Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Which ICT Training Should I Go For - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which ICT Training Should I Go For (1240 Views)

Please Can You Recommend A Good Computer ICT Training Center? / How Can I Get Robotics, Coding, ICT Training For Kids In Enugu Nigeria? / New Horizons Ict Training School Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which ICT Training Should I Go For by Mboi: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
As a graduate of Business Administration, which ICT training should I go for to enable one fit in and become employable in all these multinational corporations as many job roles are being taken over by artificial intelligence. A lot of things are integrated into a software making it possible for one man to do the job of 5persons in an organization and I believe this is one of the reasons for high unemployment rate today.

Someone already told me about software testing(Automated & manual).
I read about Cybersecurity & Mobile App trainings but as a novice in ICT world, I need the opinion and advice of guys who are in the system to put me through on the best and suitable ICT course to go for considering my primary Course of study and opportunities for employment or even starting up on my own.
Re: Which ICT Training Should I Go For by thinkaxis(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Learn online business and be self employed
Re: Which ICT Training Should I Go For by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hello,

This is a group on meetup.com for programming beginners.

You can check it out here: https://www.meetup.com/Learn-to-code-in-2018

If you are a newbie programmer, you should consider coming for the first meetup scheduled for the 24th of this month.

Regards.

Re: Which ICT Training Should I Go For by Mboi: 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Oiselenjakhian:
Hello,

If you are a newbie programmer, you should consider coming for the first meetup scheduled for the 24th of this month.

Regards.
Thanks so much. I'll be there.
Is it a kind of training or seminar? What do I need to come with?
Re: Which ICT Training Should I Go For by Oiselenjakhian(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2018
Mboi:

Thanks so much. I'll be there.
Is it a kind of training or seminar? What do I need to come with?

Just bring yourself.
Re: Which ICT Training Should I Go For by ministeriallist: 4:43am On Feb 24, 2018
Oiselenjakhian:
Hello,

Regards.
Today is 24. What's up for newbies?

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Installing And Maintaining A Wi-fi Router / I Need An Investor To Finance My App. / How To Fix Quickbooks Error 1603

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.