give me 11k per second flat. No hidden charges. No access fees.
Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by ekevwe(m): 11:49am On Jul 29, 2017
if them ready we go know

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
VODAFONE PLEASE COM AN BUY THIS YEYE NETWOK FROM THIS YEYE PIPU ASAP. Let's take the campaign to Twitter.
Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by Alexpetra: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
and please do return the PAYG plan...make everything soft
Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by maisauki: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
CAVEAT EMPTOR
This plot is not for sale
Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by Tohchukwu(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
midnight calls are back!
Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by Respect55(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
shedy03:
Airtel smart trybe beats it hands down

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by hammedoriade(m): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
Megabyte transfer code is not there I try *229*nub*nub of mb# is not working someone shd help me out pls
Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by Teeeecash(m): 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
seunlayi:

The cheapest in Nigeria for now

9mobile is the most expensive
Uhn uhn. . how abt biz plus at 6.60k per sec
Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by majamajic(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
Am on No 7 :mobile cliqlite ... best in terms of fast Internet. And slow data consumption. Free 1gb night browsing on every 500 recharge. I like it .

I ve use mtn.... and glo , they are no where near 9mobile Internet mobile speed or interms of accurate data calculations.

Mtn data calculation is the worst in the world. grin grin
Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by masente: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
nonsense 9jamobile, where all other networks have launched 11k per seconds from the first minute since 2016

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by shedy03(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
Respect55:

Airtel smart trybe beats it hands down
no way!
check this out:
1. on MTN pulse, you enjoy calls at 11k/sec after first N10 calls at 22k/sec.
2. on airtel trybes, you enjoy calls at 11k/sec after first 50secs calls at 20k/sec.
what do you think?
Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by oake(m): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
Jeffy1206:
The same as the old Etisalat tariff so so high undecided I'll just dump my Etisalat somewhere for now sad

Bro. I am with you on this one... Etisalat abi 9mobile, are the greediest of them all. The other day, I exhausted 300mb in minutes, just trying to register on Flywire.com website. I had to dump the SIM, and recharged my MTN instead; that was what saved the day for me. Thank God, even Glo 4G lte has improved tremendously in my area.

9mobile is more like 419mobile.

2 Likes

Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
HermesParis:
Airtel tarrif still the best...

Borrowed #400 from mtn nd for d past 3 months now, av nt payed back... empty hen.... i dey my house com nd catch me tongue

MTN will forward dis msg to ur wife soon

Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by Domance: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Airtel still the best. 11k/s to all networks, no hidden charges
Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by Bubemi: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
I wanna hope they are reading all these comments including mine so let me be honest.

I won't leave my Airtel and MTN for those plans you guys put there, its not attractive in any way.

you guys just showed us how greedy you are.

Nigerians want affordable data! we can buy Card to talk if we want.

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by Respect55(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
shedy03:

no way!
check this out:
1. on MTN pulse, you enjoy calls at 11k/sec after first N10 calls at 22k/sec.
2. on airtel trybes, you enjoy calls at 11k/sec after first 50secs calls at 20k/sec.
what do you think?
Oh, I dnt know about it o. Give me the code to migrate pls
Re: 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes by Tnot(m): 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
TNOT MTN DATA PRICE LIST
1GB ⇒₦600
2GB ⇒₦1200
3GB ⇒₦1800
5GB ⇒₦2700
3 MONTHS VALIDITY
BANK TRANSFER ONLY

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08034718381

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) / Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) / How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.