Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field (23595 Views)

Woman Free Diver Breaks World Record, Dive The Lenght Of A Football Field(Pic) / The Nigerian Football League And Violence, Is There An End In Sight? / Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by Aburi001: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
karnafiu03:
You forget to put....

grin IPOB
And the Badoo
Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by Marksule(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
True
Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by Akalia(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lol, I been dey goal keeper category. At some point I became good at goal keeping and I started seeing myself as chilavert because I don't struggle for position, every team wanted me. Lol

2 Likes

Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by Pascal11: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
True talk
Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
I love this post. I am a blend of 2 and 8 and I hate those #complainers. Those guys are downright irritating. Always avoiding them on my team.
Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by Afam4eva(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
mansakhalifa:
I love this post. I am a blend of 2 and 8 and I hate those #complainers. Those guys are downright irritating. Always avoiding them on my team.
The best way to escape the complainers is by becoming a complainer yourself. Since i started complaining over very little thing on the field of play, my life has never remained the same.

7 Likes

Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by free2ryhme: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Afam4eva:

O boy, no be small thing oo. It's hard to find where to play football these days in Lagos.

Any small available space developers go grab am

No place to play football again ooo

1 Like

Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by larrol(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
OP, that pitch looks like FUTY... .�
Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by biotechshola(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Op, that pics looks like mautech pitch, are you a mautechan? I mean FUT Yola.
Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by charlesucheh(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Over correct worry this post! It just took me back to my Barrack days! Chai! This OP has truly participated and observed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by Bestchisom(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
akinsunny46:
what about me that haven't been to a football field

you can wait untill we start talking of people that play ludo

4 Likes

Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by Jerrypolo(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Is it true Wenger wants to sign Buhari?
Ta!!!

The only "SIGN" Buhari will see is from "RE".

1 Like

Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by rozaeh(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mautech formerly Futy football pitch..... back in d dayz.... ubong I site u
Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by Jerrypolo(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
grin cheesy grin
Challas:
Op you forgot one.The ones that will tear your clothes even though is your only school uniform.They will be forming Gerard Pique and Sergio Ramos in the field of play.I have one like that Kenbull ,that's what we call him.He will rather tear your clothes to pieces rather than allow you to score that goal
cheesy
Challas:
Op you forgot one.The ones that will tear your clothes even though is your only school uniform.They will be forming Gerard Pique and Sergio Ramos in the field of play.I have one like that Kenbull ,that's what we call him.He will rather tear your clothes to pieces rather than allow you to score that goal

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenbull the shredding machine.

You got me all shades of ROTFL!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by uzoexcel(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
repping goal keepers cool
Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Alitair:

Hahaha.... U'll be like ..
*Daddy no vex*
hahaha popsi be like common leave that o I ll hunch you grin
Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by Augustap(f): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
rusher14:
Ball Owner if you like no choose them which ball you go take play?
You'll na be hearing "Haa Chike you no cut akara for me, go sit down, no play" grin

6 Likes

Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by jamalnation(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
i can relate
Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by Rajosh(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Challas:
These are the kinda diehard defenders we need in Super Eagles.
Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by africanjapan(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
Waiting for d bball version.
Buh i guess i used to be a rough rider bk den wen men were boys. After takin Chelsea off to d field to show talent grin grin grin
Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by Niyinficient(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Omo..... grin my categories reach 6 for the list....i kept graduating from one to the other....but the highest na number one sha! Dem no get option than to choose u. it can sweet ehn! I also remember my bone-cracking days! No one with football career in mind want to play against me.....aside the skills,....the strength also dey cool cool grin grin
Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by Gebbson007(m): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lol ,op u too correct.
Ama mixture of complainer n superstar .I cn complain ehn especially wen 1 f ma player refuses to pass d ball or dribbles too much.i use both left n right buh I dey fear leg die,i hate nodding too dats 1 of d reason m a Barca fan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by Holla20(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
The leftovers are somethings unknown people who usually turns out to be very good players

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by colossus91(m): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
This is a training field in ui na or am i wrong?.
Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by aint(m): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Is it true Wenger wants to sign Buhari?
yeah he is on a medical test
Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by casspersteve: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
laughin out my ribs
my elder broda na rough ryders,my neighbours one na emperor the other na complainer
my own no dy here i they defend like craze i don even defend pepsin destiny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by daviefm(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
akinsunny46:
what about me that haven't been to a football field
U BE OMO GET INSIDE?
Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Omo I remember then, not easy being the best player of "potato stadium" twice in a row. I am more of a goal poacher, chicharito style.
Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by EmekaBlue(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
The referee that just started referring bcoz he wasn't chosen grin. Then he will be blowing nonsense and be giving penalty anyhow angry. That's one made us loose a final at d dying minute .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field by Oblang(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
free2ryhme:

Any small available space developers go grab am

No place to play football again ooo

Who be developer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

France Vs Belgium: We’ll Show Thiery Henry He Picked Wrong Side - Giroud / Paul Pogba Named 2018 World's Most Marketable Athlete / 2021 AFCON: Omeruo Trains Separately As Super Eagles Begin Preparation For Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.