Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,131 members, 7,842,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Received A Message From Canada Embassy Accra - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Received A Message From Canada Embassy Accra (878 Views)

Reps Ban Airlines From Canada, UK For Denying Nigeria Landing Rights / See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria / Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Received A Message From Canada Embassy Accra by knight4cent: 2:21am On Jul 29, 2017
I submitted my application for student visa 9th of may 2017 ,and I received a message yesterday which says.
Dear applicant
I have reviewed your application and document which you submitted in its support. I have a concern that you have not fufilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the immigration and refugee protection act.
On the current application form,you indicate that you have never been refused any kind of visa,admission, or been ordered to leave Canada or any other country.According to information in our records,you were refused a visa to the united state in 2015.
I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information, I will afford you 15days from the date of this letter to make any representation in this regard. Please use the address noted on this letter for all correspondence and clearly indicate your file number.if you do not respond to this request within the time outlined above ,your application will be addressed based on the information available,which will likely result in a refusal.
My nairalanders honestly I was refused USA visa in 2015 ,but it seems I mistakenly tick no when filling the form.
Pls what do you guys think of my chance of getting this visa based on this message.am so scared.pls I need ur opinion.
Re: I Received A Message From Canada Embassy Accra by tellwisdom: 2:50am On Jul 29, 2017
You couldn't mistakenly tick Yes too?

3 Likes

Re: I Received A Message From Canada Embassy Accra by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 29, 2017
tellwisdom:
You couldn't mistakenly tick Yes too?
Hahaha..don't mind Nigerians.
Re: I Received A Message From Canada Embassy Accra by Ekpekus(m): 3:45am On Jul 29, 2017
knight4cent:
I submitted my application for student visa 9th of may 2017 ,and I received a message yesterday which says.
Dear applicant
I have reviewed your application and document which you submitted in its support. I have a concern that you have not fufilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the immigration and refugee protection act.
On the current application form,you indicate that you have never been refused any kind of visa,admission, or been ordered to leave Canada or any other country.According to information in our records,you were refused a visa to the united state in 2015.
I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information, I will afford you 15days from the date of this letter to make any representation in this regard. Please use the address noted on this letter for all correspondence and clearly indicate your file number.if you do not respond to this request within the time outlined above ,your application will be addressed based on the information available,which will likely result in a refusal.
My nairalanders honestly I was refused USA visa in 2015 ,but it seems I mistakenly tick no when filling the form.
Pls what do you guys think of my chance of getting this visa based on this message.am so scared.pls I need ur opinion.
Write them to explain yourself and pray hard that they buy into your explanation otherwise denial and you May be ban for 5years.
Canada, US and most commonwealth nations share information.
Re: I Received A Message From Canada Embassy Accra by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 29, 2017
U think your smart abi?
Re: I Received A Message From Canada Embassy Accra by justwise(m): 5:15am On Jul 29, 2017
There is a Canadian student visa thread here post this there

(1)

. / Foreign Visitors Extending Stay In Nigeria Beyond 56 Days / Uber Driver Tackles His Female Passenger For Not Greeting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.