Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

The Reason Why Today’s Education Is Depreciating And Remedy For It. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Reason Why Today’s Education Is Depreciating And Remedy For It. (345 Views)

Why Me? Why Today Of All Days? By Mobolaji Atolagbe / The Cost Of An American Education Vs. Nigerian Education. Is It Really Worth It? / Education Is The Best Legacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Today’s Education Is Depreciating And Remedy For It. by chris9596(m): 5:11am On Jul 29, 2017
Education of then is not the education of now (in some countries though). These days, you will see someone that graduated with second class but can’t defend what he or she proposed to had read.
For example, someone studying industrial chemistry that is currently in 500level or rather in final year cant balance simple equation, it’s never funny but quite alarming.
These days people just read to pass, they don’t bother if they understand. What they just do is to cram their note books, go to the exam hall, pour everything and come out looking so empty.
This is the reason why people are not employed in companies and they claim that there is no job not knowing that they are at fault.

REMEDY FOR THE DEPRECIATION OF THE VALUE OF EDUCATION IN YOUR COUNTRY.
1. They Students should learn to read and understand. They shouldn’t read to pass but to comprehend. Click HERE to learn to read and understand.
2. Teachers and lecturers should learn to coach students the right way to learn
3. Schools and universities should be equipped with facilities for practical. Students tends to remember what they did in practical, as it is said ”seeing is believing”
These are just the few necessary things to be done, though I was victim but when I realized, I had to amend my ways.
Hope that helps ?….. Use the share button below and share to your friends

Source: https://ohachrisblog.com/reason-todays-education-depreciating-remedy/

(1) (Reply)

Speech Topics Are As Varied As The People Who Give Speeches. / …to That Person Been Unjustly Accused, Here Is A Word For You This Saturday. / Gain Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice Without UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.