Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Who Is The Thife (episode 9) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is The Thife (episode 9) (537 Views)

Mc Litto Comedy Episode 9 (my Village Brother) / Afro Stupid Episode 9 ( Language: Pidgin English) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Thife (episode 9) by adeniyi18(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
(a guy called stive sit outside eating while his friend Chad ran in ). STIVEsadeaten). CHADsadran in shouting)thief!!! Stive thief. STIVEsadstand up and ran in without carrying his meal). CHADsadlaughing'and he picked up stive's meal and walk out. STIVE:hey Chad can I come out as the thief gone?
Re: Who Is The Thife (episode 9) by adeniyi18(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
I was told by my good friend that cameras watches any soul that shop inside shoprite,but I can't believe him any way.last week wedness day I visit shoping mall in ibadan I have no money but I bought as many as I want how come?no one know I put on my girlfriends wings shoe and I use a good make up,and I make sure I dress like a lady .when I got to the entranced I droped my bag outside I went in and shopp as much as I like but I stored everything in my bra I put on six bras I think. So on my way out the security stoped me 'hey wait lady where is your goods u bought? I was looking I said am not here to shop am here to take selfie,pics the security smile and said am free to go untill I heared the alarm. And thay stoped me and ask me 'sister where are the goods u stored in your bras. ( THANKS am JOHNSON the king of comedy)

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: As A Graduate, Would You Accept A Monthly Salary Of N900k T / NAIRALAND Is Fun. It Wipes Away Boredom. / Comedians Let's Gather Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.